oneida county narcotics task force

oneida county narcotics task force

Posted in the Utica Forum

LAUGHING TO THE BANK

New York, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Dear Task Force,
You guys are such losers hiding out at your secret old fire house in South Utica. I used to sell Kilos of Cocaine and you never caught me. Its been 8 years and the statue of limitations has expired. I sure do miss those days of you trying to catch me. I used the money to fund various establishments. I laughed all the way to the bank. Thank you for the fun time. I see things have changed such as kopec leaving and Palidino switching sides. The reason you couldn't catch me is a well known fact...Cops aren't too bright. Its a losers blue collar job for those who don't know how to think. Who is that nerdy undercover you now have?..Andy? or larry?. The chump with the glasses ....well I wish you scum pigs many successful set-ups and sting operations.
Thank You
spring

New York, NY

#2 Jan 13, 2012
good for you ,as you know their game is forfeitures, they let the little dealers build up the operation and when the operation gets big and a lot of money at hand they bust the dealer, their not intrested in the little guy only if it leads them to a bigger fish, the cops are as bad as the crooks, sorry about that i didnot mean to offend you
make sense

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2012
LAUGHING TO THE BANK wrote:
Dear Task Force,
You guys are such losers hiding out at your secret old fire house in South Utica. I used to sell Kilos of Cocaine and you never caught me. Its been 8 years and the statue of limitations has expired. I sure do miss those days of you trying to catch me. I used the money to fund various establishments. I laughed all the way to the bank. Thank you for the fun time. I see things have changed such as kopec leaving and Palidino switching sides. The reason you couldn't catch me is a well known fact...Cops aren't too bright. Its a losers blue collar job for those who don't know how to think. Who is that nerdy undercover you now have?..Andy? or larry?. The chump with the glasses ....well I wish you scum pigs many successful set-ups and sting operations.
Thank You
Scum-sucking losers like you can't afford a kilo of cocaine let alone a computer. If you could afford an education at least you might write something half-intelligent, but instead you post immature drivel that proves what an obnoxious tool you are. You belong in New York City with all the other low level thugs and drug dealers. Utica doesn't your kind stinky up its streets and lowering its quality of life down to that of a developing country.
LAUGHING TO THE BANK

New York, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2012
make sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Scum-sucking losers like you can't afford a kilo of cocaine let alone a computer. If you could afford an education at least you might write something half-intelligent, but instead you post immature drivel that proves what an obnoxious tool you are. You belong in New York City with all the other low level thugs and drug dealers. Utica doesn't your kind stinky up its streets and lowering its quality of life down to that of a developing country.
Well...and this is coming from a man in the Bronx? I hate to tell you that the BX is the worst of the five boroughs. Nobody wants to live there. Only people who can barely afford $1000 rent live in the Bronx. We both know your in some hole in the wall shared room off Craigslist or studio on 172nd for $900. Real people making money live in the city not the bx buddy. I very well may have done some scummy things to get my money but I'm not living with roaches like you. Keep saving your money so you can make your next big move to Astoria and brag to your friends how its only 3 stops from Manhattan.
make sense

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2012
LAUGHING TO THE BANK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...and this is coming from a man in the Bronx? I hate to tell you that the BX is the worst of the five boroughs. Nobody wants to live there. Only people who can barely afford $1000 rent live in the Bronx. We both know your in some hole in the wall shared room off Craigslist or studio on 172nd for $900. Real people making money live in the city not the bx buddy. I very well may have done some scummy things to get my money but I'm not living with roaches like you. Keep saving your money so you can make your next big move to Astoria and brag to your friends how its only 3 stops from Manhattan.
If you're a coke dealer you should live in the Bronx because that is where all the demand is. There are a lot of lowlives who I'm sure you would get along swell with. People in Manhattan worked hard to get where they are - Harvard/Yale degrees, hugely successful in their professions, highly intelligent and sophisticated, etc.- that I'm sure you must look like a chump walking the streets hawking blow. I'd be embarrassed to be you, but you probably think it's great. You must have to stoop pretty low to find new clients. I bet you hang around elementary schools looking for new people to push your product on. It won't be long before you go down. The NYPD are a lot smarter than the UPD.
dust snort blow me

Bronx, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2012
LAUGHING TO THE BANK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...and this is coming from a man in the Bronx? I hate to tell you that the BX is the worst of the five boroughs. Nobody wants to live there. Only people who can barely afford $1000 rent live in the Bronx. We both know your in some hole in the wall shared room off Craigslist or studio on 172nd for $900. Real people making money live in the city not the bx buddy. I very well may have done some scummy things to get my money but I'm not living with roaches like you. Keep saving your money so you can make your next big move to Astoria and brag to your friends how its only 3 stops from Manhattan.
You are most likely one of the blacks that thinks he is upscale because he lives in Harlem. As for being a drug dealer, the only coke you probably sell is bags of flour to your fellow homies in the housing project. I would love to continue this coversation with you, but seeing as you only have an hour per day on the library computers, we both know that is not going to happen.
ha ha ha

Oneida, NY

#7 Jan 14, 2012
The guy from the bronx isn't in the bronx you morons. He's a local cop.

Where is this firehouse?
Mike

Baldwinsville, NY

#8 Jan 14, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
The guy from the bronx isn't in the bronx you morons. He's a local cop.
Where is this firehouse?
It's in south Utica corner of Woodlawn and sunset brick house.Who cares if he is a local cop good for him. I'm not doing anything wrong .
Upppp

Watertown, NY

#9 Jan 14, 2012
LAUGHING TO THE BANK wrote:
Dear Task Force,
You guys are such losers hiding out at your secret old fire house in South Utica. I used to sell Kilos of Cocaine and you never caught me. Its been 8 years and the statue of limitations has expired. I sure do miss those days of you trying to catch me. I used the money to fund various establishments. I laughed all the way to the bank. Thank you for the fun time. I see things have changed such as kopec leaving and Palidino switching sides. The reason you couldn't catch me is a well known fact...Cops aren't too bright. Its a losers blue collar job for those who don't know how to think. Who is that nerdy undercover you now have?..Andy? or larry?. The chump with the glasses ....well I wish you scum pigs many successful set-ups and sting operations.
Thank You
FYI the statute is 10 years for them to take your assets
LAUGHING TO THE BANK

New York, NY

#10 Jan 14, 2012
I just wanted to see if my childish banter would get a rise out of you. apparently it does and that shows how stupid you really are. I can write anything I want and hear you anger boil. Haha
Mayor McCheese

Galeton, PA

#11 Jan 14, 2012
Hey have you ever noticed they always SAY that it will lead to catching the bigger fish... but never seem to follow it up?

http:// current.com/green/88787561_cia-plane-crashes-...
Dumb people

Greenville, SC

#14 Apr 2, 2014
This people ruin lives in a town like Oneida what the fuck is their to do to survive pain pills are everywhere they bust dealers to stop the drugs use it's a wasteful thing the drug war never gonna end you will never stop it you blame the civilian users and dealers while letting subxone and pain pill doctors operate its a sad thing some people just wanna make a little money others are dope sick and can't stop humanity is fucked up America does not care about cures or helping people it's all about getting ahead and money I'm sure the reason the drug war was started was to cause all this problems and bring in billions in fines while the real drug pushers live in mansion and never get coughst

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's shopping Afro American Friday? 19 min Keep digging kids 7
Thoughts and Prayers For Baron Trump 21 min GFY Hillary LOST 19
What I am thankful for.... 24 min Boom 1
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 29 min Corrections 100
Deputy John Cusack, Rome NY 2 hr Truth Cusack 5
My Drive Through Utica 2 hr Nobody cares 27
Fox News Anchors 3 hr What happened 14
Adult world 6 hr Wash Cut Shoot Duck 20
Twin Ponds shoot em up 9 hr Gay Timmy 47
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 10 hr oxford rd 69

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages