Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

Anyone know why WKTV news ran 7 Carbone commercials in 20 minutes of the 6:00pm news? They often run a lot of Carbone in the news. Sure, a few would seem like a lot, but that many?? Pretty annoying.
Cue Ball

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Little uncle fester.
Jizz Rodgers

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

ya I actually do know why... because Carbone paid WKTV to air them you fluckin DOPE
CarBoned

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

When you have CarBoned money you can shove whatever they want down ur throat and youll like it.... I find humor in them.... like the new ones with the cardboard cutouts they have as sales managers that just stand there motionless looking into the camera like a deer struck by headlights. The short one with dark hair is a good one, if you look close you can see Alex's hand behind him moving his mouth...
Customer

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Might as well do commercials, they certainly aren't fixing cars right.
They help NOBODY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

We pay a lot of money for cable. Sick and tired of the damn Carbone family faces on every 2 minutes. They have been liars for decades. Help no one. Should be arrested for false advertising.
One looks like a Jap.
They kept my $1,000 deposit on a car for over a year. They sold it out from under me and lied and lied and lied. No interest either.
I remember them from Elizabeth St. Nothing has changed except their pockets are lined with money screwing their own people.
WKTV should stop the BS too.
Watching

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

There are a few possible reasons why these commericals are on so much.The stations do not have enough inventory to fill all the commercial spots. The station is screwing up and running them at the wrong time and in the wrong slots. This happens as often as the weather changes! When this happens, we get stuck watching them..and the advertiser(Like Carbone)does not have to pay for that spot because the station screwed up!
Casual Observer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

This is also the main reason why WKTV caved in after their stunt to pull the channel off cable backfired.

One could ask the same about why the run the same story every 5 minutes as well!
CNYGuy

Central Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

If everyone instead of complaining on here would flood WKTV with e-mail stating Their displeasure with the quantity of these commercials, it might help, but they have to be flooded with many, many e-mails
Cue Ball

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Fox wasnt no picnic covering the race yesterday, more commercials than track coverage, geeze.
sales

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

They help NOBODY wrote:
We pay a lot of money for cable. Sick and tired of the damn Carbone family faces on every 2 minutes. They have been liars for decades. Help no one. Should be arrested for false advertising.
One looks like a Jap.
They kept my $1,000 deposit on a car for over a year. They sold it out from under me and lied and lied and lied. No interest either.
I remember them from Elizabeth St. Nothing has changed except their pockets are lined with money screwing their own people.
WKTV should stop the BS too.
CRY CRY CRY cant believe your not smart enough to change the channel or not look,the commercials are as repetitive as asswipes like you that spend all day crying and complaining,calling people liars and making fun of there appearance,to try to make yourself feel better about the fact you have done nothing with your life and are a serial loser
NY Voter

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Carbone the last dealership that hasn't gone "the female" route? Every other dealership has their "eye candy" these days schlepping their cars. Apparently only men buy cars?
Not A Carbone Buyer

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Jizz Rodgers wrote:
ya I actually do know why... because Carbone paid WKTV to air them you fluckin DOPE
Thanks MORON. Look, everyone knows about running a lot of commercials, but not even during his Fuccillo 500 did Billy run that many. Is WKTV filling the time they can't sell elsewhere? No one else has run 7 commercials in 20 minutes elsewhere. Even during heavy political time it's not THAT bad!
there you go

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

NY Voter wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Carbone the last dealership that hasn't gone "the female" route? Every other dealership has their "eye candy" these days schlepping their cars. Apparently only men buy cars?
They do have "eye candy". what do you call Donny Carbone????
Casual Observer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

I agree with the eye candy, but it doesn't work. I mean, I'd love to go balls deep in Holly Watson. However, I'd never buy a car from Sun.
Cue Ball

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

In hollys butt.....maybe!
you have not

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

been BONED until you have been CarBONED!!
Marty

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

The Carbones are liars and thieves. I would never spend any of my money there.

Since: Dec 10

Canastota, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Not selling so well, so they need the advertising
spellckr

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

there you go wrote:
<quoted text>
They do have "eye candy". what do you call Donny Carbone????
If you watch moron Donny Carbone doesnt do commercials any more he sold his shares of the business...duh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

287 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
#Boilermaker2014 Watch for a Surprise! 9 min Utica - IViggerville NY 5
Jenna Jonza busted with Crystal Meth (Nov '13) 15 min Barney 18
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 16 min Utica - IViggerville NY 28
Husnays III 18 min No Good Husnays 1
guess who 40 min Utica - IViggerville NY 4
Todays phony cops are the new ]\[igger! 42 min Utica - IViggerville NY 3
Lets Tell Everyone About Nano Utica -HaHaHaHa 50 min Utica - IViggerville NY 40
Homewreckers 4 hr one of the hurt 31
•••