Sleeping with a friend
blondie

Herkimer, NY

#21 Mar 9, 2014
Take it from me, it does not work. Lost someone very special to me this way. Not worth it. Never again! Miss my friend!
the woman knows

Frankfort, NY

#22 Mar 9, 2014
Hey Stallone. ..its never too late
stallone

Herkimer, NY

#23 Mar 9, 2014
yes it is we've both have moved on . were in totally different circles. I'm actually in a relationship that's almost 100% opposite of her. ' hates sports, doesn't drink. smokes, not to excited about sex,doesn't like meat, but a nice person
the woman knows

Frankfort, NY

#24 Mar 9, 2014
If thats ur everything, thats great, but can you really live happily everyday knowing that the perfect one escaped you?? I just hope she knows how you really feel, the one that you let get away...too many times we let an obstacle get in the way, just because the alternative is easier...and in the end, our heart is never whole again.
Mia

Herkimer, NY

#25 Mar 9, 2014
I tried it once. Unfortunately, he told me we would always be friends. Would never change anything. All lies! Yes, men lie too. Soon as i put a stop to it he hated me. I thought the world of him. Shit, still do. Just wasnt for us I guess!
itsallgood

Reading, MA

#26 Mar 9, 2014
I c it this way its natural/ instinctual to want to have sex. Why not have it in a safe place with a safe individual. Friends why not? You ask because you think you need justification... its natural. Just bump uglies already!!
stallone

Herkimer, NY

#28 Mar 9, 2014
I'M not looking FOR THE ONE just her friendship. I'm miss the visits,her voice, the conversations, It's getting better The lastest one is the exact opposite of me, but she's fun to be with. Mia don't shut all us men out.
Once a friend

Fayetteville, NY

#30 Mar 10, 2014
I have been there. I had this old friend from years ago. Always respected her and what she did with her life. That is till we became lovers. I got caught up in her drama life of ex boyfriend and numerous other men. Now I have no respect and I will never speak to her again. Thanks for nothing. Beware it does not work.
Robbie

Utica, NY

#31 Mar 10, 2014
I agree completely. Don't mix friendship with sex.Momentarily it will fill the void. Long term, only causes hurt feelings and drama.
john

Herkimer, NY

#32 Mar 10, 2014
The guy reads penthouse forum:) L.O.L
Keep em stacked

New York Mills, NY

#33 Mar 10, 2014
Enjoy variety, have fun and focus on the importance of friendship. If the sexual attraction is there, it always will be and trust me, you can go drink from the well whenever.
the woman knows

Hamden, CT

#34 Mar 10, 2014
Actually had a fwb in high school many years ago...just saw him again at a school reunion.between our 4 failed marriages.and 20 years apart,.hes looking to hook up again....at this point, i guess, why not?
stallone

Herkimer, NY

#35 Mar 10, 2014
Just thought about some high school girls that I would love to run accross and see if they got any better. GO FOR IT!
Elvis P

Utica, NY

#36 Mar 10, 2014
the woman knows wrote:
Actually had a fwb in high school many years ago...just saw him again at a school reunion.between our 4 failed marriages.and 20 years apart,.hes looking to hook up again....at this point, i guess, why not?
Really, FWB in high school? Whata fckin scumbag slut. Big surprise 4 divorces later. You deserve each other whoore!
Elvis P

Utica, NY

#37 Mar 10, 2014
You should be real proud of yourself. I'm sure you're a standout parent. I'm not surprised Miley Cyrus is your daughters hero.
the woman knows

Hamden, CT

#38 Mar 10, 2014
Hey Elvis...now theres a role model. I had 1 fwb ever, not that you asked...thanks for judging tho....are you my ex????
Elvis

Rome, NY

#39 Mar 11, 2014
the woman knows wrote:
Hey Elvis...now theres a role model. I had 1 fwb ever, not that you asked...thanks for judging tho....are you my ex????
So what if I am. Still nasty B!
huntz hall

Geneva, NY

#40 Mar 11, 2014
Nothing wrong in having a friend with benefits. As long as the sex is good and everyone's discreet, let the good times roll. Life is too short, people.
Discreet

Herkimer, NY

#41 Mar 11, 2014
huntz hall wrote:
Nothing wrong in having a friend with benefits. As long as the sex is good and everyone's discreet, let the good times roll. Life is too short, people.
now thats funny! People dont know how to be discreet thats the problem.
Whitesboro Trash Riggies

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Mar 11, 2014
It's better with mom an dad like me.

We live off obama free life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ed welsh has been riding dirty 10 min Utica voters 18
longo could really swing a knife 36 min your mother 1
John mccain getting screwy 46 min Past His Expirati... 2
UPD Scott Berger 57 min Curious 4
TeamFit and JL Williams 58 min try 4
Let's all hope NY gets outbid for Amazon! 1 hr bluelightbandit 11
paY YOUR bills 1 hr wow 2
episcopo steps down from united way 4 hr gum 9
Cover up at OCJ 6 hr Disturbed 32
Prostitution bust 8 hr your mother 90