Syracuse, NY

#3 May 13, 2014
link wont work
peter

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 13, 2014
"Woman, 85, succumbs to injuries

Published May 13, 2014 at 2:15pm rome sentinel

TOWN OF SULLIVAN — An 85-year-old woman died after the vehicle she was riding in crashed into a tree off Bolivar Road in Madison County Sunday afternoon.

Both Lillian M. Kogut and driver Walter Kogut, 88, had to be extricated from the vehicle, authorities stated.

Walter Kogut, of Minoa in Onondaga County, was northbound on Bolivar Road at 5:20 p.m. when his vehicle went off the roadway while rounding a curve, deputies said. The vehicle crashed into a tree just south of the intersection with Kinderhook Road. Bolivar Road is located south of the Thruway.

Several other motorists called 9-1-1 and authorities said both Koguts were found unconscious when rescue personnel arrived. They were both pulled from the wreckage and taken to University Hospital in Syracuse.

Lillian Kogut later died of her injuries. Deputies said both Koguts were wearing seat-belts in the crash. The investigation is continuing.
hasbrook

Utica, NY

#5 May 14, 2014
are they a relation?
The Dude

Utica, NY

#6 May 14, 2014
What does a ghost have anything to do with this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jill real 23 min Eat Shyt Dave 29
does anybody know about cars?? 1 hr Cheap Jeep 3
Arm Yourself 1 hr kest 7
Hillary Best Choice 1 hr Keeler 11
Shooting Victim - Oliston Apts. (May '14) 2 hr Truth be told 13
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 3 hr SlobSmith 11
billy santana out of jail? (May '11) 3 hr Bozo 7
Turning stone 7 hr Mafia 46
Brahbam arrest 18 hr Jesus Jones 42

Utica Jobs