Will the Price of Pizza Go Down

Will the Price of Pizza Go Down

Posted in the Utica Forum

Pizza Lover

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2008
I just read an interesting article in today's NY Daily News. The cost of ingriedents to make a pizza has gone way down over the last several months. Items include a 50 pound bag of Flour which was $35 last Spring is now down to $18; Soybean Oil in Bulk was $.66 in summer per pound and now it is $.32; 1 pound of High- Quality Mozzarella in the summer was $3.29 and now it is $2.79. Also the cost of other ingredients including Chicken Wings.
Don't you think now is the time to lower the cost, and make it affortable again
doubt it

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2008
Not likely, but I was wondering the same thing, when gas prices started to really increase the prices of other things also increased and the reasoning behind it was the cost of fuel for transportation. Well now gas prices are half of what they were and I don't really see a signigicant drop in the price of anything that was raised proportionally with fuel.
doubt it

United States

#4 Nov 17, 2008
*significant*
Yoyo

Reno, NV

#5 Nov 17, 2008
Wait until after inauguration day. You think prices are high now?
Pizza Lover wrote:
I just read an interesting article in today's NY Daily News. The cost of ingriedents to make a pizza has gone way down over the last several months. Items include a 50 pound bag of Flour which was $35 last Spring is now down to $18; Soybean Oil in Bulk was $.66 in summer per pound and now it is $.32; 1 pound of High- Quality Mozzarella in the summer was $3.29 and now it is $2.79. Also the cost of other ingredients including Chicken Wings.
Don't you think now is the time to lower the cost, and make it affortable again
Pizza Lover

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2008
In the article it also stated that the fuel prices have went down. and that the price should go down but the pizza places will not lower them even though there cost is back to be at a low price
As a rule

Auburn, NY

#7 Nov 17, 2008
Maybe the treasury should bail out the pizza places with that 750Bil. Then we could eat in peace.
They Got Us

AOL

#8 Nov 17, 2008
They KNOW if u wanna da peeza, u gona pay for dee peeza

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 13, 2014
The country was in the middle of a huge financial meltdown and you're worried about the price of pizza? Lol!
whitesboro

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Jun 13, 2014
main st Whitesboro-large is $35, Was $12.00 few yrs ago please bring down to $25
orisk blvd- large is $32-Was $10.00 few yrs ago, please bring down to $22

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Jun 13, 2014
whitesboro wrote:
main st Whitesboro-large is $35, Was $12.00 few yrs ago please bring down to $25
orisk blvd- large is $32-Was $10.00 few yrs ago, please bring down to $22
I'm going to have to call fraud that anywhere is charging 35 bucks for a pizza.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Wood And Lindsey Vonn Nude Photod 3 min Dusty 1
High School football in trouble 5 min Transtesticals 20
Talk of the town/Trump hating 6 min blinded by the light 7
No permission Mario 12 min Uncle Warren Says 2
90% off saranac customers are teenagers from ut... 21 min Joe shcmoe 3
Who wants to know 27 min Yeah okay 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 34 min tyrone b 24
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr Gallen47 98
No Downtown hospital 1 hr ken 151
venice pizza 4 hr edwardo 16