new sports complex in whitestown
no big taxes

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Jul 30, 2014
What tax hike? The builder is using his OWN money to build
it. He is a great guy and businessman. this place is going to
be amazing. No millazos etc. will be there.
what

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Aug 13, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What settlement?
Did not get a settlement!!1
phil

United States

#28 Aug 13, 2014
Sometimes the rich feel bad on how they got there and think by building something to give themselves a pat on the back after screwing people to get to the top. Hope he is happy with the complex.is burrows going to name it after himself.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#29 Aug 13, 2014
phil wrote:
Sometimes the rich feel bad on how they got there and think by building something to give themselves a pat on the back after screwing people to get to the top. Hope he is happy with the complex.is burrows going to name it after himself.
I would name it burrowsrockssacco
Bubba Gump

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 13, 2014
Who cares who builds it? Great facility that's needed for kids & teams to train. About time this area made the jump into modern training facilities.
Seminole

New Hartford, NY

#31 Aug 13, 2014
Not happening wrote:
Nope. Only losers obsessed with imaginary "sports careers" and being entertained into ignorance care. I'm sure they'll love the tax hikes but then again they can't even bond for it they're rating is lower than whaleshit. They can't afford it they have the highest taxes and lowest income in the country there.
I hope it does, it will just keep them dumb and down where they seem to be happiest.
Least educated kids in the state in CNY, highest taxes, lowest education scores.
Yet they want that pretend "arena" to at least imagine fortune and fame!
Nothing says loser more than Gainesville, FLA
Don Dudley

Herndon, VA

#32 Aug 13, 2014
Its Nano athletics
jenn89

Utica, NY

#34 Aug 14, 2014
It's great yea just another reason to add another stop light on Judd rd/840. Blind hill followed by blind corner.
Joe Martin

Gouverneur, NY

#35 Aug 14, 2014
Did I see that Joe Martin is involved in this venture?

I agree that Field of Dreams is a joke, disorganized and will now fight for survival as a moldy patch of turf with a bad roof over it, but Joe Martin alone is two steps back to any step forward the owners are taking at "Accelerate".
James Andrews

Utica, NY

#36 Aug 14, 2014
Joe Martin wrote:
Did I see that Joe Martin is involved in this venture?
I agree that Field of Dreams is a joke, disorganized and will now fight for survival as a moldy patch of turf with a bad roof over it, but Joe Martin alone is two steps back to any step forward the owners are taking at "Accelerate".
Are you saying Joe isn't a good PT or just bad to be a business partner with? Little confused on what exactly the issue is with Joe.
Revrider

Utica, NY

#38 Aug 14, 2014
Not happening wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but not as pathetic as central NY are you serious? LOOOOL! Now we see why neanderthal sports distractions are so "big" there! Like buying lottery tickets you can all still DREAM lmao!
Like all the last "sports retard complexes" it will be empty in 5 years after all the drama and losers squabbling get done there. Why not just advertise "white trash redneck wannabe sports heroes invited"?
Why not sit in my fat ass and rip on some one,s dream that will also let young people get healthy exercise.Sounds about right.
overrated athleyet

Whitesboro, NY

#39 Aug 15, 2014
will be pouring in, dads, with their kids who they think are superstars will fill all the cages and take up all the space
meow

Whitesboro, NY

#44 Aug 15, 2014
HellOnEarth wrote:
About time? You're saturated with sports bllsht places. All kinds of "sports" you worry more about sports than education no contest cny.
Yes your region so needs to stick to 1950s distractions and simplistic neanderthal pipe dreams. There are far more doctors lawyers and engineers than NBA players and MLB people. Pragmatism rules. Plenty of better more useful ways to spend time with your children. Should it be "banned"? Lol no. It's a kid's game. All these old guys running around making such a tadoo about nonsense is a great time soak to keep the idiots and losers down.
It can be fun but it's about as marketable a skillset as miniature golf. WTF.
I give it 5 years if that unless they diversify and keep the retard neanderthal stick & ball jockster drama and gymnastics moms to a minimum.
Did you want to enter someone?
Phyl

New Hartford, NY

#45 Aug 15, 2014
HellOnEarth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not rippin that bad yet, just pointing out how "sports mania" contributes to the well-below-average showing of the area in nationwide showing.
Zilch. The place is saturated with fat stupid zero mentality people and they wonder why the economy is last in the us. You people worship and glorify drug abusing womanizing mental gnats but not warfighters and actual producers.
You deserve an economy that will support the place five years before taxes and waning interest and burned bridges turn it into another shell like the old Grossmans place batting place that burned. Now you're playing baseball under a 40 foot roof. This is hilarious.
How aptly named too. CNY Sports Complex. "If you have a sports complex we're for YOU!"
Stay there CNY.
Stay in your mama's hole 4 figures.
Phyl

New Hartford, NY

#46 Aug 15, 2014
HellOnEarth wrote:
About time? You're saturated with sports bllsht places. All kinds of "sports" you worry more about sports than education no contest cny.
Yes your region so needs to stick to 1950s distractions and simplistic neanderthal pipe dreams. There are far more doctors lawyers and engineers than NBA players and MLB people. Pragmatism rules. Plenty of better more useful ways to spend time with your children. Should it be "banned"? Lol no. It's a kid's game. All these old guys running around making such a tadoo about nonsense is a great time soak to keep the idiots and losers down.
It can be fun but it's about as marketable a skillset as miniature golf. WTF.
I give it 5 years if that unless they diversify and keep the retard neanderthal stick & ball jockster drama and gymnastics moms to a minimum.
Your GED writing is showing little man in the basement.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#47 Nov 17, 2014
Man, did you see the prices there? They seem triple of what field of dreams is.
I hear that the people running the place quit good jobs to work there. That is just
what I hear. That means your little johnnys will be paying their salary.
clintonite

Whitesboro, NY

#48 Nov 18, 2014
$600 for an hour on the biggest field?

That's a little excessive.......
big time

Whitesboro, NY

#49 Nov 19, 2014
Yeah, they charge big time. They are paying big salaries. they aren't going to
make it. the instructors IMO aren't any good and do you see what they charge?
hole cow!!
Seen it all before

Freeport, NY

#50 Nov 19, 2014
Pretenders going nowhere. Like most cny neanderthal ilk.
Ang

Whitesboro, NY

#51 Nov 19, 2014
First the Comets and now a true sports facility without mold and a self proclaimed baseball instructor, like Bob Cook. Our area is alive.

Hey big time, if you can't afford it, don't go. "Hole cow" is that something you do?

Look for Field of Dreams to host the Carbone Used Car Sale in February....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep any one word (Dec '12) 9 min Chris P Bay-Kahn 552
Nano officially dead. 13 min Craft Beer Heaven 15
Steve DiMeo - Mohawk Valley Edge 14 min dave 34
Shooting is a Mental Health issue! 23 min Tommy Gunn 12
pacenti endorses cuomo (Oct '14) 32 min We Are Brothers 25
Oneida Co 32 min Taxed 11
Oneida county taxes went UP 33 min Also Raises 61
Spartan Dilemma 45 min Dr Phil 52
Best head in Utica?!? 1 hr TOP 41
Remington Arms Thanks 3 hr Big Steve 39