Posted in the Utica Forum

Jeeves

New York, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2013
Maybe they marry for the money. Diamonds are a girls best friend
Dalaw

Newark, NJ

#3 Aug 22, 2013
If she marries for that. He sees it and is biding his time. When you're alone, remember what you did for the diamonds and see if they love you back
Fact

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 22, 2013
We accept the love we think we deserve.
Pointless

Clark Mills, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Who would want to marry if they didnt love the person ? A man would be more likely to do that .
Lisa

Herkimer, NY

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Women give out their treasure to a guy way to early into the relationship these days. What better way than not putting out to see how much he cares for you. Very rare in today's world.
The kracken

Woburn, MA

#7 Aug 23, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Women give out their treasure to a guy way to early into the relationship these days. What better way than not putting out to see how much he cares for you. Very rare in today's world.
lisa I bet you are one of those women who don't give out the treasure early. NOT!
Free advice

Yorkville, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2013
When you marry someone for money, you always get less than you barginned for. Why marry for money, when you can borrow it cheaper...
Broke Busted Disgusted

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 23, 2013
gates wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think too many people around here are marrying for money. Most people in CNY barely have two nickels to rub together.
Good one! Lmao!
Erica

Hartford, CT

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Why are men marrying women they don't love?
MMG

New Hartford, NY

#12 Aug 23, 2013
Without passion, hot crazy sex and mutual respect, why bother? Ladies, don't settle for a guy you don't love or who doesn't do it for you. Same goes for the guys. Ive learned my lesson, and would never go back to a mundane marriage with mediocre sex and conversation
Gayle

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 23, 2013
Erica wrote:
Why are men marrying women they don't love?
Because they want a woman who will support them. They don't wanna work.
Kelly

Clark Mills, NY

#15 Aug 23, 2013
I still believe men marry because they love the person they marry . If they don't marry you it's because they don't love you . Plain and simple . Five year engagements are crap . Mine claims he loves me. I have no ring . I have a heartache every other day . A person who has money usually works . Who wouldn't love someone that works ? It's kinda admirable . It's not about the money . The men that cheat . Plain and simple . They love themselves . Money doesn't buy passion . Does money buy love ? It s guestionable because people who work hard the legal way have money . As I said it's admirable trait to be involved with a hard worker . Most put togher people marry because at one time they loved the person . They didnt love the person for a moment
Just Saying

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 24, 2013
There is no 'happily ever-after'. It's called 'happily ever-NOW'.
Rolling Pin

Baltimore, MD

#17 Aug 24, 2013
The women that do it have no long view. They see something and just want.,it can be to get away from a desperate situation they see themselves in. Marrying a nan for his money or looks then hoping to fall in live with them. That never works. One can see many a 40 year old women here describe as milfs or cougars which are just another word for desperate and lonely. They revert back to what they were instead of growing and maturing in life with someone that loves them. It's sad but it's on them. Happiness comes from within.. Until a person is happy with themselves , they will never be happy, and all those external things in a partner like money or appearances will never be enough. Some people would perceive them as hold diggers or fakes, that's just the outward stuff . Does she have life long friends, close to her family? Probably not. That's because they' they love the things the covet because they're not capable of self love. The best love of all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gridley Paige singer 11 min Wise Old Man 6
Donal Trump might run for prez in 2012 (Oct '10) 19 min ilovecats 12
Maurice Piersma is a very sick man. (Dec '16) 31 min Meme 11
Goodbye Shkane 34 min Meme 10
Henry lucio 38 min ShortyMctooshort 10
Drug Dealer found in UTICA 39 min Drug Dealers Down 6
Spectrum versus WKTV 41 min Todaythunderstorms 4
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 49 min Fatal 49
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 4 hr Newsy 88
Claudia Bad Mouthing 5 hr Stag 31