Baggs Square Yet Again

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2014
Well it's that time of year again to start talking about baggs square "revitalization". I think this year is the 30th anniversary of the "revitalization".

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140619/NEWS/...

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2014
And the bag gas square association is "working" with the DOT "conveniently! Lol!!!

That region is such a cess pool. Lololololololol!!!!

The DOT, which is working in concert with the city, the Bagg’s Square Association and The Rust to Green New York Action Research Initiative, will be replacing antiquated traffic signals, reconfiguring all of the intersections on the corridor, adding pronounced pedestrian crossings and reducing lane size and pavement area to improve traffic flow.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140620/News/...
Baggs fan

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
Well it's that time of year again to start talking about baggs square "revitalization". I think this year is the 30th anniversary of the "revitalization".
http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140619/NEWS/...
At least they are doing something to improve our city! What have you done??

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2014
When combined with the North-South Arterial project that should be completed by the time the Route 5S work starts, and the continued development of Harbor Point, Utica Mayor Robert Palmieri said its further evidence that the city is on the cusp of something great.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140620/News/...

Lol!!!!
Yup

Bronx, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2014
Wow...the lot must be really slow today.

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2014
Yup wrote:
Wow...the lot must be really slow today.
No. We are actually doing pretty good today. How was your imaginary shrimp on your imaginary barbecue yesterday! Lol!
So sad

Canastota, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2014
This site could actually be a place where people go to discuss issues important to residents of the area, like this. Instead we have retards like riggie who do not have enough brain cells to understand the difference between expressing themselves and defecating from the mouth. Get a life loser.

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2014
So sad wrote:
This site could actually be a place where people go to discuss issues important to residents of the area, like this. Instead we have retards like riggie who do not have enough brain cells to understand the difference between expressing themselves and defecating from the mouth. Get a life loser.
It appears truth and facts hurt your feelings. I'm sorry for that.
So sad

Canastota, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2014
You offer no facts, only mouth-breather opinions. Understand the difference.

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2014
So sad wrote:
And wheres your facts?
Anon Ymous

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2014
I agree that 5s really creates a problem. And there are still eyesores and empty lots, a lack of parking. But there's no question it looks better than it has in years. There are viable restaurants and bars down there. Theres a ways to go, but theres been success. Not everything in Utica has to be a failure or a rigged game.

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2014
Anon Ymous wrote:
I agree that 5s really creates a problem. And there are still eyesores and empty lots, a lack of parking. But there's no question it looks better than it has in years. There are viable restaurants and bars down there. Theres a ways to go, but theres been success. Not everything in Utica has to be a failure or a rigged game.
It's always a rigged game in utica. Always.

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Jun 21, 2014
I counted 100 Baggs on heads today.
Does that count your spouse trashy?

Clifton Park, NY

#16 Jun 21, 2014
Let me put baggs on your head Bobby while dancing.
Is your spouse a double bagger trashy?

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Is your spouse a double bagger trashy?
Trashys spouse is a little thick. I bet she's a triple bagger.
So sad

Canastota, NY

#19 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
And wheres your facts?
The purpose of my post was to point that this website is a waste of server space, much thanks to you. Your subsequent posts have only proven my point. Do you have any comments on the actual subject of this thread, the reconfiguration of Oriskany Blvd from Cornelia to Broad? Of course you don't.....

Clifton Park, NY

#20 Jun 21, 2014
So sad wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of my post was to point that this website is a waste of server space, much thanks to you. Your subsequent posts have only proven my point. Do you have any comments on the actual subject of this thread, the reconfiguration of Oriskany Blvd from Cornelia to Broad? Of course you don't.....
And I made my points. Evidently you're too ignorant to process them.
Dead Wrong

United States

#21 Jun 22, 2014
Baggs fan wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they are doing something to improve our city! What have you done??
A new taxsucker project that obviously isn't doing anything but lining a few people's pockets? my god more proof how gullible and ignorantly optimistic you retards are in Utica.

WOWWWEEE! You have a "new major logo"!!!!!

Fckn losers.
Dead Wrong

United States

#22 Jun 22, 2014
So sad wrote:
ShutTheFuckUp loses are the facts the results show us who the ignorant unsophisticated mouth-breathers are there. You fuckholes really think a new "logo" and a couple ridiculous news articles are going to... wait what thefuck are you losers expecting there? That you're even wasting your time defending such a laughable failure and pathetic "revitalization" screed kinda shows everyone who has no life here. Pretty easy to see why it's a toilet hole in a rust belt toilethole. You really need to get out into the real world and try not to seem so "Utican". You people live in fckn fantasyland where you think just "saying it" makes it come true WTF.
Stupidest People on Earth

United States

#23 Jun 22, 2014
I swear I really don't think I've ever seen such an infestation of simpleton retards as in CNY. It's genetic or some fckng thing wow. 50 years of decline yet the minute the face starts yammering they talk like they have "all the answers" and are "the authority" on everything. Then you look at their festerhole of decline injustice and decay and you have to walk away shaking your head at the mental illness of people who live in a fckng fantasy land and ATTACK anyone who dares to point out how ridiculous their efforts and results are. They deserve to be exactly the way they are their truly to stupid to find their own asses and too emotionally defensive to give it up and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fifty us senators violate LOGAN act 1 hr blinded by the light 71
Popeo's mouth problem! 1 hr westy 15
papa Joe's restaurant 2 hr Diabetic Utican 25
I Take Exception To This 2 hr Diabetic Utican 6
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 4 hr Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 4 hr Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 4 hr smckgums 3
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 5 hr Karma 11
landscapers 13 hr Stone Age lol 51
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 15 hr William 578