The Hank Hill clue link to "THE THRILL OF THE KILL'

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
The name Hank Hill comes froma cartoon called The Family Guy ,,,A cartoon program also listed on Geroge Lundy's Facebook page as one of his favorites..

The Utica forum Hank Hill claims to a truck driver..a female.

On 4-15-08 this was part of the discussion with me and the Syracuse FBI..Not the name Hank Hill..but the issue of truck driver who killed the first child at the 104 and State Route 3(they do things in 3s" intersection) in HANNIBAL, N.Y. on 3-8-06..that is the numbers link and othe overkill of clues also to Erin Maxwells death and the name GEORGE off the year part of the 3-8-06 and 8-30-08 deadly dates..the GEORGE 8-6 clue wemt a deadly direction also but as usual CHRIS Bower also found a way to get "in the middle" of that also that very evening after his funeral..This is all part of how the name GEORGE is "encrypted" in "scenes" linked in all of this an overkil of them..

That truck driver Brett Kurtz..was picking up a road map as he approached a intersection with a stop light and failed to see the GREEN light change to RED(cop name clues go on later off it) just as it was timed to happen..The childs mothers van was T Boned and she was killed, her mother and sister survived.

It is NO secrect to those who knew me years back that the truck profession was an interest of mine..and this was used in 2005 by Tammy Rowe to torment me..."They found some crazy truck driver " He said he's gonna do it" "The ironic thing is".."She wanted to be a truck" He's a truck driver" "Her fathers a truck driver" I have always wondered about the "father" part..

I went to school with this childs uncle and his name is the CLUE to "decipher" behind this whole story..The date of 3-8-06 and her 3-11-06 was another BILL(FACTOR)JETTY "ecrytped" clue this 8-11 one by use on MY birthday..the NYS Police Inv. who talked to me about this issue BOWER-Fulton Barracks..Yes the same as CHRIS BOWERS..during the heavy effort time to "crazy "me off it all in Fulton..

Off all the strange conversations that took place in my parents home and my sisters BEFORE during and after all of this..until I lef there by my mothers BIRTDAY eviction to me on 3-11-11..and that si where the "reverse" Pay her off in Pig Latin" plan began off a series of prerecruited scumbags all set up on plans to "gain" of it all a story called "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" for "He" and "they" as it heads towards it massive POWER Plan "scene" off the WACO (BONE COLLECTOR LINK (Lincoln Rhyme)ON RHYME name to me for a "connect it all" NEWTOWN Conn, SANDYHOOK school(Bell)shooting that took place on the 12-14-12 "Line up" clue date of 12-13-12 the day I moved to MY NEWTOWN where the Nickel less time frame set up on me and my boyfriend who refused ot NOt sitck up for her" as in NOT tell the truth if ? by police about scumbag recruit Aftin Deveney's doings to set me up at her Mother Peggy's "reverse" Margaretville in Oswego home on ONEIDA ST.

Now the Oswego DA'S office again was planning a "reverse' "JUSTICE FOR ERIN MAXWELL" final off all of this ..that seems to have succeeded..
Mary

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I want to be a story Diana.
Can my character be the one that murders hank hill?
Mary

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I would also like KY WELLER to die in my story. It would give it a happy ending.
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
I would also like KY WELLER to die in my story. It would give it a happy ending.
Then get busy writing it..
Are you the one that stalks Ky?
I don't stalk him myself. I just bitch at him,

1818 is that a TWO 18s clue or a 8118 "either way BILL FACTOR plan?
Please "clarify"

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
Please "clarify"
I see you have met Mary... Delightful personality,eh?

Level 9

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
Do I get lost fighting my way out of overgrown bush?... No,even if drugged,the stench from your trench would kill even the toughest wench...
Mary

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
Please "clarify"
I stalk no one! I only seek revenge.
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I stalk no one! I only seek revenge.
What exactly is the war between you two? Yes I already know Ky can be very umm lets see pain int he ass..when he wants to be..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Hey whatever happenned to that know it all guy who thinks he's a female who picks her nose? Darn?

Level 9

Location hidden

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
Hey whatever happenned to that know it all guy who thinks he's a female who picks her nose? Darn?
That could be Mary... Come on Diana, I have tried to be friendly to you. But you are right,I can be a PITA when the mood strikes.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I stalk no one! I only seek revenge.
You are just a gray box punk.
Mary

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> You are just a gray box punk.
You are just a registered troll. You bash blacks, gays and everything else. You can be just as troublesome as me.
Mary

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is the war between you two? Yes I already know Ky can be very umm lets see pain int he ass..when he wants to be..
He has treated you bad in the past for no reason at all. He did the same too me.
So now he is my enemy.

Level 9

Location hidden

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> You are just a registered troll. You bash blacks, gays and everything else. You can be just as troublesome as me.
I have said something about a lot of things... What have I said about blacks? That's one subject I avoid,because the race card is actually 52 cards. You're right about queers,though,I think they're useless. As long as they keep their shit to themselves... It's still just wrong. The difference between you and I is that I post under the same name all the time and don't hide. And this message board is all about opinions,good or bad.If you find me troublesome,ignore me.

Level 9

Location hidden

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> He has treated you bad in the past for no reason at all. He did the same too me.
So now he is my enemy.
You have no clue about why Diana and I treat each other badly or not. And YOU started with hank and I,so just shut up while you can. Don't start lying again.Try to grow up a little...
Diana Vickery

Oswego, NY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> He has treated you bad in the past for no reason at all. He did the same too me.
So now he is my enemy.
YES KY I agree has an issue with his mouth...I too have that same attitude when angry sometimes I have not completely succumbed to "zero tolerance" modern attitude that could have been projected decades ago..it's just that America was NOT ready for "zero tolerance" back then and the effects of it still show in some us...I bash I was raised by basher's..Its not being "immature" but my angry output when very angry in that same bashing direction is a product of how I was raised..Much of which I am over now..but every now and then it gets resparked by provocation from other who in my earlier days..You talked to them as they instigated..

The best way to NOT be attacked by those like Ky is to not play the game..at his level and yes I know sometimes that is NOT an easy thing as lately MY patients have been tried to the limit..and sometimes to get your point across you have to attack back verbally at the non instigator at their own level to be heard..even if its NOT effectively..SO that said I wish you BOTH would stop using my forums to fight..If your going to be here focus on the issue if not create your own verbal boxing ring..TY
hank hill

Reading, PA

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Hey diana, "Hank Hill" is a character on king of the hill...just want to make sure you're linking this all together properly. Peter Griffen is the guy on family guy. Now, does propane somehow tie into all of this?

And, just another clarification, I don't "claim" to be female, I am "female" so theres no need for any claim on this issue. And I drive a 2013 Peterbuilt 387 and pull a 53' refrigerated trailer, mostly hauling food, but pretty much anything can go in the trailer. Do any of these numbers come into this story somehow? I'd give you the truck number to work with also but can't for obvious personal security reasons.
hank hill

Reading, PA

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
Please "clarify"
its only a matter of time before Mary starts posting as you...
Mary

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
YES KY I agree has an issue with his mouth...I too have that same attitude when angry sometimes I have not completely succumbed to "zero tolerance" modern attitude that could have been projected decades ago..it's just that America was NOT ready for "zero tolerance" back then and the effects of it still show in some us...I bash I was raised by basher's..Its not being "immature" but my angry output when very angry in that same bashing direction is a product of how I was raised..Much of which I am over now..but every now and then it gets resparked by provocation from other who in my earlier days..You talked to them as they instigated..
The best way to NOT be attacked by those like Ky is to not play the game..at his level and yes I know sometimes that is NOT an easy thing as lately MY patients have been tried to the limit..and sometimes to get your point across you have to attack back verbally at the non instigator at their own level to be heard..even if its NOT effectively..SO that said I wish you BOTH would stop using my forums to fight..If your going to be here focus on the issue if not create your own verbal boxing ring..TY
Us harassing each other on your threads will increase the amount of exposure your stories receive.
In your case Bad publicity and Good publicity are the same thing, they are both exposure.
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#20 Feb 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Hey diana, "Hank Hill" is a character on king of the hill...just want to make sure you're linking this all together properly. Peter Griffen is the guy on family guy. Now, does propane somehow tie into all of this?
And, just another clarification, I don't "claim" to be female, I am "female" so theres no need for any claim on this issue. And I drive a 2013 Peterbuilt 387 and pull a 53' refrigerated trailer, mostly hauling food, but pretty much anything can go in the trailer. Do any of these numbers come into this story somehow? I'd give you the truck number to work with also but can't for obvious personal security reasons.
No I' m sticking on to his ends for reason you would nto understand with the Hank Hill Family guy thing..I might explain it all later but not for now...

No I am not interested in your truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JFK high school 1975 to 1979 (Nov '09) 10 min ZZtop 141
Linden v Brindisi 18 min Watching 2
obliston apts 18 min ZZtop 3
scummy picente 20 min We need change 5
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 22 min Useless law enfor... 19
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 58 min True 7
Nano trouble 1 hr Tomato Pie 18
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 1 hr omg 23
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 14 hr Next Flight Out 51
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 16 hr Reality 5