What's up with the Bentley and Ferrar...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Frank

Syracuse, NY

#110 May 29, 2012
revolting wrote:
There it is again! All these uticans can concieve of is "envy" or "jealousy" anytime they feel insulted whjether it;s true or not. As if just saying it i sthe be all and end all dismissal but it's hardly true. Reread all this. Who is jealous of a dried up old prune of amn with maybe 5 years TOPS before he's dead or in diapers at his age, has Louis T. Brindisi's shady past, abisymal familial relationships, divorces and drives around in a wait TWO old crusty "rich man" cars that are really stodgy old garbage? Did I miss anything?
Are you off your fucking gourd?
These people's idols, zero brainpower and values astonish me!
I'm certain in time you will also become an old prune as well. Tell me, how many millions do you have? How many fine cars and homes do you have? What have you done to earn it? Just wondering. I think I already know the answer. To all these questions, that answer is the same: zero.

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#111 May 29, 2012
Oh so that's what I have to do to get a Bentley, become a mob lawyer....why didn't I think of that
Bottom line

United States

#112 May 30, 2012
Don'know if he earned it or not. Millions of dollars, expensive cars, a couple of nice homes, and not a very good human being.

Level 2

Location hidden

#113 May 30, 2012
wait, are you denying he is a mob lawyer? cause its VERY EASY to pull up the OD article where someone was killed in his office...thats a matter of fact.

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1518870796/The-M...
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#114 May 30, 2012
Bottom line wrote:
Don'know if he earned it or not. Millions of dollars, expensive cars, a couple of nice homes, and not a very good human being.
I dated a man with 3 cars. Married 3 times, in fact - thinks more of his cars than people. Cars don't make a person (or any material items for that matter), actions do.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#115 May 30, 2012
TmZ wrote:
???
Not me, I steer clear of those foreign jobs. My '92 Coupe DeVille is still a real creampuff. Canary yellow with the maroon crushed velour interior. Beautiful. Of course, with my size (5'8", 450) I need the optional reinforced front seat.
Baby Goomba

United States

#116 May 31, 2012
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, I steer clear of those foreign jobs. My '92 Coupe DeVille is still a real creampuff. Canary yellow with the maroon crushed velour interior. Beautiful. Of course, with my size (5'8", 450) I need the optional reinforced front seat.
Dad?
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#117 May 31, 2012
Baby Goomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad?
Well, I'll be 62 in July, so I'm probably old enough to be your dad, Goomsy. People of my generation know quality and stick with the old standards (Cadillac, Sansabelt, Utica Club, etc., etc.).
ROUWCE

Whitesboro, NY

#118 Jan 4, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll be 62 in July, so I'm probably old enough to be your dad, Goomsy. People of my generation know quality and stick with the old standards (Cadillac, Sansabelt, Utica Club, etc., etc.).
Generation has little to do with knowing quality, a point proven by the fact you think the 92 caddy in your driveway is quality.
If you said you have a 92 Mercedes, than thats a different story.
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#119 Jan 4, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell em Tony - Cadillacs rule!
You are a city fool

Little Falls, NY

#120 Jan 5, 2013
Go suck a fat one tony.

Level 2

Location hidden

#121 Jan 7, 2013
I actually produce Utica Club...its shit....been watered down since F.X. matt II died....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katilyn Russello 11 min Cheatsonherbotfriend 5
moulinyan mulignan moolinyan 2 hr Dago Red 8
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 2 hr Reney 249
Elaine Bonanza 3 hr Reallyreally 17
News Oneida County Legislator relieved of duties (Feb '16) 5 hr Pinhead 9
italian family fights at christmas 5 hr Seriously 13
Roy Moore 5 hr El Chapo da dumb 89
New Hartford Baskets 5 hr Inevitable 33
Unstable Fire Marshall 6 hr Seriously 71
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 6 hr Moses 248