UFD fire calls..why?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
depends

Fayetteville, NY

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Hate me some engineer wrote:
He is some kind of civil engineer queer. Have had a few run ins with him on this site. Puts the tool in tool bag. Thinks he's a real hot shit. Prob hasn't left his moms basement in decades. Hasn't done an honorable thing in his whole life except flush the toilet so his mom don't get mean on him.
I was hoping he would go play on the arterial one of these days or suck on some tail pipe exhaust. God we all need a break from his lunatic fringe rantings. He is the supreme poster boy for contraception.
Depends on the day, on times he's a computer genius, but doesn't know sht about them, then he's a fabricator, then he has a shop, then works for someone, then gets months off, then two weeks, all while being on topix for over two years, 16hrs a day every day. Also owns million dollar homes, 50,000,00 dollar cars, all from posting on topix 16hrs a day.

lol

Herkimer, NY

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Exactly I see posts from this nut all hours of the day and night.
Backwoodsdipper

West Milford, NJ

#23 Apr 10, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Police in utica do not patrol. They sit in their cars until there is a call, then maybe take it. If they DID patrol, they might prevent much of the crime that occurs in this city.
You don't even know! How can you sit there and say crap about the fire and police for our city, UPD actually does patrol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbyo is running for County Legislator 2 hr Larry 1
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 2 hr J SEEMANN 13
blacks HIGHEST OBESITY RATE PROVEN ALL OVER AME... 2 hr J SEEMANN 14
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Justice 179
Fat Women Walking Dogs 2 hr itscool 2
How R the Edge Paid Trolls? 2 hr night shift 1
Im A Paid Topix Troll 2 hr paid troll 13
Usmail Electric BUSTED in State CometsSCAM Audi... 3 hr Looks real shady 53
tenney 4 hr brady bunch 79

Utica Jobs