papandreas selling cars

Posted in the Utica Forum

Freddie

AOL

#2 Feb 15, 2011
The cars look like their all from the auction in Cicero.
Not New

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 15, 2011
They look like their from the Cicero auctions? Dude you have no way of telling that unless you see the auction slip....Did not know their cars look different than other car auctions....IDIOT! That was a stupid reply1 Go lick your moms A**
MICHAEL SACCO

United States

#4 May 14, 2011
WELL I ENJOYED YOUR COMMENTS, I ACTUALLY HAVE A VERY LOYAL FOLLOWING BECAUSE I TAKE CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS. AS FAR AS THE STROKER AND CROOK COMMENT GOES YOU CAN VISIT ME ANYDAY AT PAPANDREA'S AND SAY THAT TO ME PERSONALLY. IM NOT SURE YOU KNOW IM 6FT 4 250 LBS SO PLEASE CONFRONT ME! IV BEEN WORKING MY ASS TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY AND WOULD LOVE VENT ALL OF MY ADULT FRUSTRATIONS I HAVE BUILT UP OVER THE YEARS. ID RATHER HAVE YOUR APOLOGY AND FRIENDSHIP THOUGH SO YOUR WELCOME TO COME BUY A CAR ALSO! AS FAR AS YOUR CARBONE COMMENT THERES A REASON I HAVNT WENT BACK THERE THE LAST 4 TIMES THEY HAVE APPROACHED ME AND YOUR A LIL CONFUSED, BUT THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY CAREER SO CLOSE, I ALWAYS WANTED A FAN! IM AN HONEST FATHER OF 2 THAT PAYS HIS TAXES AND GOES TO WORK EVERYDAY. GO SLANDER SOMEONE WHO DESERVES IT.
MICHAEL SACCO

United States

#5 May 14, 2011
NEWSFLASH.....ALL USED CARS COME FROM AUCTION, AT PAPANDREA'S WE PURCHASE MOST OF OUR VEHICLES FROM CONN AND FROM THE MANUF OFF LEASE. WE SERVICE THE CARS TO LIKE NEW CONDITION AND STAND BEHIND WHAT WE SELL. OUR PRICES ARE MUCH LOWER THAN THE COMPETITION BECAUSE OF PATIENCE IN BUYING AND WE HAVE LOW OVERHEAD AND PASS ON SAVINGS TO THE CUSTOMER. SO PLEASE SLANDER THE BUSINESSES THAT DONT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT, AND OFFER GREAT SAVINGS. AND IM VERY SORRY IF IV EFFECTED THE PERSONS BUSINESS MAKING THESE COMMENTS, IM SURE YOUR A SMALL CAR DEALER LIKE US. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR CUSTOMERS AND PURCHASE THE RITE CARS PEOPLE WANT IM THERE EVERYDAY AND AM WILLING TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE THAT GOAL. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND.
neighbor

New Hartford, NY

#7 May 15, 2011
he sold a bmw to dave treen a few weeks ago..what a piece of junk
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 20, 2011
I have only met with Mike once and he seems to be a great guy with an honest business model. I believe he makes a good faith effort to treat his customers right. He was respectful and fair to me. If your looking for a car at a great price and you want a straight forward experience with your auto sales person check Mike and Papandreas out.
Ditto

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 21, 2011
Never dealt with them, but driving by, I noticed, although the cars looked very nice, the prices were very high. A 2004... was selling for like 13 or 14K. Wow.
Alan

Utica, NY

#12 May 16, 2012
I had my first experience with Mike at Carbone. Have been back to buy from him two other times. I have always been satisfied with the vehicles. I find Michael personable, honest, and he does stand behind his vehicles. I have seen him make great strides to assure his customers are happy and pleased. There will always be someone bitter in this business, but know that others I have spoken to have held Mike in high regard. I was referred to him, and have been pleased with every deal. Just wanted to say....
My 2 Cents

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 May 16, 2012
My wife and I discussed a couple of Mrecedes with Mike, separate times when he was at Alan Beyer's. We were impressed with him as a car salesman. He was knowledgeable, informative and not at all pushy. Her not making a purchase had nothing to do with him, the car, or the dealer. She just changed her mind. She has remarked since that she kicked herself. We would definately buy from him for the right car and deal if and when the time comes.
Local

Boston, MA

#15 May 26, 2013
Mike is straight forward, fair and honest. Also Papandreas stands by all their vehicles. I am a customer and I received fair pricing no bickering back an forth and they continue to take care of me. I am very happy with my vehicle and my friends are also!

BTW For hwhe comment about a BMW... They don't even sell BMW so go start another rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 3 hr Here we go 1
The Comets ADVANCE!!!!!!! 3 hr Its on 1
utica mayor fires vin nesci (Dec '13) 3 hr jarome 4
suicide is the most selfish thing and a cowards... (Sep '11) 3 hr roid 57
paul randalls west side barbershop? 3 hr rever 4
Dentist 5 hr curiousme14 2
Anyone watching 20/20 tonite (Apr '09) 5 hr Neal James 6
Where to watch mayweather pacquiao fight? 17 hr Med Examiner 7
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Thu fact check 637
More from around the web