Sexy Cleaning lady looking for work
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 13

Utica, NY

#21 Oct 10, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
simply put, YOU'RE A FRAUD!
Okay if you say so. D

Since: Aug 13

Utica, NY

#22 Oct 10, 2013
Inbox me ur email, city location and pic and I will get back to you. Im busy until noon but will get back to u afterwards. Any age and race is fine...must be clean!

Since: Aug 13

Utica, NY

#23 Oct 10, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I get a hold of you?
Inbox me ur email location and pix I will send my cell number to Tex. Im not not a fraud. Im very real. Im 29 years old single white female 5'5 170 a few tattoos blondish hair and I have small children. Im ambitious and a struggling single parent trying to layout my future finically for my kids. Gimmie a break. Like you wouldn't do the same for your kids...by any means nesscary!
Cops

Utica, NY

#24 Oct 10, 2013
Kid wrote:
Happy endings included?
She can't dunce, it would make her a "prositute".
Jack

Toledo, IA

#25 Oct 10, 2013
I don't have a Topix profile, so I can't inbox you. Send me a message at jacksinback@yahoo.com. I'll reply with a pic. Then if you still want you can send your number for text.
Fertile Fred Burfale

New York, NY

#26 Oct 10, 2013
You are a social worker in real life aren't you? Got a new side business?
OMG

Utica, NY

#27 Oct 10, 2013
Jack wrote:
I don't have a Topix profile, so I can't inbox you. Send me a message at jacksinback@yahoo.com. I'll reply with a pic. Then if you still want you can send your number for text.
You are soooo in trouble!
Uhhhh

Utica, NY

#28 Oct 10, 2013
twinklelilstar29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbox me ur email location and pix I will send my cell number to Tex. Im not not a fraud. Im very real. Im 29 years old single white female 5'5 170 a few tattoos blondish hair and I have small children. Im ambitious and a struggling single parent trying to layout my future finically for my kids. Gimmie a break. Like you wouldn't do the same for your kids...by any means nesscary!
Uhhh, sorry, but 5'5" and 170 would not be considered hot. You may be pretty, you may be great in bed and you may be fun to hang out with, but with those stats it's going to be a tough sell. Trying to be mean, I commend you for doing what you have to do but just trying to be realistic here. You need to be amazing in all other areas to make 5'5" 170 work, especially if you're charging.
True dat

Utica, NY

#29 Oct 11, 2013
Uhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, sorry, but 5'5" and 170 would not be considered hot. You may be pretty, you may be great in bed and you may be fun to hang out with, but with those stats it's going to be a tough sell. Trying to be mean, I commend you for doing what you have to do but just trying to be realistic here. You need to be amazing in all other areas to make 5'5" 170 work, especially if you're charging.
Tru dat
Kpac17

Huntington, NY

#32 Aug 1, 2016
I sent you an email through topix. I'm interested.
Veruca

Utica, NY

#33 Aug 2, 2016
Kpac17 wrote:
I sent you an email through topix. I'm interested.
This post is from 2013 I doubt she will get back to you she is all meth mouth now with 2 more kids living with Leroy in Corn hill , but one good thing is I bet she lost weight from.smoking that meth and weighs less than 100 lbs.
Stones Rock

Oneida, NY

#34 Aug 7, 2016
washed up wrote:
If she says she is hot then sheb is a fat slob in real life, just like they say the best phone sex operators are fat women!
Lmao.... Reminds me of the Aerosmith video..
(Can't remember the song though)
Frankfort

Roslindale, MA

#35 Aug 8, 2016
Kid wrote:
Happy endings included?
Richie be for real this isnt back page lol
Findlay

Clinton, NY

#36 Aug 8, 2016
Wasn't that a Seinfeld episode ? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire in Yorkville on Campbell Ave 2 min Shut R Down 15
Who is 2 min President 2
So I Was In Lowes 17 min A born here American 19
whiteys lunchonette 20 min Boomer 2
to the tune of "Stormy Weather" 25 min Blues Singer 1
Poor Trump missing his golf weekend 26 min obongothebrownturd 2
Black wanker in Herkimer 29 min Waldo 5
Piazza k9 services 55 min Wibq 32
Herb Philipson's being sold 3 hr Valley Viewer 87
Utica attorneys 14 hr Utica 34

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages