whitesboro is now 0-4

Posted in the Utica Forum

joe

Oneida, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2013
tommy boy i've been banging on you for three weeks.but this one i give you a pass, other than the secondary getting burned for long yardage on 3rd and 4th and long you didn't fumble on the 2 yard line going in, or on the 9 YARD LINE GOING IN,but on the bright side you have oswego at home next week.
Pete

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 27, 2013
joe wrote:
tommy boy i've been banging on you for three weeks.but this one i give you a pass, other than the secondary getting burned for long yardage on 3rd and 4th and long you didn't fumble on the 2 yard line going in, or on the 9 YARD LINE GOING IN,but on the bright side you have oswego at home next week.
Small and slow=losing football
WboroFan

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Bummer
fan

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2013
must not be their year
No-Sparty

Rome, NY

#5 Sep 28, 2013
I bet the Spartys are meeting as we speak to flaunt their record. Stay tuned.
Spartan

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Whitesboro has done nothing but brag and trash NH for years when NH was losing every game. How does it feel Wboro to get a little taste of your own medicine?
WBORO

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 28, 2013
Spartan wrote:
Whitesboro has done nothing but brag and trash NH for years when NH was losing every game. How does it feel Wboro to get a little taste of your own medicine?
Agreed, glad you are having a better season this year. Seasons go up and down, not a good season this year but we are not going anywhere! We will be back, good luck two weeks from now, glad your season is better. I remember when Us and You were always two powerhouses! I wish we could go back to those days, maybe sometime soon. See ya in a few weeks!
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 28, 2013
WBORO wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, glad you are having a better season this year. Seasons go up and down, not a good season this year but we are not going anywhere! We will be back, good luck two weeks from now, glad your season is better. I remember when Us and You were always two powerhouses! I wish we could go back to those days, maybe sometime soon. See ya in a few weeks!
Absolutely, W. When Whiteboro and NH get together, you can throw out the record books. Should be a great game.
wboro

Oneida, NY

#9 Sep 29, 2013
the wboro get to play the sisters of the poor this week the wboro gets their first win congrats tommy boy the following week if you can be n.h. that will make your season, stay tuned.
Focus

Wellesley, MA

#10 Sep 29, 2013
wboro wrote:
the wboro get to play the sisters of the poor this week the wboro gets their first win congrats tommy boy the following week if you can be n.h. that will make your season, stay tuned.
Keep your boys from getting wasted at Horan's house and maybe you will win a game!
we have

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Sep 30, 2013
one guy who coaches basketball and baseball and should never be a coach, let alone around kids.
He will be taking over, then we will be all set
Bob

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 30, 2013
prison and football wrote:
I wish I lived in Whitesboro...the town with the big jail.
It's in Oriskany
WboroFan

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 2, 2013
We suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly hit an amish buggy on 12 North today. 5 min Wrong 7
Coach Plonish fired for drinking with his team! 8 min Vin Gilroy 6
School janitor flirts 23 min jim 2
NEWS! Notre Dame Coach canned for drinking with... 34 min WKTeeHee 7
Wboro/ND 58 min UNCLE SUCKER 9
Dr Ronald Labuz MVCC 1 hr Ron Carol Evil Liars 5
scooby rendering big mike dote 2 hr clean scooby of scum 1
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 2 hr witchypoo 22
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 8 hr Daughter 888
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 10 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Section 3 basketball predictions 14 hr Herb Brooks 27
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
5 Offseason Predictions for the Jets
NFL 6:36 AM
Report: Jaguars hire John Idzik as consultant
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
NFL 8:49 AM
Report: Josh McCown, Buffalo Bills in negotiations
Bleacher Report12:24 PM
Rex Shows off Team Spirit with Bills Truck
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
What Bills-McCown Rumors Mean for 2015
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
5 Things the New York Giants Should Do Before the Start of Free Agency
NBC Sports 8:31 PM
AP sources: Bills, Browns in talks with quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown
NBC Sports11:14 PM
Report: Kyle Wilson not expected back with Jets