Utica Teachers- 'Show us the money' = results?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We tried it your way

Little Neck, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Protest at the state building yesterday because the substandard teachers of Utica think they deserve more money LMAO! Yeah look at the greedy failed teachers of uterus NY on the OD saying "Show us the money and we'll get results!"

Yet for the last 40 years they have done anything but - just look at the "results" LMAO! LOWEST EDUCATION LEVEL IN THE STATE!!!! Utica TRIED it that way and the results say it all: Lowlife ignorant illiterate oooticans, obsessed with sports and delusions of grandeur in order to have any manufactured self-worth at all!

Amazing these degenerates think people just believe whatever shoots out of their face!
COs and Riggies

Glenside, PA

#2 Mar 27, 2014
We tried it your way wrote:
Protest at the state building yesterday because the substandard teachers of Utica think they deserve more money LMAO! Yeah look at the greedy failed teachers of uterus NY on the OD saying "Show us the money and we'll get results!"
Yet for the last 40 years they have done anything but - just look at the "results" LMAO! LOWEST EDUCATION LEVEL IN THE STATE!!!! Utica TRIED it that way and the results say it all: Lowlife ignorant illiterate oooticans, obsessed with sports and delusions of grandeur in order to have any manufactured self-worth at all!
Amazing these degenerates think people just believe whatever shoots out of their face!
It truly is ridiculous. But at least they had a hockey team again for a year!
The UNdies

Girard, OH

#3 Mar 27, 2014
How bout, Show us the results and THEN we'll talk about the money. Over paid, underworked. Nice Union, all they want is more money for themselves. Don''t give us that BS that it's about the kids. Why does you Union mandate that you ONLY teach 185 days? Have snow days in June? If you were really dedicated as you claim, you'd be teaching the kids instead of taking a snow day in June. You make me sick!
Hmmm, Notre Dame has a 100% grad rate and no teachers union, Proctor has a 62% grad rate and a union..........

SHOW ME THE RESULTS!
The UNdies

Girard, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Oh, and, New York State spends more money per student than any other state in the Union, yet when compared to other states for graduation/quality of education, NYS is 30th. Maybe it's not the money??????????
Attention Starved Riggies

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 27, 2014
The UNdies wrote:
Oh, and, New York State spends more money per student than any other state in the Union, yet when compared to other states for graduation/quality of education, NYS is 30th. Maybe it's not the money??????????
Wonderful wonderful points. Well done!
the results are in

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 27, 2014
The UNdies wrote:
How bout, Show us the results and THEN we'll talk about the money. Over paid, underworked. Nice Union, all they want is more money for themselves. Don''t give us that BS that it's about the kids. Why does you Union mandate that you ONLY teach 185 days? Have snow days in June? If you were really dedicated as you claim, you'd be teaching the kids instead of taking a snow day in June. You make me sick!
Hmmm, Notre Dame has a 100% grad rate and no teachers union, Proctor has a 62% grad rate and a union..........
SHOW ME THE RESULTS!
Your undieUNdies are in a wad!
Hey Stunod

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2014
The UNdies wrote:
SHOW ME THE RESULTS!
No comparison...Proctor has almost 3,000 students, many refugees..What does ND have???? think before you speak...Moron
Janice

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2014
Hey Stunod wrote:
<quoted text>No comparison...Proctor has almost 3,000 students, many refugees..What does ND have???? think before you speak...Moron
You're overlooking the fact that parents who pay tuition are a bit more motivated to either help their kids or make the kids behave and do the work. Utica has a lot of kids who have parents that can't or won't assist in the education of their children. I think it's time to admit that things are bleak and Utica school board needs to cut all team sports -- not gym class, but the sport teams that service a small portion of the students. How many teaching jobs can be salvaged if they didn't have to pay coaches, coaching staffs, insurance, equipment, uniform, field and court maintenance, travel expenses, etc.? The arts benefit all of the students, and a huge majority need help in language arts. They can't even afford to teach them to write any more!
lol

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 27, 2014
How is this a teacher problem? What would u morons pay teachers????$10 an hour?? U gotta have masters degree to teach. Basically 6 yrs of college and u wanna pay them peanuts to teach your kids to read and write cause u can't???
A starting teacher in Utica makes like $29,000 a yr.! That ain't much folks.
Teachers should get paid more to watch your rotten kids all day.
whoosh

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>You're overlooking the fact that parents who pay tuition are a bit more motivated to either help their kids or make the kids behave and do the work. Utica has a lot of kids who have parents that can't or won't assist in the education of their children. I think it's time to admit that things are bleak and Utica school board needs to cut all team sports -- not gym class, but the sport teams that service a small portion of the students. How many teaching jobs can be salvaged if they didn't have to pay coaches, coaching staffs, insurance, equipment, uniform, field and court maintenance, travel expenses, etc.? The arts benefit all of the students, and a huge majority need help in language arts. They can't even afford to teach them to write any more!
You sound like another whacko moron...Did your kids not do well due to lack of motivation by you?
yep

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 27, 2014
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>You're overlooking the fact that parents who pay tuition are a bit more motivated to either help their kids or make the kids behave and do the work. Utica has a lot of kids who have parents that can't or won't assist in the education of their children. I think it's time to admit that things are bleak and Utica school board needs to cut all team sports -- not gym class, but the sport teams that service a small portion of the students. How many teaching jobs can be salvaged if they didn't have to pay coaches, coaching staffs, insurance, equipment, uniform, field and court maintenance, travel expenses, etc.? The arts benefit all of the students, and a huge majority need help in language arts. They can't even afford to teach them to write any more!
The whole sports program costs like
$220,000. That's a little bit more than they pay the superintendent who took a raise but you wanna cut sports??? How bout the old elefante lady that makes $140,000 and no one has ever seen her?
Sports should be the last thing cut because they cost the least and a ton of kids participate.
buckwheat

Worcester, MA

#12 Mar 27, 2014
The UNdies wrote:
SHOW ME THE RESULTS!
. Hey phuckface, there are schools in the district with almost 100% free or reduced lunch. Poverty equals poor test results. These schools with high minority and refugee (ESL) numbers. Yep, comparable to Notre Dame. Open up your eyes, moron. Go to China and in three months take a test in Chinese. Yet, that's exactly what is happening to these non-English speaking refugees. Yep, again comparable to Notre Dame. You're a friggin douche bag. Take kids at Proctor with the same demographics and you'll get the same results. Maybe better! Proctor teachers are certified in their specific subject area. Plus, public school kids are out performing charter school kids. The numbers prove it. You're too stupid to see this. We do a pretty good job with who we're dealt to teach. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in a class at Proctor, King, or Kernan. Who taught you to read? You're one of those jealous teacher bashers. I can't wait to retire on my fat teacher pension, and move to a Florida retirement community. So eat shit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hey buckwheat

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 27, 2014
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey phuckface, there are schools in the district with almost 100% free or reduced lunch. Poverty equals poor test results. These schools with high minority and refugee (ESL) numbers. Yep, comparable to Notre Dame. Open up your eyes, moron. Go to China and in three months take a test in Chinese. Yet, that's exactly what is happening to these non-English speaking refugees. Yep, again comparable to Notre Dame. You're a friggin douche bag. Take kids at Proctor with the same demographics and you'll get the same results. Maybe better! Proctor teachers are certified in their specific subject area. Plus, public school kids are out performing charter school kids. The numbers prove it. You're too stupid to see this. We do a pretty good job with who we're dealt to teach. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in a class at Proctor, King, or Kernan. Who taught you to read? You're one of those jealous teacher bashers. I can't wait to retire on my fat teacher pension, and move to a Florida retirement community. So eat shit.
Hats off to you...I couldn't have said it better..At long last, someone with COMMON SENSE!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yep

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2014
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t. That's what u people expect. These kids parents should be strung up and stoned to death in Oneida square for having 5 kids and not giving a sh!t about them. 5 kids, 5 diff fathers, no job, live of the govt and don't care enough about their kids to help them their homework or raise them w any rules, respect or work ethic. Yah it's the teachers. The parents are scumbags and that's the bottom line!
buckwheat

Worcester, MA

#16 Mar 27, 2014
Oh, and did I mention Utica is the poorest district in upstate ny. Ranked 465 out 465. We get the least amount of money per student than any school district in nys. Yep, comparable to Notre Dame. Let me throw this tidbit in. Korean kids out perform our kids in test results. Let me mention that they teach rote memory to do well on tests. Yet, their workforce is the worst prepared compared to ours. Their kids go to school 8 hours a day then go to tutoring. They also have the highest teenage suicide rate in the world. My son taught there for 3 years. They don't make mistakes. LOL. They're always right. Failure is disgracing the family.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
How revealing

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2014
the results are in wrote:
<quoted text>Your undieUNdies are in a wad!
Actually it's clear by the clicking that YOU are the one who when faced with the simple facts are the one with your undies in a bunch! The motivators here do not lie!

Thanks for proving it! I wouldn't advocate anything but mass firings. Glad I never had to go to those schools! When I was a kid I used to have to hang out with kids 2-3 years older than I in order to hang out with kids who were at my maturity, and I can't think of one kid in Utica I ever knew who earns as much as my brother and I do. That's the fucking truth hate it all you want but there it is losers. Now GET TO CLICKING and show me how many nerves I just struck with the truth you losers are your own worst enemies and telegraph your fails even in your endless denials and claims of "sophistication" and "affluence".

Utica NY - Loser cesspool of substandard beggars and braggarts. It has finally caught up with them!
Larry Rapo Tanoury

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2014
Get your own screenname littlebitch pubic servant. Laughing you spent ALL NIGHT here crying and MAD because people see you scumfucks as you really are! LMAO!

Utica Teachers-'Show us the money'= results? Why start NOW?

Utica - Home of Failure

So anyway why does Larry Joshef urinate in his pants?
friends and family

Dracut, MA

#22 Mar 28, 2014
But Liz And School Board Hubby Already Pulling Strings To Make Sure Their Daughter, Who Got "Reassigned", Has A Job For Next Year Even Though She Is Low On "the List"
OhBitchPlease

United States

#23 Mar 28, 2014
lol wrote:
How is this a teacher problem? What would u morons pay teachers????$10 an hour?? U gotta have masters degree to teach. Basically 6 yrs of college and u wanna pay them peanuts to teach your kids to read and write cause u can't???
A starting teacher in Utica makes like $29,000 a yr.! That ain't much folks.
Teachers should get paid more to watch your rotten kids all day.
That's the 'winning' attitude people are used to hearing leaked from urterus teachers.

They chose the wrong masters methinks! Who in their right mind would pay into a teaching degree when they are in oversupply and a "specialty" in NY? By way of comparison - Masters in MSIS & Computer Engineering repays the holder in average 3 years. Shoulda coulda woulda.
OhBitchPlease

United States

#24 Mar 28, 2014
NY teachers - "Show us the money we'll show you the results!"

New Yorkers TRIED it YOUR way the last 30 years here's your 'results" so far....

NY teachers are paid the most of any state in the country...
NY currently is in 29-30th place in the US. Do the math... if you can retards. So much for your "results". Next life, seek a degree in a career where you're not a dime a dozen in a liberal arts heavy state. I'm sorry but "basket weaving" and "watercoloring" isn't in demand in the real, pragmatic world losers. Shut thefuck up and suffer your choices.

Show some REAL RESULTS and maybe then NY would be happier to show you the money you lazyAsshole leeches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 23 min Rob Clark 34
Ebola In Utica 41 min dummypants 4
Ebola 47 min Dr Uz 2
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 59 min Nancy 18
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 1 hr gang 18
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 1 hr Tipsy 14
steve mcmurray 1 hr Tipsy 5
Why everyone's leaving Utica 1 hr Hey 27
Utica Dating
Find my Match