Brodock Press
Midnight Writer

Syracuse, NY

#1 May 29, 2013
what is going on there they lost 2 salesman, 2 project managers
and a guy in prepress....are they managed that bad??????????
Utica1983

Clinton, NY

#2 May 29, 2013
who were the sales guys let go?
Gallery Printing

Somerville, MA

#3 May 29, 2013
The Gallery on Commercial Blvd owner is a pervert and started this thread.....he is going out of biz!
They can't get a print job done correctly or on time!
Midnight Writer

Farmington, CT

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Utica1983 wrote:
who were the sales guys let go?

They weren't let go they resigned on their own

Both for better jobs and better companies

I hear Brodock is really screwing up work left and right. Lucky to still be in business.
Employee

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2013
Their not screwing up jobs at all. Like any other printing company, they have their busy and slow periods. People move on to other jobs for reasons of their own.
kyle

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2013
Closin
Former employee

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Heard their slow and laying off still. Whats the latest?
Paula Dean

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Just laid off 4 people this past week!
Work there

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jun 29, 2013
tons of fun wrote:
<quoted text>No, or his obese kid that is always here.
Ed does the best he can under the situation he's in. There's no need to bring his son in the conversation, and there's certainly no need to be disrespectful towards him!!
Former employee

Herkimer, NY

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Heard they laid off a head pressman, what does that tell ya about the work load? Cutter guy left, do they even have anyone to run those folding machines?
Know them

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Work there wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed does the best he can under the situation he's in. There's no need to bring his son in the conversation, and there's certainly no need to be disrespectful towards him!!
What the buck is wrong with you? Don't talk about someones children here or anywhere. Did god elect you to judge a defenseless child. That child will grow up to be an adult and wonder where he might find someone like you. I'll bet he will smash your face in. No,,, but I would.
You are rotten.
Nuts

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 29, 2013
broadick wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong to talk about retarded kids like that, so the kid is fat and retarded, just look at what he came from.
It is now obvious Ed did you wrong. Now be a man and deal with him face to face and not like a coward punk hiding on this blog. Only lowlife scum drags children into their battles. What a little chicken. Get over it.
Work there

Herkimer, NY

#19 Jun 29, 2013
Former employee wrote:
Heard they laid off a head pressman, what does that tell ya about the work load? Cutter guy left, do they even have anyone to run those folding machines?
Yes they did lay off a pressman, I'm sure they have their reasons for that. The cutter guy left for a job closer to home and as far as the folders, the guy running them now can also cut and does a great job. To many of you bad mouth this place but people and businesses do what they have to to survive.
Paula Dean

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 2, 2013
A new week, another soldier taken.
Worked there

Herkimer, NY

#23 Jul 2, 2013
Paula Dean wrote:
A new week, another soldier taken.
Yes, another lay off today. They lay off the people that actually work and keep.......well, enough said.
cuts

Ithaca, NY

#24 Jul 2, 2013
Worked there wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, another lay off today. They lay off the people that actually work and keep.......well, enough said.
Did they lay off the obese retarded kid ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upstate New Yorkers say Trump should move 7 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 2
Utica cop bad decision move 9 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 36
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 12 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 81
breaking NEWS EAS ALERT WOMAN KNOCKING ON DOORS 14 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 10
What Did LOADED DONLON Do at NASA After MIT 16 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 8
Oracle PeopleSoft 1Z0-416 exam sample questions 34 min howardee 1
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 38 min Loony Autistics 70
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 56 min Wants to Know 59
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 10 hr Never letting go ... 220

Utica Jobs