Missing baby coverage??

Posted in the Utica Forum

Listen

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Why do I feel this case is not getting anywhere near the attention it should be? This is a living human being that disappeared at only 9 months old and we hear very little about him. Why wasn't the father charged with endangering the welfare of a child? Why aren't the parents on TV pleading for the safe return of their child like we've seen other parents do for their missing child?? Why isn't this baby getting the coverage and attention it should be??? Utica might be a small city but this is a huge deal, where is the FBI and what are they doing???? There are way to many unanswered questions in my opinion, WHERES THE CONCERN FOR THIS CHILD!!!!!!!!
Lisa

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Listen wrote:
Why do I feel this case is not getting anywhere near the attention it should be? This is a living human being that disappeared at only 9 months old and we hear very little about him. Why wasn't the father charged with endangering the welfare of a child? Why aren't the parents on TV pleading for the safe return of their child like we've seen other parents do for their missing child?? Why isn't this baby getting the coverage and attention it should be??? Utica might be a small city but this is a huge deal, where is the FBI and what are they doing???? There are way to many unanswered questions in my opinion, WHERES THE CONCERN FOR THIS CHILD!!!!!!!!
I guess you got your answer, no replies to your question. How sad!!
TMZ

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Listen wrote:
Why do I feel this case is not getting anywhere near the attention it should be? This is a living human being that disappeared at only 9 months old and we hear very little about him. Why wasn't the father charged with endangering the welfare of a child? Why aren't the parents on TV pleading for the safe return of their child like we've seen other parents do for their missing child?? Why isn't this baby getting the coverage and attention it should be??? Utica might be a small city but this is a huge deal, where is the FBI and what are they doing???? There are way to many unanswered questions in my opinion, WHERES THE CONCERN FOR THIS CHILD!!!!!!!!
Omg....omg.....you are so right!
What the hell.....what are the authorities waiting for??
I wanna cuss so bad now...
Harold

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2013
The concern for the child was lost when his father failed to report him missing. If you want to blame someone, blame him. The parents don't care because they are probably covering up the child's death.
The reason

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
The reason no one cares is because the mom is white and the dad is black. The baby was a mulatto. Not as much sympathy for a white trash woman and a mulatto baby.
abc

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Why aren't the grandparents contacting the media? They brought this to the attention of the DA.
who cares

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2013
TMZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg....omg.....you are so right!
What the hell.....what are the authorities waiting for??
I wanna cuss so bad now...
Excuse us, like you'd give a holy crap about this pickinini kid? This kid has met his fate and it involves the relative cop who is helping to plant this kid on some unsuspecting pigeon.

The kid was bred for the act and all in all the entire UPD should be seized and taken over by an outside source.

So face it, not all kids can be saved and it is not my responsibility to give a hoot about this kid when the parents contracted this kid out for service. This is the problem when the poor and unmarried have kids and those who look for sugar daddy & sugar mommy. If you're poor and unmarried your kid should be aborted because we can't take taking care of more pickinini kids.
MR NORTH UTICA

Cortland, NY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
This is all wrong but danm a little baby missing something is not right !!!!!!!!!!
abc

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 7, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse us, like you'd give a holy crap about this pickinini kid? This kid has met his fate and it involves the relative cop who is helping to plant this kid on some unsuspecting pigeon.
The kid was bred for the act and all in all the entire UPD should be seized and taken over by an outside source.
So face it, not all kids can be saved and it is not my responsibility to give a hoot about this kid when the parents contracted this kid out for service. This is the problem when the poor and unmarried have kids and those who look for sugar daddy & sugar mommy. If you're poor and unmarried your kid should be aborted because we can't take taking care of more pickinini kids.
You have major problems.
randi

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 8, 2013
This is bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wktv News finally in Hi-Def ! 11 min Rafe Hollister 18
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 11 min JusticeDefiled13501 6
Palmieri, you getting very stale. 28 min 1624 To Life 2
Boonville Man Charged With Rape 40 min Spoooony 9
short kids nowhere 1 hr lol 3
Corupt Utica area politicians 1 hr Rafe Hollister 3
Most Women are Unstable These Days 1 hr Wow 14
Sexy Bartenders/waitresses at Delmonico's! 1 hr Wow 10
RICKS Place is the new 2J's 2 hr messed up 23
Utica Comets leaving after 2016 season!... 3 hr Truth 15
AHL Worldwide 4 hr hockey player 56
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:59 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:59PM
Why the NY Giants Absolutely Must Draft ILB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 6:29 AM
Todd Bowles: I can't say now if Geno is or isn't our quarterback
NFL 7:51 AM
Bills GM: EJ Manuel knows he needs to 'step up'
Bleacher Report 8:03 AM
Did the Jets Get It Right? Grading Woody Johnson's Offseason Moves
Yahoo! Sports11:24 AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 5:15 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers