What going on at the Youth Empowerment Program(YEP)?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Herb

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jul 9, 2013
I heard there was a ,"Coup De tah" over there. An over throw of management,a revolution, and a change of command. Hmmm what does it all mean?
Big barb

New York, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Barb is gone? Who is running it?
Herb

Herkimer, NY

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Big barb wrote:
Barb is gone? Who is running it?
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I don't have that answer,but I can say I got that info from a very reliable source. Big Barb could that really be you? What naughty things did you do? LOL
Sully

Herkimer, NY

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Should we call what happened at YEP another unsolved mystery!!?? I'll bet to a lot of the employees who had to put with the big cellulite mama AKA BARB, that its not a mystery to them. LMAO!! The Board of Directors put an end to a lot of underhanded BS perpetrated by her. Hi Barby whatsup!!
Another nfp scam

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2013
Guessing this is just yet another area non profit that runs with a 2million dollar board funded with nys grants whose end results is something like boxes of crayons for kids.

Buy ny is just such a toilet full of failure and dysfunctional scammers.
Herb

Herkimer, NY

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Another nfp scam wrote:
Guessing this is just yet another area non profit that runs with a 2million dollar board funded with nys grants whose end results is something like boxes of crayons for kids.
Agree! But here's the kicker, Big Barb started the agency, then a few months ago, the board of directors voted her out. I knew someone who worked there for 2 years. She said that Barbie doll was a psychopathic beoch. Apparently, what ever went around, came right back at her!! There were also questions about her,"book keeping." Yea, all too typical!
Agree

Herkimer, NY

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Another nfp scam wrote:
How true your statement is. From what I understand the real BIG Barb who founded the agency was pretty much a tyrant there. She bullied and threatened the employees especially when a small inner circle became aware of her financial, "improprieties." LOL That's a fancy word to describe a SCAM!! Guess she wasn't as smart as she thought she was.
local

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 6, 2013
Herb wrote:
<quoted text> Agree! But here's the kicker, Big Barb started the agency, then a few months ago, the board of directors voted her out. I knew someone who worked there for 2 years. She said that Barbie doll was a psychopathic beoch. Apparently, what ever went around, came right back at her!! There were also questions about her,"book keeping." Yea, all too typical!
sounds like the ywca CEO. maybe it's in the air. maybe somebody will toe that nut ase out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To Be A Striper 1 min Rack em Up 3
yanadasis closes club house 24 min Escape from New H... 72
More money for the Auditorium... 33 min Cheerleader 435
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 34 min The Flubadub 2
How much should I pay to have my cats teeth cle... 34 min Dr Snoz 5
Hey NH, can Coach Hobin be trusted? (Sep '13) 37 min Seriously 35
Billy Fuccillo (May '11) 39 min xyz in florida 41
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 47 min Too much sugar 23
Remsen Barn Festival (Sep '12) 4 hr beautiful weather 73
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 11 hr Truth 50