Best/worst GYN for fibroid removal

Best/worst GYN for fibroid removal

Posted in the Utica Forum

opinions

Fayetteville, NY

#1 May 7, 2010
Just looking for some serious recommendations for GYN docs who remove uterine fibroids. Anyone have any experience with different methods? Any docs really good with laproscopy around here?
ScotLady

East Syracuse, NY

#2 May 7, 2010
opinions wrote:
Just looking for some serious recommendations for GYN docs who remove uterine fibroids. Anyone have any experience with different methods? Any docs really good with laproscopy around here?
Dr. Ahluahlia is reknown nationally, he is excellent.
Sick

East Syracuse, NY

#3 May 7, 2010
Yeah hes renowned nationally. I had surgery by him, and although he was good, and it went well, he has zero bedside manner and no sympathy for pain afterwards, so expect to be in pain.
Caring

Long Eddy, NY

#4 May 8, 2010
Dr A is not only a wonderful doctor, he is the most caring and compassionate GYN/OBS I have ever been too. I had been to many, until many years ago I was lucky to find him. He is a real person, not just someone with a a degree. You are right however, expect to be in pain. I've never had any kind of surgery where there was no pain. The faith I have in him is very comfrting as well. I think you should call him. He is top notch!
Matt

United States

#5 May 8, 2010
You women need to stop being so obsessed with your vaginas.
opinions

Fayetteville, NY

#6 May 9, 2010
Thanks for the advice ladies. That doctor was recommended by others outside of here as well. I was expecting some screwball remarks, so glad to have some helpful ones!
I have the best doc

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 9, 2010
To "opinions". Please leave a number/e-mail where I can contact you diectly. I work in this inductry and work directly with all the OB/GYNs in the area. You need to see a doctor in Syracuse, they use da Vinci surgery to remove fibroids with minimal pain and you go home that afternoon of the next morning.
See Dr A

Newport, NY

#8 May 9, 2010
opinions wrote:
. I've had Dr A do several removals for me and I had little to no pain. In comparison I also had 2 emergency surgries done and was much more sore. He also has had the same staff for yes. I found him kind sympathetic and even funny at times.
Sick

East Syracuse, NY

#9 May 9, 2010
I wish I had the same experience you all did with Dr. A. Surgery did go well, and he is very professional, but I did not get to experience the sympathetic and kind Dr A that you all did. I likely would go to him again if I was looking for a competent surgeon, but this time I would be well prepared for the pain afterwards.
ScotLady

East Syracuse, NY

#10 May 9, 2010
The pain is likely from the gas they fill your abdominal cavity with for the laproscopic procedures. It stays in until it naturally reabsorbs into your body but in the meantime causes much pressure under your diaphragm. I experienced this after my surgery and it definitely was not fun. He did a wonderful job with my endometriosis, ovarian fibroma and opening my Fallopian tubes though.
Sick

East Syracuse, NY

#11 May 9, 2010
It was much more than that Scot Lady, for many days. But he prescribed me not a single pain med. So much pain that I had to instead go to the ER, where they finally helped me. That part of the ordeal with Dr. A left me with bad feelings. But not the surgery part, that went well,
Troll patrol

New York, NY

#13 May 9, 2010
Tubby Labella wrote:
I can do it with my handy lawn clippers for ten bucks.
You are scum.
Syracuse

United States

#14 May 9, 2010
Troll patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are scum.
Look in a mirror dirtbag.
Troll patrol

New York, NY

#15 May 9, 2010
Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in a mirror dirtbag.
and stupid.
Pepsi

United States

#16 May 9, 2010
I agree, you are stupid and scum and also a keyboard coward. Have a nice night fairy.

Since: May 10

Tully, NY

#17 May 10, 2010
i am a man so i guess u can take this with a grain of salt...but my mom and two past girlfriends all swear by aloysius freeman...apparently he's very professional which i would assume is the most important aspect of a gyno...god knows if i was one i'd be in court in a heartbeat

Since: May 10

Tully, NY

#18 May 10, 2010
let me also say i know nothing about fibroid removal so make ur own choice...i'm only making a recomendation based on reputation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow NOLANS KOK FILLS ME UP AND I DREAM OF BEING... 2 min Sorry Larry Lupus 5
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 1 hr Horrified indeed 192
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 1 hr Anal Chaffed LOL 34
yes NOLANS DK IS MY LIFE AND MY REASON FOR LIVI... 1 hr Youre next Fukko 3
Tried Anal-Hated It! 1 hr Youre next Fukko 18
Bill Murray In Utica 1 hr Youre next Fukko 19
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Youre next Fukko 41
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 hr URA MONKEY TROLL 130

Utica Jobs

More from around the web