Utica

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Does anyone know if Jeffrey Coy-dentist has left his business? Have been trying to get ahold of his office all week and just get the answering machine. It looks like his office is still there in the Business Park.

Hmmmmm
Jelly Buns

Wellesley, MA

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Utica wrote:
Does anyone know if Jeffrey Coy-dentist has left his business? Have been trying to get ahold of his office all week and just get the answering machine. It looks like his office is still there in the Business Park.
Hmmmmm
I believe they were on vacation. Returning Monday.
Anonymous

Clinton, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
How are his prices? I need a root canal.
patient

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
RedSandyToes wrote:
How are his prices? I need a root canal.
I dont know about his prices because my insurance pays 100% But he is the best dentist I have ever been to. I have had 3 root canals all done by him. All turned out great.
Ken

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Utica wrote:
Hmmmmm
I heard he broke two fingers fell on the ice,
Seriously

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
patient wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know about his prices because my insurance pays 100% But he is the best dentist I have ever been to. I have had 3 root canals all done by him. All turned out great.
THREE root canals?!!!! Man, you gotta start brushing your teeth & cut out all the crap you eat!!!!!
maybe

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
I heard that he is very good
hank hill

Boston, MA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> THREE root canals?!!!! Man, you gotta start brushing your teeth & cut out all the crap you eat!!!!!
dude, you can damage your teeth in other ways other than not brushing and eating junk, some ppl grind their teeth doing more damage than not brushing would cause, some ppl play rough sports which they can get hit in the face and damage their teeth, some ppl are old and their teeth over a lifetime will just go to hell naturally, I dont know who had the 3 root canals, but it could have been necessary for many reasons.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
I'd do him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legal "illegal" Marijuana being sold in all the... 29 min Rizzle 5
How much to tip the paperboy? (Jul '13) 54 min Someone 10
Vote no on wfd consolidation 55 min Please 1
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 2 hr Rufus 24
ungrateful children (Aug '13) 2 hr Carol Altimonte 83
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 2 hr melissa connell 103
Whitesboro Fire Department 4 hr Billy 7
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE