Casey Anthony movie is on lifetime ri...

Casey Anthony movie is on lifetime right now

Posted in the Utica Forum

Remington

Carthage, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Casey Anthony movie is on lifetime
Remington

Carthage, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
i wonder if she was paid for the movie,, maybe not because she was found guilty for one thing but not murder

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Do you think she could be our one and only Mary?????
Daba Do

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
I wouldn't waste my time watching it. I bet she does get some money for it!
really

Clinton, MA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Hold the presses
LMAO

Fort Dodge, IA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
She will never be anything more than what she was when she killed that baby! She is known around the world as a child killer, found guilt or not! She makes me sick!
noonessafe

Carthage, NY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
LMAO wrote:
She will never be anything more than what she was when she killed that baby! She is known around the world as a child killer, found guilt or not! She makes me sick!
the father really looks bad in movie and the searches are all wrong and two different numbers of searches
Anonymous

Richmond, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2013
I think it is obvious to any level headed individual that she is GUILTY. This movie is okay, and I doubt that she got any money for it.

This case is a prime example of all that is WRONG with our justice system today. I watched the trial coverage on TV. The evidence was ridiculous. I have a fair bit of science knowledge and can tell you, even I was confused by the end of the trial. The "scientific" evidence was not based on fact, but expert "opinions".

Facts are the only thing that need to be entered into a courtroom, period.

I hope our system changes soon.
haha

Carthage, NY

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Nicky7185 wrote:
I think it is obvious to any level headed individual that she is GUILTY. This movie is okay, and I doubt that she got any money for it.
This case is a prime example of all that is WRONG with our justice system today. I watched the trial coverage on TV. The evidence was ridiculous. I have a fair bit of science knowledge and can tell you, even I was confused by the end of the trial. The "scientific" evidence was not based on fact, but expert "opinions".
Facts are the only thing that need to be entered into a courtroom, period.
I hope our system changes soon.
so if you left your kid with your father and then the baby died would you rat em out you have to remmember the father was a COP and they know how to avoid a conviction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn GHETTOS BRUTALLY TRASHED at CityData DOT c... 3 min Hey Troll TAZZ 22
millions VOTE FOR ]\[lGGERS ON URBAN DICTIONARY... 3 min Hey Troll TAZZ 2
punk COWARD AND HER TAZZ LIES 3 min MARIO PASS PUNK C... 9
name THE NANO TECH IN AFRICA WITH BABY MOLESTERS 6 min MARIO PASS PUNK C... 16
why DONT HUMANS HAVE FRONT GOLD TEETH 7 min MARIO PASS PUNK C... 9
fort brag APE SAVAGES WORMHEAD AND TWO VELCRO H... 8 min MARIO PASS PUNK C... 20
Utica Common Council 9 min MARIO PASS PUNK C... 16
Tyksinski Defeated 26 min Hey Troll TAZZ 58
Mega gf 1 hr real 42
Observer dispatch front page gossip 4 hr clap it 27
The Fitness Mill 4 hr lauren 27

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages