Mr McGill's in Schuyler on fire

Jan 27, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

Multiple crews are on the scene of a massive structure fire at Mr. McGill's Restaurant and Bar on Route 5 in Schuyler.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
shame

Mendon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Scam
JustMe

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Hasn't that place been on fire like 5 times? Seems to me someone doesn't want them around.
Mr Pizza

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Could have been 1 of the many little kids that frequented the place or a customer unhappy with the stoners that worked there. Can you say "insurance check".?
you people should

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

You people should be ashamed. He just lost his business and all you ignorant f**** can do is run your damn mouths. Have a heart you bastards
Next pres

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Hard working guy! I wish mark the best
Fire Marshall bill

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Yet ANOTHER Sunday night/Monday morning restaurant fire. Grab Friday, Saturday and Sundays till and torch the bitch after that. Those of us in the fire fightingbusiness recognize this all too common occurrence in the Utica area.
Hard to Prove Indeed

Poland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Frankfort Lightning? We may never know for sure.
Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Karma sucks doesn't it you treat people bad bad things will come to you that place is a shit hole well at least they solved the cockroach problem
Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Hahaha they deserve everything that happens to them they think they're shi! dont stink but guess wut i guess karma made up for it you get wut u give mark and marco are both losers n perverts i know from experience and the bartenders are all strung out alcoholics they need rehab maybe thats a good thing for them that place is a joke its dirty n codes shoulda been called a long time ago they sell food then put it in a cooler n resell it until its gone its discusting if people only knew the stuff that really goes on at that place DISCUSTING
t POLITIX

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Not as Disgusting as that rant ..........
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

NYSBCI is talking w witness says owners seen removing equip from it prior to the fire.

How original lol!
Fire Marshall bill

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

LOL wrote:
NYSBCI is talking w witness says owners seen removing equip from it prior to the fire.
How original lol!
prolly took the booze too. It wasn't enough to torch it. They had to get greedy too.
big steve

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

shame on all u shit talkers...a family just lost everything they have n u have nothing better to do than talk badly about it....everyone is gonna stop runnin their mouth or im gonna help shut it....read the name n im sure u know who i am....come get some
LMFAO AT BIG STEVE

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Go touch rendees prick probably still smells of gas after he torched the place
Ranting Sgt Hauck Above

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

JustMe wrote:
Hasn't that place been on fire like 5 times? Seems to me someone doesn't want them around.
Or the goat stupid owner isn't all that good at setting fires lol! Looks like he enlisted Charlie Degristas help LOOOL!

Another utican dive down!
Steve the LOSER

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

big steve wrote:
shame on all u shit talkers...a family just lost everything they have n u have nothing better to do than talk badly about it....everyone is gonna stop runnin their mouth or im gonna help shut it....read the name n im sure u know who i am....come get some
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Steve you are a loser and aren't gonna do a damn thing to anyone.
Now shut your pansy mouth.
YOu show up around here and you'll be in jail like the owners are going to be.
Kelly

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

I say everyone has there secrets like everyone of u talking on here ur all innocent? U can sit here and put people down to make ur selfs feel better but the truth is all you low life's on here talking shit don't know anything truth about the fire let the owners grieve and let the investigators do there jobs. If anyone of u lost ur business I bet the last thing you all would want to hear is someone talking shit have some respect and let justice be tell the truth not u people who prolly have an iq less then an 8 yr old get a fucken life you stupid uneducated bastards
Billy Billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

big steve wrote:
Why? Your obnoxious and cowardly personality is annoying as it is from here. Besides Carl may show up and we'd have to watch you fold up like a cardhouse again and start crying.
Extra points if anyone can explain why Billy Wheeler's "woman" had such a hard time getting the smell of kero out of the wash?
Missin It

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Great Food and Good Times There! It will be missed!
Thankful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Again I am so glad I stuck to it and listened to my parents. Work hard for the 1st 15 years and all the rest is a glide!
Imagine, a life spent on a two-bit redneck dive watering hole full of fat stupid pubic servants all week, burning up and leaving you high and dry with nothing to show for it all. Not that it was a lot to show for it all BEFORE it burnt up. Just sayin'.

People in NYS need better standards and goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

171 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boilermaker 42 min Hysterical 33
Sex offenders 1 hr Sally 1
clarky 1 hr Sally 5
corn hill 1 hr Sally 4
Millions for AUD??? See no work being done. 1 hr comets uc 38
RCIL at Saranac 2 hr Misinformed 4
Whats Right With Utica 2 hr Unbelievable 36
Homewreckers 16 hr suicide watch 34
•••