First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Love Karma

Wales, MA

#572 Sep 16, 2012
Let's knock Bobby off his high horse. Everyone should call and report him! This guy acts like he is some sort of tycoon... Let's see how well he does playing by the rules.
Fat Vinny

Watertown, MA

#573 Oct 2, 2012
Someday I'll be famous for violence against a girl...
It's a natural progression for a stalker like me.
Tough Guy

New Hartford, NY

#574 Oct 2, 2012
Never judge a person until you've walked a mile or two in their shoes....
City Gym Sucks

Watertown, MA

#575 Oct 2, 2012
Tough Guy wrote:
Never judge a person until you've walked a mile or two in their shoes....
I would but Vincent wears a women's size 3. He is a pu**y just like his father.
Fat Vinny

United States

#576 Oct 3, 2012
Dear Diary-

Remind me to get Joe Moore's lawyer on retainer. Someday my stalking will catch up to me. I think Daddy is running out of money and won't be able to fix things for me much longer. How am I ever going to be able to stick up for or defend myself without Daddy?
joe blow

Rome, NY

#577 Oct 7, 2012
how thois
The Boy Wonder

United States

#578 Nov 3, 2012
Look for me on the cover of next month's Muscle and Fitness. I've revolutionized bodybuilding and set a new standard for mass and muscularity. Scientist are baffled as to how I am capable of such mass while only weighing 120 lbs.

Word is they very well may rename the Olympia in my honor...
Disappearing Act

Utica, NY

#579 Nov 29, 2012
Booooby, where did all tour members go?
Broken kneecaps

Utica, NY

#580 Dec 15, 2012
Who did he owe?
Karma

Utica, NY

#581 Dec 16, 2012
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Broken Kneecaps

United States

#582 Dec 28, 2012
What's the real story?
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#583 Dec 29, 2012
I've never laughed harder! Everyone harping on the Donnelly family- you're all a bunch of scum bags. You're jealous of people who worked hard for what they now have? Life isn't handed to you ya know.. You have to work for it. And they deserve everything they have. More importantly they deserve respect. Yeah they live a pretty awesome life, but that gives you no right to be rude and mean just because you're unmotivated. That's a personal problem. Maybe if you got off your asses and did something besides complain on this monstrosity of a website you could be living the dream too. But no...way to represent the American name guys!
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#584 Dec 29, 2012
Fat Vinny wrote:
5'6 200lbs swm looking for a nice girl to stalk and kidnap in my car. Will provide plenty of snickers. I enjoy letting my daddy fight for me and misinterpreting what I see in the mirror. Especially looking for girls who work at fast food restaurants and can give me a discount. Serious replies only.
I can only imagine which petty b*tch you are.. from let me guess new hartford. You probably work at a lesser quality place if you even have a job. You seem to have an unhealthy addiction to gossiping on here. Do people reference you as a sneaky rat??
Broken Kneecaps

Utica, NY

#585 Dec 29, 2012
ponder that wrote:
I've never laughed harder! Everyone harping on the Donnelly family- you're all a bunch of scum bags. You're jealous of people who worked hard for what they now have? Life isn't handed to you ya know.. You have to work for it. And they deserve everything they have. More importantly they deserve respect. Yeah they live a pretty awesome life, but that gives you no right to be rude and mean just because you're unmotivated. That's a
personal problem. Maybe if you got off your
asses and did something besides complain on
this monstrosity of a website you could be living
the dream too. But no...way to represent the
American name guys!
Bob has been living off the profits of his steroid dealing for years. The well had run dry. That is why he is so broke now.
truth be told

Rye, NY

#586 Dec 29, 2012
Don't know if everything said on here is true, but I can tell you that Alice took a walk. She and Bob have split. So half of whatever he has, he will be sending her way.
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#587 Dec 29, 2012
You guys need to get your facts straight before you come on here acting like tough guys. Seriously society must've rejected you so hard that now gossiping like you're a teeny bopper.. Which you probably are... Is all you have left to your pathetic lives. Get off your asses and motivate yourself before your source of income is from one of those fat and lazy American shows. You're bashing a family that never gives up. In life we are taught to try and try again and to never give up which is what this family does. Yes we fail like the clohig line had its downfall but at least they tried and they banked off of it. you wil never have the opportunity line this because your fingers and eyeballs are glued to this website. I know you assholes will forever gossip on how jealous you are of their family because they're living the dream and you're too busy acting like idiots on this website to do something time worthy with your pathetic scumbag lives. Seriously when will you all grow the fuck up. All you uticans are cold hearted bitches who have never seen the real light of day. Step out of your cave and come to a realization that only you people act in a way that any other American would mock. You can't live off welfare and mommy and daddy's credit card forever you babies!
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#588 Dec 29, 2012
Broken Kneecaps wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob has been living off the profits of his steroid dealing for years. The well had run dry. That is why he is so broke now.
That's not true at all you idiot. Do you have proof? NO. Do you have a life? ALSO NO. So leave this family alone
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#589 Dec 29, 2012
truth be told wrote:
Don't know if everything said on here is true, but I can tell you that Alice took a walk. She and Bob have split. So half of whatever he has, he will be sending her way.
That's right you don't know. And that speculation that you took out of your ass also isn't true.
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#590 Dec 29, 2012
And "fat vinny" you're probably vinnys unfaithful slutty ex girlfriend who HE dumped because you fall right into the category of unmotivated and living off of mommy and daddy's credit card, probably grandmas too. Either that or you're one of her scumbag friends or you're her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend. Once a cheater alwayssss a cheater remember that! So watch out she's probably off cheating on you now because that's how spoiled rotten sluts act. No morals no manners no nothing! When vinny dumped the girl she had to make a big scene and lie and make everything seem like oh poor her. Girl honestly can't even fight her own battles lol. Her mommy had to come to the rescue! And she's in college now.... That says enough right there.
Alice

Utica, NY

#591 Dec 29, 2012
truth be told wrote:
Don't know if everything said on here is true, but I can tell you that Alice took a walk. She and Bob have split. So half of whatever he has, he will be sending her way.
Where did you get your 'tale' from..that is wishful thinking on YOUR part, because you want him and can''t have him..He is MINE, all mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem 9 min Hand Cramped 2
Iran and nukes 11 min Gaggy 12
who would people suggest for painting a house? 12 min Hand Cramped 3
How much does your attorney charge you per hour? (Dec '08) 1 hr April Dente 36
Boats burglarized at sylvan beach marinas 3 hr confused 2
papa Joe's restaurant 3 hr Thomas The Tank 10
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 4 hr Roland 56
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 10 hr Bumble 579
landscapers Sun Stone Age lol 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]