Robert J. Duffy is a Great Governor

Robert J. Duffy is a Great Governor

Posted in the Utica Forum

A mazing War ship

Syracuse, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2013
http://www.governor.ny.gov/sl2/ltgovernor_bio I don't care what the other side said about you we absolutely love you style!!!
Sharon

Park Ridge, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2013
You have to be kidding. Do your homework. His record in Rochester was abysmal. Crime spiked, the economy tanked and not much positive happen under his management. Wasn't a man of his word.
tells all a bout Cuomo

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2013
That says it all about Cuomo when he picks drip hairs to work for him. I mean drip hairs, if it isn't uhmsy-dumsy Destito, it's this fool that most likely has been spying on Cuomo's enemies.

Cuomo is the ultimate of hack and he does abuse people. People have said 'they knew Andy did it but couldn't prove it because he is a pro at covering his tracks!"

Duffy is not a Governor, he is a Lieutenant Governor a slip slide job to the top position.
Bill

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Duffy may be out shortly as Lt. Gov.

He interviewed for the CEO job at Rochester Business Alliance two weeks ago... and forgot to tell Cuomo. It is blowing up in Albany currently.

Since then, he has withdrawn his candidacy, recused himself from any further state decisions on RBA... and is hiding out in his office.

His #2 man is trying to bail.
Bill

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2013
The OD has not reported this (of course) - but the Rochester paper has a big article about this debacle.
Wendel

Kansas City, MO

#7 Oct 26, 2013
He's going to be out of a job shortly, according to political gossip floating around Albany.

The secret interview really showed that they are on different planets, and Lt Gov Duffy didn't trust the Gov. Caused a large rift between the two of them.

No loss, Duffy is worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 1 hr Lofts r US 6
Free Phones at the County Building 1 hr CanYouHearMeNow 1
Kennedy plaza 1 hr Nino 5
fly a drone in my backyard 2 hr elmersfudd 6
Whitesboro Fire Department 7 hr ocallap 54
A third term for Obama 9 hr whyohwhy 35
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 9 hr Zak 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages