Texas Roadhouse IS Coming as I predic...

Texas Roadhouse IS Coming as I predicted 2 months ago

Posted in the Utica Forum

Texas Roadhouse

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Restaurant Managers
3/28/2014
JOB DESCRIPTION
Texas Roadhouse is looking for Restaurant Managers in New Hartford, NY for a new store opening!

I was right suckas! See for yourself losers!

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/J...
good times

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Where in new Hartford ?
AFRICA DINNER LICE FLYS

New York, NY

#4 Mar 30, 2014
All the homies hope they have lice cake for desert.
Mike

Danielson, CT

#11 Mar 30, 2014
This is happening. I know the franchise owner and Texas Roadhouse is coming.
Birnie Bus Man

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 30, 2014
Coming to New Hartford???? Big surprise! Why not to utica or rome?
Utica Positivity Brigade

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 30, 2014
Birnie Bus Man wrote:
Coming to New Hartford???? Big surprise! Why not to utica or rome?
Utica: I don't think there's any more room in North Genesee street for YET another restaurant the size of Texas Roadhouse.

Rome: The areas near Griffiss (on Black River Blvd and Chestnut) are pretty much all taken up.
Birnie Bus Man

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 31, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
Utica: I don't think there's any more room in North Genesee street for YET another restaurant the size of Texas Roadhouse.
Rome: The areas near Griffiss (on Black River Blvd and Chestnut) are pretty much all taken up.
Ummmmm are you forgetting the vacant pizza hut blding in utica? andthe plaza parking lot there on black river in rome is half empty. They could easily build one right along the roadway half of the lot
Gus

Sharon, MA

#21 Mar 31, 2014
Mike wrote:
This is happening. I know the franchise owner and Texas Roadhouse is coming.
Texas Roadhouse hasn't franchised in 20 years- I doubt you know the "franchise owner" here as all growth in the Northeast is company owned stores.
No one important

New York, NY

#22 Mar 31, 2014
Trapped Utican Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Something utica should really be proud about! Lol!
What's it going to take for you to finally be happy? Another company is expanding to Utica. You say nothing ever comes here and here's another business expanding to our area.

Yes, the nano ctr is happening. I was talking with one if the contractors and even drove by it. Pretty impressive building going up.

I'm sorry but GE doesn't make transistor radios anymore so that type if mfg has gone by the wayside.
Mike

Danielson, CT

#26 Mar 31, 2014
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas Roadhouse hasn't franchised in 20 years- I doubt you know the "franchise owner" here as all growth in the Northeast is company owned stores.
Your right I don't know the franchise owner. You got me Gus. Lol
rastus washington

New Hartford, NY

#27 Mar 31, 2014
Is day git fry chicken n watamelin at dat please dat day is gonna ta opn. I is gittin county DAT obammy is gittin to me n as snap food stamps. Kin I use DAT obammy snap at dat place ta git me some chitlins an sonm a dat chicken. Is day gonta git conebred at dat place
mind your own biz cupcake

United States

#29 Apr 1, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right I don't know the franchise owner. You got me Gus. Lol
Since you claim to know this no name restaurant's bigtime big spender owner, ask him if he needs his head examined for thinking about starting a shop in that steaming cesspool of humanShit there.

If it does open I'm guessing they're looking for a writeoff.

True sign of entrepreneurial "genius": Select a site that was abandoned by a better, wealthier, more carefully researched competitor and open up there!

Good luck with all THAT retardShit!
Dave stinks

Utica, NY

#32 Apr 1, 2014
mind your own biz cupcake wrote:
<quoted text>Since you claim to know this no name restaurant's bigtime big spender owner, ask him if he needs his head examined for thinking about starting a shop in that steaming cesspool of humanShit there.
True sign of entrepreneurial "genius": Select a site that was abandoned by a better, wealthier, more carefully researched competitor and open up there!
Thanks for the good luck and well wishes. What we would really like you ignorant slob is for you to please jump off a high building. You hate this area but spend all day and night on this site. And based on what you write on here you are a waste of human flesh. Please find a tall building and make use of the roofline. You are human garbage. Your parents should join you on the roof for ever conceiving you.
It is fun getting you all riled up though at times. We all get to hear about the masters degree. Clifton park. Your superiority over every living creature. The same stupid shit over and over again. You make me laugh you ignorant demented slob. Haha
On second thought find that high building.
first amendment

Little Falls, NY

#34 Apr 1, 2014
im gay is there anybody out there for me to rob knobs,upurs dale
Pat Jizinski

Whitesboro, NY

#36 Apr 1, 2014
We're still trying to woo Costco and Wegmans to our fine town. There's still some areas that are unpaved in the town. We're trying our best to get rid of all the green space we can.
No one important

New Hartford, NY

#37 Apr 1, 2014
mind your own biz cupcake wrote:
<quoted text>Since you claim to know this no name restaurant's bigtime big spender owner, ask him if he needs his head examined for thinking about starting a shop in that steaming cesspool of humanShit there.
Hey Dave 1980 called...they want their word back. No one used ret*** anymore.

Yeah and I'm sure Outback, Olive Garden, Bass Pro didn't do their homework either. Try finding a parking spot at any of those places.

You see corp chains do go into a market unless the area can support it. Obviously they've done their homework and it's paid off. They also know there are even more jobs coming to the area...again this will help support their business.

What else can I help you with today? And please don't call people ret*** anymore....it's just not cool.
No one important

Rome, NY

#39 Apr 1, 2014
Renamed Rigatoni Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's this mentality that allows the leaders in that area to keep jerking you off. Corporate franchises where the money is sucked out of the region are so great. And please explain where the "new jobs" are? If you say the super duper mega big chip plant you pretty much show your ignorance.
There are numerous successful locally owned company's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Nehme gets Laid because he has a huge Boner! 4 min Only You 2
A third term for Obama 31 min get real 21
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 46 min Stash Rules 19
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 55 min orange not the ne... 27
fly a drone in my backyard 1 hr Grannys gooch 6
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 5 hr markstrom 12
why are police shooting people 5 hr chips2 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages