First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Gloversville, NY

#21 Feb 24, 2014
Cosmo wrote:
<quoted text>
He could learn a thing or 2 from Bill Cosby.
I watched Bill Cosby also, that was a while ago and very few folks, white or black or in between, can ever hope to be that rich or on TV. I think that Patrick has some good points which we as white folks just cannot understand. Yes, it is time that a more positive attitude is taken, both for the whites and blacks. Just listen to the stuff the Republicans have been saying in the south, and other places, they still want to go back to the civil war times.

“Keepin' it simple & honest.”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#23 Feb 24, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched Bill Cosby also, that was a while ago and very few folks, white or black or in between, can ever hope to be that rich or on TV. I think that Patrick has some good points which we as white folks just cannot understand. Yes, it is time that a more positive attitude is taken, both for the whites and blacks. Just listen to the stuff the Republicans have been saying in the south, and other places, they still want to go back to the civil war times.
No post since October, 2013 and you bring this to the front with this bs post? What is your agenda? I know "PJ" and his family and I agree with 700 Club & Cosmo. The truth is the truth. As far as Bill Cosby goes, the reference is to Cosbys position that if you don't want to be treated like a ni ** er, then stop acting like one. Learn to speak correct language, get a job, be responsible, etc. Using race as a means for entitlemnet is a dead end. I know Patric Johnson. He takes and does not give back. Ask him whos car he's driving. He'll take advantage of his own mother! Fact! So, why did you resurect this thread?

http://www.rense.com/general82/ana.htm
confused

United States

#24 Feb 25, 2014
He worked at MVCC for awhile. Not sure if he is still there. And I use the term worked loosely. He was on payroll.
snake pliskin

Boston, MA

#25 Feb 25, 2014
Uses his " race " as a weapon ! Ignorant man.
wake up people

Whitesboro, NY

#26 Feb 25, 2014
700 Club wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't take credit for PJs racism or his sense of entitlement. He gets credit for that on his own.
he sure knows how to play the race card,got the county in his pocket.new him in high school very racial punk he new how to manipulate the system back then also-well except for his time in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitness Mill 6 min people are simple... 18
Please don't cheat on me again. 1 hr mee 2
craig apel (Oct '09) 1 hr oh my 14
Xtreme Auto has Coke head rat calandra running it 3 hr Tin man 2
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 4 hr Mello Cares 42
Sick relatives during the holidays 4 hr Boss 10
Gordon's Tap Room 6 hr Always 31
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 6 hr Unknown 27
Clifford Fuel 12 hr Wayne 37
Whos breaking up? 14 hr Nosey24 26