Mr McGill's in Schuyler on fire

Jan 27, 2014 Full story: WKTV 36

Multiple crews are on the scene of a massive structure fire at Mr. McGill's Restaurant and Bar on Route 5 in Schuyler.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shame

Cobleskill, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Scam
JustMe

Liverpool, NY

#2 Jan 27, 2014
Hasn't that place been on fire like 5 times? Seems to me someone doesn't want them around.
Mr Pizza

Palm Harbor, FL

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Could have been 1 of the many little kids that frequented the place or a customer unhappy with the stoners that worked there. Can you say "insurance check".?
you people should

West Hartford, CT

#4 Jan 27, 2014
You people should be ashamed. He just lost his business and all you ignorant f**** can do is run your damn mouths. Have a heart you bastards
Next pres

Wilmington, DE

#5 Jan 27, 2014
Hard working guy! I wish mark the best
Fire Marshall bill

Monroe, CT

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Yet ANOTHER Sunday night/Monday morning restaurant fire. Grab Friday, Saturday and Sundays till and torch the bitch after that. Those of us in the fire fightingbusiness recognize this all too common occurrence in the Utica area.
Hard to Prove Indeed

Poland, NY

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Frankfort Lightning? We may never know for sure.
Utica, NY

#8 Jan 27, 2014
Karma sucks doesn't it you treat people bad bad things will come to you that place is a shit hole well at least they solved the cockroach problem
Tampa, FL

#9 Jan 27, 2014
Hahaha they deserve everything that happens to them they think they're shi! dont stink but guess wut i guess karma made up for it you get wut u give mark and marco are both losers n perverts i know from experience and the bartenders are all strung out alcoholics they need rehab maybe thats a good thing for them that place is a joke its dirty n codes shoulda been called a long time ago they sell food then put it in a cooler n resell it until its gone its discusting if people only knew the stuff that really goes on at that place DISCUSTING
t POLITIX

Little Falls, NY

#10 Jan 27, 2014
Not as Disgusting as that rant ..........
LOL

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2014
NYSBCI is talking w witness says owners seen removing equip from it prior to the fire.

How original lol!
Fire Marshall bill

Monroe, CT

#12 Jan 27, 2014
LOL wrote:
NYSBCI is talking w witness says owners seen removing equip from it prior to the fire.
How original lol!
prolly took the booze too. It wasn't enough to torch it. They had to get greedy too.
big steve

Holden, MA

#13 Jan 27, 2014
shame on all u shit talkers...a family just lost everything they have n u have nothing better to do than talk badly about it....everyone is gonna stop runnin their mouth or im gonna help shut it....read the name n im sure u know who i am....come get some
LMFAO AT BIG STEVE

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 27, 2014
Go touch rendees prick probably still smells of gas after he torched the place
Ranting Sgt Hauck Above

Linden, NJ

#16 Jan 27, 2014
JustMe wrote:
Hasn't that place been on fire like 5 times? Seems to me someone doesn't want them around.
Or the goat stupid owner isn't all that good at setting fires lol! Looks like he enlisted Charlie Degristas help LOOOL!

Another utican dive down!
Steve the LOSER

New York Mills, NY

#17 Jan 27, 2014
big steve wrote:
shame on all u shit talkers...a family just lost everything they have n u have nothing better to do than talk badly about it....everyone is gonna stop runnin their mouth or im gonna help shut it....read the name n im sure u know who i am....come get some
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Steve you are a loser and aren't gonna do a damn thing to anyone.
Now shut your pansy mouth.
YOu show up around here and you'll be in jail like the owners are going to be.
Kelly

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2014
I say everyone has there secrets like everyone of u talking on here ur all innocent? U can sit here and put people down to make ur selfs feel better but the truth is all you low life's on here talking shit don't know anything truth about the fire let the owners grieve and let the investigators do there jobs. If anyone of u lost ur business I bet the last thing you all would want to hear is someone talking shit have some respect and let justice be tell the truth not u people who prolly have an iq less then an 8 yr old get a fucken life you stupid uneducated bastards
Billy Billy

Linden, NJ

#19 Jan 27, 2014
big steve wrote:
Why? Your obnoxious and cowardly personality is annoying as it is from here. Besides Carl may show up and we'd have to watch you fold up like a cardhouse again and start crying.
Extra points if anyone can explain why Billy Wheeler's "woman" had such a hard time getting the smell of kero out of the wash?
Missin It

Cortland, NY

#20 Jan 27, 2014
Great Food and Good Times There! It will be missed!
Thankful

Linden, NJ

#21 Jan 27, 2014
Again I am so glad I stuck to it and listened to my parents. Work hard for the 1st 15 years and all the rest is a glide!
Imagine, a life spent on a two-bit redneck dive watering hole full of fat stupid pubic servants all week, burning up and leaving you high and dry with nothing to show for it all. Not that it was a lot to show for it all BEFORE it burnt up. Just sayin'.

People in NYS need better standards and goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting Jiggy At Planet Fitness 16 min curious 8
All-Star Failure 18 min Insidious 8
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 21 min Cleveland Ohio 502
listen to the teachers whining 34 min ebbie 84
turk camp 38 min Manager 1
Tiffany Teesdale 52 min russ bianco 1
Picente and the lowest paid County in NY 57 min Rafe Hollister 27
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 3 hr stella 176
summit.com girl 15 hr iknowcelecki 16
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance