Patrick Johnson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Also a Utican

Little Falls, NY

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Mr. Johnson,

What cutting edge programs are you talking about?
Please be more specific.
Thank you for your concern.
Another Utican

Cortland, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Mr. Johnson's suggestions and cutting edge programs are all well and good(none were mentioned), but don't you think he would be doing the black community a greater service if he would stop blaming white America for all the ills of the black community. I have sat in on two of his seminars and I have to say that it is time he looks in the mirror when he starts pointing fingers as to whom the racists are.

There lies the problem. because he can bring a lot to the table.
truth hurts

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Agreed! I have also attended his seminars, and as a black man, I was embarrassed by his remarks, his attitude, not only because it smacked of racism; but the perpetuation of the victimization of blacks by whites; ie,lynching photos, demands for favoritism, recitation of past "white sins" is demeaning to the black community.
Amen

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2011
truth hurts wrote:
Agreed! I have also attended his seminars, and as a black man, I was embarrassed by his remarks, his attitude, not only because it smacked of racism; but the perpetuation of the victimization of blacks by whites; ie,lynching photos, demands for favoritism, recitation of past "white sins" is demeaning to the black community.
Agree with you completely. Went to a series of his trainings for work and was horrified with his racist rants. Was invited to sit on a Board to develop a plan to improve race relations in our community. I went to the first meeting, and he was there. I observed his behavior, and never went back. I think it might have something to do with his history, which I will not elaborate upon. Too bad for us. Puts us back instead of moving us forward.
Wants to know

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2011
I would really like to know his background. What credentials does he possess that makes him an "expert" on race relations. What is his educational background, and don't give me the streets, or college of hard knocks.
From what I am hearing he is another guy trying to make a buck off of the hardship of others, and producing little if any results for those he is supposed to be helping.
700 Club

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2011
He's a drug addict who doesn't go to AA meetings anymore because he's too good to help those truly in need. Comes from a family of other "recovering" people. Loretta is his mother. Jeff is his brother. All with big overinflated egos who think they are just a little better than everyone else. They are the very essence of what entitlement is about.
WOW 700

Carthage, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Do you ever have anything good to say about anyone in recovery? Patrick Johnson and his mother are pillars in this community standing for the equal treatment for all! Patrick has worked hard to get where he is, and I don't know what people are talking about "not helping anyone" tell that to the youths he/his program has helped! As far as his Mom, she is a cultured writer who captures the essence of the spirit of the African American. Yes they have both had their stuggles but haven't we all. Looking where either one came from and where they are now, they are both successes! How far have you come 700?
Cosmo

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2011
WOW 700 wrote:
Do you ever have anything good to say about anyone in recovery? Patrick Johnson and his mother are pillars in this community standing for the equal treatment for all! Patrick has worked hard to get where he is, and I don't know what people are talking about "not helping anyone" tell that to the youths he/his program has helped! As far as his Mom, she is a cultured writer who captures the essence of the spirit of the African American. Yes they have both had their stuggles but haven't we all. Looking where either one came from and where they are now, they are both successes! How far have you come 700?
I call a spade a spade. It is what it is, yo.
Roark

Rome, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2011
Another Utican wrote:
Mr. Johnson's suggestions and cutting edge programs are all well and good(none were mentioned), but don't you think he would be doing the black community a greater service if he would stop blaming white America for all the ills of the black community. I have sat in on two of his seminars and I have to say that it is time he looks in the mirror when he starts pointing fingers as to whom the racists are.
Yes, Mr. Johnson peddles the rhetoric of the 60's and has little clue of today's problems. He should be dwelling on standards of conduct, education, self reliance, proper dress and speaking and responsibility within the young black community.
Cosmo

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Roark wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Mr. Johnson peddles the rhetoric of the 60's and has little clue of today's problems. He should be dwelling on standards of conduct, education, self reliance, proper dress and speaking and responsibility within the young black community.
He could learn a thing or 2 from Bill Cosby.
Cosmo

Carthage, NY

#11 Jun 20, 2011
R U also 700 Club?
cracker

Cortland, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2011
Another Utican wrote:
Amen
Cosmo

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 20, 2011
Cosmo wrote:
R U also 700 Club?
No. I'm not from Olean either.
700 Club

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2011
WOW 700 wrote:
I can't take credit for PJs racism or his sense of entitlement. He gets credit for that on his own.
No one

Carthage, NY

#15 Jun 20, 2011
is asking you to take credit for anything. what I asked you is do you ever have anything good to say about anyone in recovery. I've read your posts for a long time now and haven't read one positive thing about people in recovery. what is your deal? why are you so negative? did someone steal your twelth step????? humility, service, kindness, love .... not qualities I've read of yours 700, and from your posts I can infer that you've been around awhile!
700 Club

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 20, 2011
No one wrote:
is asking you to take credit for anything. what I asked you is do you ever have anything good to say about anyone in recovery. I've read your posts for a long time now and haven't read one positive thing about people in recovery. what is your deal? why are you so negative? did someone steal your twelth step????? humility, service, kindness, love .... not qualities I've read of yours 700, and from your posts I can infer that you've been around awhile!
Yeah. I been around for awhile. You seem like a decent person. How does that make you feel? Who do you look up to? Do you have any negative opinions on anyone? I'm not entering any popularity contest here.
just sayin

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Jun 22, 2011
No one wrote:
I don't think 700 doesn't like PJ because of anything to do with recovery or AA. That's just where he knows him from. I know him in a completely different way, and I don't like or respect him either. PJ is the worst kind of racist. He's an opportunistic racist. I think PJ plans on being the successor to Al Sharpton. If you attend one of his seminars you will understand what 700 is talking about.
700 Club

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 22, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think 700 doesn't like PJ because of anything to do with recovery or AA. That's just where he knows him from. I know him in a completely different way, and I don't like or respect him either. PJ is the worst kind of racist. He's an opportunistic racist. I think PJ plans on being the successor to Al Sharpton. If you attend one of his seminars you will understand what 700 is talking about.
100% on the money! Thanx!
Omg

Carthage, NY

#19 Oct 14, 2013
Also a Utican wrote:
Mr. Johnson,
What cutting edge programs are you talking about?
Please be more specific.
Thank you for your concern.
Oh god he is back saying the exact same thing over and over. Bully and racist
Utican

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 14, 2013
WOW 700 wrote:
You make one good point we have all had struggles but do we try to make money off it? NO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 57 min Cash cow 41
Gordon's Tap Room 1 hr Always 31
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 1 hr Unknown 27
Utica Cops 1 hr Myles 8
Valley View Golf 3 hr Wow 20
NYS Tax Trophies for All 3 hr SOI 3
President Donald Trump 3 hr FED UP 4
Fitness Mill 4 hr Boats and chodes 15
Clifford Fuel 7 hr Wayne 37
Whos breaking up? 9 hr Nosey24 26