Mr McGill's in Schuyler on fire

Jan 27, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

Multiple crews are on the scene of a massive structure fire at Mr. McGill's Restaurant and Bar on Route 5 in Schuyler.

Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

When is it opening back up I need a cold beer listening to all u childish people! I have no idea who mark is but I will say they had some great riggies and always fresh ice cold beer!!
Colin Cockroach

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

I'll wait for the arson charges to come out. Either that or it was just a sh_thole that it burned because of neglect. It was infested and nasty.
Mr Pizza

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

karma wrote:
Karma sucks doesn't it you treat people bad bad things will come to you that place is a shit hole well at least they solved the cockroach problem
No the owner got out!
Long haul

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

I think it was Heather's hot ass that started the fire !! That chick is smoking hot !!
corey

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Long haul wrote:
I think it was Heather's hot ass that started the fire !! That chick is smoking hot !!
what about jacky dodge?
big steve

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

watch me fold huh....im guessin ur referring to the old bouncer carl who is a dear friend of mine so go eff urself....funny how everybody hides behind ur lil screen names....let me just fix that....this is steve hartz n u can find me on fb as such....u ppl r heartless there was no arson n the fact u cant feel sorry for a family that just lost everything shows what kind of ppl u are.....so if there continues to b a problem i suggest u go ahead and look me up n we can talk about this in person.....night night haters
big steve

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Steve the LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Steve you are a loser and aren't gonna do a damn thing to anyone.
Now shut your pansy mouth.
YOu show up around here and you'll be in jail like the owners are going to be.
around where may i ask
utica

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Shoulda called UFD. They woulda saved it.
big steve

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

haha funny how shit got reeeeeeeeal quiet all of a sudden....u ppl r a joke
big steve

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Billy Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Your obnoxious and cowardly personality is annoying as it is from here. Besides Carl may show up and we'd have to watch you fold up like a cardhouse again and start crying.
Extra points if anyone can explain why Billy Wheeler's "woman" had such a hard time getting the smell of kero out of the wash?
haha funny how u have nothing to say now???? u gonna call carl on me tough guy????? it amazes me that all u fucks can talk shit hiding behind a screen name but i put myself out there n wow to my surprise shit got real quiet.....go eff urself u clown...ur lucky i dont know who u r.....sincerely BIG STEVE HARTZ hahahahah
Haha

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

big steve wrote:
<quoted text> haha funny how u have nothing to say now???? u gonna call carl on me tough guy????? it amazes me that all u fucks can talk shit hiding behind a screen name but i put myself out there n wow to my surprise shit got real quiet.....go eff urself u clown...ur lucky i dont know who u r.....sincerely BIG STEVE HARTZ hahahahah
My friend used to bang your girl you idiot
Colin Cockroach

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

One less piece of shit to deal with
The goodfinger

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Steve licks balls
Diana Vicktery

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

It was Paul Walker... In his will he had a message dispatched to Philip Seymour Hoffman which said "Phil - see to it that McGill's goes down in flames - what ever you do, don't try their clam chowder - no - just see to it that it burns... And then there's a reward for you back home - I'll have it sent to you upon your voicemail to this number ######-### press 5 to signify your deed is carried out... Then you'll have a package sent to you overnight.
Yup bet it was arson

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Bet Bruce Ward held the match book while Mark light the match
Larry douche

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Yup bet it was arson wrote:
Bet Bruce Ward held the match book while Mark light the match
Where's our ignorant moron Larry stating if they were paid firemen this wouldn't of happened ? He's on every other gosh darn post pushing for union firemen. Why not bring it to Frankfort too. These union skels think every municipality should be paid. Hell let's pay Remsen and Camden too! Let's tax everyone into insolvency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••