new sports complex in whitestown
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Meriden, CT

#52 Nov 19, 2014
Ok bobby cook.... The new Accelerate Place is enormous, 25 things going on at once and it's organized.... Unlike field of dreams.
Instructors are good. Who would u want baseball instruction from, JT Lafountain or Bob Cook??
nypd blue

New York, NY

#53 Nov 19, 2014
sherline will attempt to buy his way into a position of importance regarding anything to do with soccer at this new facility.He is not able to shake the delusions that his kids will never be division 1 prospects .
noo

Whitesboro, NY

#54 Nov 19, 2014
lol wrote:
Ok bobby cook.... The new Accelerate Place is enormous, 25 things going on at once and it's organized.... Unlike field of dreams.
Instructors are good. Who would u want baseball instruction from, JT Lafountain or Bob Cook??
NOT JT!!!!! Also, look at the hourly price!!!
ugly

Whitesboro, NY

#55 Nov 19, 2014
Ang wrote:
First the Comets and now a true sports facility without mold and a self proclaimed baseball instructor, like Bob Cook. Our area is alive.
Hey big time, if you can't afford it, don't go. "Hole cow" is that something you do?
Look for Field of Dreams to host the Carbone Used Car Sale in February....
Shut your ugly face ang!!!
local

Moravia, NY

#56 Nov 19, 2014
Ang wrote:
First the Comets and now a true sports facility without mold and a self proclaimed baseball instructor, like Bob Cook. Our area is alive.
Hey big time, if you can't afford it, don't go. "Hole cow" is that something you do?
Look for Field of Dreams to host the Carbone Used Car Sale in February....
Keep typing, some of us like what you're saying. Although, I heard the classic car show normally held at Dave's Diner in the summer has been booked at Field of Dreams for the rest of the winter. Yes haw. We'll all be holing cows with that kind of entertainment.

Keep up the great work Accelerate. If you build it, they will come. Losers need not apply.
Grand Lady

Madison, NY

#58 Nov 19, 2014
Grand Lady

Madison, NY

#59 Nov 19, 2014
DISSAPOINTED

Albany, NY

#60 Nov 20, 2014
Grand Lady wrote:
http://romesentinel.com/county /construction-begins-on-sports -complex-in-whitestown/QBqnev! [email protected]/
Completely disappointed.
Went there on Sunday for Lax league. They divide the 100 and 300 field in half, no center divider but that is the least of the problem. So you have half the field and play 5 on 5 lacrosse, no defense just man to man back and forth. That is not lacrosse. What a joke There is no area behind the goal, the crease is made of a ribbon circle that the goalie kept getting his feet tangled up. F^%&$$$ Joke!! At least Rising stars had two legit fields and played 8 on 8.
If your going to spend that kind of money design the structure for its intended use. Is it hoops is it baseball is it lax is it football. Plenty of hoop courts. Big mistake to waste space for hoops unless you can have a portable hoop floor over the turf than you can utilize the entire square footage. It is not for lax at half a field that I can attest too, whole field would be nice but that will never happen not cost effective. They should have made two legit fields 70 yards by 40 and utilized all the space.
Utica area entrepreneurs always miss the mark, heart in the right place but brain is not.
i WANT MY MONEY BACK AND i WANT TO GO BACK TO RISING STARS
borobabe

Whitesboro, NY

#61 Nov 20, 2014
DISSAPOINTED wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely disappointed.
Went there on Sunday for Lax league. They divide the 100 and 300 field in half, no center divider but that is the least of the problem. So you have half the field and play 5 on 5 lacrosse, no defense just man to man back and forth. That is not lacrosse. What a joke There is no area behind the goal, the crease is made of a ribbon circle that the goalie kept getting his feet tangled up. F^%&$$$ Joke!! At least Rising stars had two legit fields and played 8 on 8.
If your going to spend that kind of money design the structure for its intended use. Is it hoops is it baseball is it lax is it football. Plenty of hoop courts. Big mistake to waste space for hoops unless you can have a portable hoop floor over the turf than you can utilize the entire square footage. It is not for lax at half a field that I can attest too, whole field would be nice but that will never happen not cost effective. They should have made two legit fields 70 yards by 40 and utilized all the space.
Utica area entrepreneurs always miss the mark, heart in the right place but brain is not.
i WANT MY MONEY BACK AND i WANT TO GO BACK TO RISING STARS
How may BB courts are there? Is there enough room for bleachers for people when u have tournaments?
made a boo boo

Whitesboro, NY

#62 Dec 10, 2014
Nobody can ever play a basketball tournament there. they have like 3 to 4 poles about 2 ft from the baseline on all the courts. no saving balls, kids will get hurt real bad on them. Who designed that?
made of gold

Whitesboro, NY

#63 Dec 10, 2014
OMG, U SEE THOSE PRICES!!!!!!
Back to field of dreams I go.
Is that place made of gold?
What are they paying those 3/4 that work there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
remember al marone 13 min tough Tony 7
moore pulls ahead 22 min Angertown 20
Elaine Bonanza 58 min Oneword 15
Judge Berry and Utica Family Court (Aug '09) 1 hr Question mark 27
Is WalMart distribution Center Really This Bad ? (Jan '12) 1 hr I try my best 61
Sandy Hook Was Fake 1 hr Rosemary 12
Comets Suck Again... 1 hr U TI CA Hockey 20
Par 1 hr Puhlease 86
Unstable Fire Marshall 6 hr Mark 69
New Hartford Baskets 10 hr SUCK UP 28
12 north sports bar Wed Old V baller 28
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) Wed dumb guineas 242

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages