Whitesboro Hockey
Casper

AOL

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Coach better do something about his hockey team that go after their own players durning practice. Already My freinds son ending up in the hospital because his team mate went after him in practice . OMG you allow this on your team. Why? Cut the crap and practice like young men and not injure your own team, do you really think this is going to make you a star? Check this out Coach
Observer

Herkimer, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2010
If a player states that he intends to injur an oposing player, Assault diring a sporting event is no different than assault on a street corner if there is intent to cause serious bodily harm. I would encourage any parent who feels their child has been targeted intentionally, to call local law enforcement. It is a criminal act for a child to intentionaly harm another child during a sporting event, it is also a criminal act for a coach to instruct a player to injur another player. Maybe the first example needs to be prosicuted to put an end to it.
frankenberry

Rome, NY

#3 Dec 6, 2010
better call fema, sounds like a disaster area in whitestown. Based on the name, I bet fema helps you.
Hockey Dad

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Observer wrote:
If a player states that he intends to injur an oposing player, Assault diring a sporting event is no different than assault on a street corner if there is intent to cause serious bodily harm. I would encourage any parent who feels their child has been targeted intentionally, to call local law enforcement. It is a criminal act for a child to intentionaly harm another child during a sporting event, it is also a criminal act for a coach to instruct a player to injur another player. Maybe the first example needs to be prosicuted to put an end to it.
Couldn't agree more
Is it Bubby

Rome, NY

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Its always the same with this kid. My son played some midgets with him and he's a lazy, angry, spoiled, untalented little a-hole. Been that way since he put skates on. He's not a teammate and should be booted.
What Kid

AOL

#6 Dec 8, 2010
Do you know the kid that does this to his own hockey team while they practice. omg kick him off the team.
Its a Joke

Herkimer, NY

#7 Dec 8, 2010
What Kid wrote:
Do you know the kid that does this to his own hockey team while they practice. omg kick him off the team.
But it is "his" team just as his mom and dad. Whole team is a laughing stock.

Players just can't leave fast enough
Forger

Herkimer, NY

#8 Dec 8, 2010
they are training tomorrow's wife beaters.
What Kid

AOL

#9 Dec 8, 2010
when don't to talk to The coach about it ? You sound very hateful towards this kid and his parents. Maybe you have a problem .
A screwdriver

Rome, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2010
Apparently a player was stabbed with a screwdriver by a senior who is a little kid but is known to have roid rage in the last year or so. Mark Evans needs to walk, no run, away from this program.
Fred The Donkey

Clark Mills, NY

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Het Ithaca....quit pucking around....get it you fcuktard???????
Nonnie B

AOL

#12 Dec 9, 2010
What ? My grandson has been playing hockey since 4yrs old he is on the Whitesboro Team. In fact Last first home game got the first goal. Just before Hockey season got started he went to the Boot Camp in Marcy and Steve helped him.The parents can't believe how fast he is faster than before. I Hope he has A good year he last year he loves Hockey and LaCross. Mr. Evans has to lay the law down because he practice my grandson had to see a doctor because his own team mate got him good and they were worried about a concusion. I didn't hear about this one I have to tell my family.

Steve from Marcy Booth Camp thanks for the wonderful results with my Grandson. Go Blue
Question

Herkimer, NY

#13 Dec 10, 2010
Nonnie B wrote:
What ? My grandson has been playing hockey since 4yrs old he is on the Whitesboro Team. In fact Last first home game got the first goal. Just before Hockey season got started he went to the Boot Camp in Marcy and Steve helped him.The parents can't believe how fast he is faster than before. I Hope he has A good year he last year he loves Hockey and LaCross. Mr. Evans has to lay the law down because he practice my grandson had to see a doctor because his own team mate got him good and they were worried about a concusion. I didn't hear about this one I have to tell my family.
Steve from Marcy Booth Camp thanks for the wonderful results with my Grandson. Go Blue
Is he a Mite?
Nonnie B

AOL

#14 Dec 10, 2010
My Grandson is on the travel team and in his senior year. He is an excellent Hockey Player and a good kid . He is respectable and loves To play Hockey and lacross.Tonight they Play Skaneatles away game tonight. I just think Hockey is out of control no need to have your own team mate go after you or any player. Why cause injury to someone on purpose.
Question

Rome, NY

#15 Dec 10, 2010
Nonnie B wrote:
My Grandson is on the travel team and in his senior year. He is an excellent Hockey Player and a good kid . He is respectable and loves To play Hockey and lacross.Tonight they Play Skaneatles away game tonight. I just think Hockey is out of control no need to have your own team mate go after you or any player. Why cause injury to someone on purpose.
I agree, if you assault a player, team mate, or anyone in general, with intent to cause serious bodily harm it is a crime and this sounds like it could be prosecuted.
Disappointed

Ithaca, NY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Sad to see that nothing has changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEGA Mark Flag 1 hr Bomb squad 6
Best Realtor in Central NY (Jan '14) 1 hr Kelly 47
Cheating Wives in Whiteboro 2 hr I humps them 4
Finally she said yes to Anal. 3 hr POST 3
What happened to Father Felix Colosimo? 3 hr Libra 4
New Gay Bar Coming To Varick St. 3 hr Project toilet much 13
Places for tomato pie? 3 hr Project toilet much 93
The U P D cover-up 4 hr Lowlife Utican scum 99
Talk of the Town 5 hr Bernie 29
Cheating marcy wife 7 hr Nobody is jealous 6