Sleeping with a friend

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Unsure

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Have any of you done it? Does it work or is it awkward after?
Mr Poopy Drawers

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2014
It only works if her husband doesn't find out.
D Shipman

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 8, 2014
I try all the time!
Mr Poopy Drawers

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2014
D Shipman wrote:
I try all the time!
How can you try it when you don't have any friends?
yes

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2014
Have slept with many women who I have since become good friends with. Love them, their children etc. it does work if you're mature. I have about 15 I could call any night of week.
huntz hall

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2014
Just keep it on a FWB level...nothing more, nothing less.
Fred March

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2014
huntz hall wrote:
Just keep it on a FWB level...nothing more, nothing less.
That's "Friends with Boundaries" correct?
Larry

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2014
yes wrote:
Have slept with many women who I have since become good friends with. Love them, their children etc. it does work if you're mature. I have about 15 I could call any night of week.
Your full of shiz
Moral Compass

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2014
yes wrote:
You're so full of shizz!
yes

Waltham, MA

#10 Mar 9, 2014
Moral Compass wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of shizz!
Sorry if you can't handle maturity
truth

Waltham, MA

#11 Mar 9, 2014
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of shiz
Master the art of connecting emotionally with a woman. Take the time to understand her feelings and you can have any woman you want. It takes time and work but you will have more than you can handle. The hey baby Vinny Oogotz stuff doesn't work!
Bshiz

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Master the art of connecting emotionally with a woman. Take the time to understand her feelings and you can have any woman you want. It takes time and work but you will have more than you can handle. The hey baby Vinny Oogotz stuff doesn't work!
nobody can have anybody they want. That is just crazy to even think that. Sounds like u need to prove something. I want a partner i can love and stay with not some gigalo wantabe.
stallone

AOL

#13 Mar 9, 2014
It happens I had a great woman for many years, we were freinds first sex when we both needed it . actually miss her everyday
the woman knows

Cooperstown, NY

#14 Mar 9, 2014
If u miss her, u should be with her. If u miss her enuf, u would be....take it from an old woman with regrets. ...never let love pass you by. If it was truly amazing love, u will never find it twice.
Moral Compass

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2014
stallone wrote:
It happens I had a great woman for many years, we were freinds first sex when we both needed it . actually miss her everyday
How would you "know" when you both "needed" it?
the woman knows

Cooperstown, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2014
When you find the one you connect with, you know. It may sound corny, but you just know...also, the connection certain 2 people have theres a fire like no other...
stallone

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2014
sorry the way I said both, I meant we knew when one of us need it and it made the other one feel so good that it was them who got to satisfy the other. Plus the fact she was so dam good at it!!
the woman knows

Cooperstown, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2014
So why did u Let her go?
stallone

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 9, 2014
a very long story surely not for topixs to boring for some of these people ........ let's just say I'm sorry now
Pig Poker

Ilion, NY

#20 Mar 9, 2014
Just go to www.blowmeuptom.com and learn how YOU can put together a bullpen of chicks to bang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Phones at the County Building 1 hr say it Loud 2
A third term for Obama 2 hr More Facts 44
New Web Site for Free Speech for Uticans 2 hr CrackAddict 1
Bernie sanders 3 hr libtard 12
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 4 hr Meme 14
No Strike at Verizon 7 hr no mas 2
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 8 hr GHR 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages