The Boston FBI "Al Queida" cover image.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2013
This post is in response to poster on another four, claimg I should be in Jamesville prison for posting off the issue not predicting them..

First of I had already claimed right here on these forum right after the Boston FBI had claimed the bombs had "All the earmarks of an Al-Qaeda attack" I DO NOT believe at all this was the work of foreign terrorists. It was thee doings of an American citizen(s). No more than 3 at the most. BUT they were positively WHITE.

I had also previously posted that the suspect in MY "predictions" was white..and I also claim this bombing was a copy cat image of Al Qaeda" The Al Qaeda's are NOT notorious for picking specific locations and dates with political meaning..they keep low profiles in their doings and have no history at all of attacking on politicly correct dates or locations..which is exactly what is behind this attack..and why that image is being used as the cover plan.

The male behind this probably does have the same issues with govt.that KURT Myers had with finances..He is the shooter in HERIMER and from there you have the DATE clues to what I post...use the same "line up" MO 3-13-13 -HERKIMER to the Ape FBI dog shooting Rhymes with rape the next day on already established location VER PLANCK RD..to the issue of how the Probation dept paved the road for David Renz's brutal crimes..He was a Federal suspect..This took place in 3-14-13 to how 4-15-13 took place in BOSTON..off conversations in 2008 and issues that also link from 2007 and 2008 to them now off all of this...for me the missing pieces have been filled in..off a "feels sorry for her image as Maegan Buck was "profiled" and Tammy Rowe knew that also and so did Jacki Martin..I'm NOT saying Maegan set this up BUT she knew it was going to happen..her image was to make it look like she was helping...in the "Maegan will feel sorry for her" image off it all..Maegan like Tammy and Charlie D was playing BOTH sides....Jacki martin is a heroine for the bad side only..Her job was to make sure I was forced to my mothers....

This male suspect is from the Boston area or N.Y. he chose the marathon the 117th for the date as he was pushed too..Just like Adam Lanza picked SANDYHOOK...

YES the LORD and TAYLOR links also..

My posted "predictions" went on BEFORE
the FBI put any info out except the "Al Qaeda" "earmarks"<- claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 10 min Clarity 412
bn MORE THEN A MILLION BABIES SEXUALLY ABUSED I... 16 min Clarity 45
breaking OBAMA SENDS BUCKET OF KFC TO AFRICA (Jun '14) 27 min Diabetic Utican 27
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 27 min Diabetic Utican 381
Serious car accident in Utica 28 min Diabetic Utican 35
cretin SICK WELFRE FAILURE OBSESSED WITH UTICA (Mar '14) 28 min Diabetic Utican 15
Instill cNt find Frguson on a map though NOT U... 29 min Diabetic Utican 14
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:47 pm PST