What's up with the Bentley and Ferrar...

What's up with the Bentley and Ferrari I've been seeing on the parkway

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
TmZ

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 May 22, 2012
???
Mister Mister

Rome, NY

#2 May 22, 2012
The Bentley is owned by Louis Brindisi....
Dave

Utica, NY

#3 May 22, 2012
If you're referring to the Black Ferrari driven by a hot girl, she's a successful local business owner.
Denver

Cortland, NY

#4 May 22, 2012
Or if you're referring to the Yellow 458 driven by the magnetic hunk, he's an even more successful business owner who visits from Paltz! LOL!

Most "Ferarris" in utica are kits. One is def real and has the annoyed accountant to prove it.
Bents R 4 Faaags

Cortland, NY

#5 May 22, 2012
Mister Mister wrote:
Bentleys are for idiots with more money than brains. I used to screw an old woman who owned one when I was 18 and she'd let me drive it. They're garbage. They stink, they look all stuffy and fake-gaudy like a chinese copy of a Mercedes. Anytime I see that villiage idiot Brindisi riding around in that I nod and say Hi as I always have but inside I'm kind of laughing at the way some idiots will waste resource trying to impress people with a box. Jokes on the Bentley/Rolls owners. Nothing says "I have no pulse so I need a supercharged tank in my life" like a Bentley!
Damsils in Distress

Utica, NY

#6 May 22, 2012
Mister Mister wrote:
There's another Bentley sport edition 2 door-I saw it also,black guy I think
Audi

Hadley, MA

#7 May 22, 2012
Who drives the R8?
Euorgos

Syracuse, NY

#8 May 22, 2012
Bents R 4 Faaags wrote:
<quoted text>Bentleys are for idiots with more money than brains. I used to screw an old woman who owned one when I was 18 and she'd let me drive it. They're garbage. They stink, they look all stuffy and fake-gaudy like a chinese copy of a Mercedes. Anytime I see that villiage idiot Brindisi riding around in that I nod and say Hi as I always have but inside I'm kind of laughing at the way some idiots will waste resource trying to impress people with a box. Jokes on the Bentley/Rolls owners. Nothing says "I have no pulse so I need a supercharged tank in my life" like a Bentley!
You say that because you will never be able to afford one.
TGIT

New Hartford, NY

#9 May 23, 2012
Audi wrote:
Who drives the R8?
Might be the Sauquoit NFL player Smith?
does it matter

United States

#11 May 23, 2012
Does OT matter what a person drives? JD Rockefeller drove an Ltd station wagon.
money

United States

#12 May 23, 2012
Be too busy making money to spend money.
What

Cortland, NY

#13 May 23, 2012
No I think they meant its for idiots. They are cruddy cars they weigh like 4 tons and cost a fortune in gas. Only in utica do suchthings still impress people as if anyone in utica could afford a bentley made less than 10 years ago. Louis old tub is like 15 years old and looked 30 years old since the day he bought it. Yep. Some people have all the class and attention from crows you can BUY LOL! You can always tell when you see someone wealthy and stupid!
Euorgos wrote:
<quoted text>You say that because you will never be able to afford one.
money

United States

#14 May 23, 2012
What wrote:
No I think they meant its for idiots. They are cruddy cars they weigh like 4 tons and cost a fortune in gas. Only in utica do suchthings still impress people as if anyone in utica could afford a bentley made less than 10 years ago. Louis old tub is like 15 years old and looked 30 years old since the day he bought it. Yep. Some people have all the class and attention from crows you can BUY LOL! You can always tell when you see someone wealthy and stupid!<quoted text>
Not true . Its fairly new. I've got no love for the guy. Particularly the way he made the money to afford it. They're beautiful cars, that's it. Automobiles don't make the man. Actions make a man.
missy

New Hartford, NY

#15 May 23, 2012
Nobody likes the guy, but, himself.
What

Cortland, NY

#16 May 23, 2012
money wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true . Its fairly new. I've got no love for the guy. Particularly the way he made the money to afford it. They're beautiful cars, that's it. Automobiles don't make the man. Actions make a man.
New or old anyone who would pay anything for a rolls redecorated with a tank engine is some kind of idiot. They havent changed their styling in 20 years so it would be hard to tell louis is in anything more than a 1982 rolls royce roach. Yes they exist but most uticans wouldn't know unless they rent one for a wedding. Oh wait they don't have Rolls Royce for rent in this area.
Bentleys are known as some of the poorest quality "luxury" vehicles ever because they are one off handmade garbage made by little old english men in barns with hammers and anvils like in italy. Bentley has more NHTSA Bentley recalls and recorded issues than any car maker in the us period.

Real quality in disguise huh? Sorta like Louis! You pay for the old yellow smelly veneer but get little more than bad breath and yellow dentures in return.
ExcitedF

United States

#17 May 23, 2012
Bents R 4 Faaags wrote:
<quoted text>Bentleys are for idiots with more money than brains. I used to screw an old woman who owned one when I was 18 and she'd let me drive it. They're garbage. They stink, they look all stuffy and fake-gaudy like a chinese copy of a Mercedes. Anytime I see that villiage idiot Brindisi riding around in that I nod and say Hi as I always have but inside I'm kind of laughing at the way some idiots will waste resource trying to imJust press people with a box. Jokes on the just jealous!Bentley/Rolls owners. Nothing says "I have no pulse so I need a supercharged tank in my life" like a Bentley!
Jealous Looser!!!
Bents R 4 Faaags

Cortland, NY

#18 May 23, 2012
ExcitedF wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous Looser!!!
Oh yeah sure! If I wanted one I could buy one I'm an engineer with family money and with more credit than half the city. Keep dreaming. They're not even stylish they're for crusty ancient old people.

If I wanted to look like an 80 year old criminal ambulance-chasing "somebody" I'd think about it. NOT! Only in utica do such silly things impress!
Bents R 4 Faaags

Cortland, NY

#19 May 23, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>New or old anyone who would pay anything for a rolls redecorated with a tank engine is some kind of idiot. They havent changed their styling in 20 years so it would be hard to tell louis is in anything more than a 1982 rolls royce roach. Yes they exist but most uticans wouldn't know unless they rent one for a wedding. Oh wait they don't have Rolls Royce for rent in this area.
Bentleys are known as some of the poorest quality "luxury" vehicles ever because they are one off handmade garbage made by little old english men in barns with hammers and anvils like in italy. Bentley has more NHTSA Bentley recalls and recorded issues than any car maker in the us period.
Real quality in disguise huh? Sorta like Louis! You pay for the old yellow smelly veneer but get little more than bad breath and yellow dentures in return.
You forgot the leatherface tan, the faggy pursed bloodless lips and the younger company old louey keeps.
Truth be told the Brindisis all look like that fake plastic robot family they used to have in the tv ads for duracell batteries! Not a natural skincell in the batch! Nothing says "chemical beauty" than any of the Brindisis they should do commercials for DuPont or Dow, BASF or Rohm~Haas! More proof that money can't buy you happiness. I'd know! But it is also proof that all the money in the world can't stop you from looking like a chemical formaldehyde clan as plastic and as unhealthy as you can imagine. And the hair oh the hair!

Now that you got me going I gotta say I can't think of a more chemically polluted looking bunch of people in the entire area. They're literally death blue and greyscale with all that sht they coat themselves with. What is it with these kind of plastic people?
Enjoy the good life and that great great "bent" louey! It's soooooo YOU!

Signed - So "jealous" of the 80year old criminal fraud plasticman I can't stop laughing my ass off!
Judge Mental

Rome, NY

#20 May 23, 2012
Might be UPD assistant chiefs driving to the station.lol
Bents R 4 Faaags

Cortland, NY

#21 May 23, 2012
Oh yeah something else I'm not so jealous of since you wanna get personal -

I'm also NOT jealous of the fact that Louey got a young man who was ignorant of LTB's criminal allegiences and underworld scum friends and goombahs that he died in LTB's office one night.
Way to go Louey Brindisi, criminal corrupt scum lawyer to the "utica stars"!! And we see you have SOOOOOOOO lived the life a man who was ashamed of that wrong delivery haven't you louey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 1 hr frebie 63
ucsd 3 hr yep 25
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 3 hr Regardless 5
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 4 hr I C U Most Bestest 56
lapolla thinks a mayor run (Jan '15) 5 hr Humble taxpayer 62
News Hotel Utica avoids foreclosure with new tax pay... (Oct '10) 5 hr I C U Most Bestest 17
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 10 hr huntz hall 93
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 10 hr I C U Better 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages