The Hank Hill clue link to "THE THRI...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Unless of course it kills someone linked to all of this ...
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#22 Feb 3, 2013
It does not make sense to you..it does not make complete sense to me yet BUT I am sure from past scumbag issues it will down the road..
hank hill

Reading, PA

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
Unless of course it kills someone linked to all of this ...
No, my truck won't be killing anyone. I got work to do, bills to pay. Cant do that in jail.
Crunchy

Sutton, MA

#24 Feb 3, 2013
There has never been a character named Hank Hill on Family Guy.

King of the Hill has a character named Hank.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Feb 3, 2013
Mary mary what bout Kelly Kelly?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Hank hill goes to redeemer church

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 3, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
YES KY I agree has an issue with his mouth...I too have that same attitude when angry sometimes I have not completely succumbed to "zero tolerance" modern attitude that could have been projected decades ago..it's just that America was NOT ready for "zero tolerance" back then and the effects of it still show in some us...I bash I was raised by basher's..Its not being "immature" but my angry output when very angry in that same bashing direction is a product of how I was raised..Much of which I am over now..but every now and then it gets resparked by provocation from other who in my earlier days..You talked to them as they instigated..
The best way to NOT be attacked by those like Ky is to not play the game..at his level and yes I know sometimes that is NOT an easy thing as lately MY patients have been tried to the limit..and sometimes to get your point across you have to attack back verbally at the non instigator at their own level to be heard..even if its NOT effectively..SO that said I wish you BOTH would stop using my forums to fight..If your going to be here focus on the issue if not create your own verbal boxing ring..TY
Watch that Mary,Diana. She's trying to suck you in.She is a backstabber...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A third term for Obama 18 min Ben Gleck 55
why are police shooting people 34 min data 4
Bernie sanders 3 hr Abby 16
runaway train mever coming back 4 hr utica rules 5
Free Phones at the County Building 5 hr the boss 4
Why do Dunkin Donut employees expect tips? (May '09) 9 hr coffeegirl 177
No Strike at Verizon 19 hr no mas 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages