Herb's to put Bass Pro out of BUSINESS

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Herbie

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
You watch

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wasssup

Ilion, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Or the other way around??

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Hopefully they will both thrive.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Ilion, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe Bass Pro Shop will put Gander Mountain out since the Customer Service there is horrible. But agree - would hate to see Herb's go anywhere but Bass Pro Shop is a great addition to the area.
Herbie

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Herbs will put them under the first day they open and Dicks too.
Herbs

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
The place sells ghetto junk! The clothing is all seconds and irregulars.

Judged:

12

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Herbie

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Herbs wrote:
The place sells ghetto junk! The clothing is all seconds and irregulars.
you're ghetto...Herbs is all USA

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Herbs wrote:
The place sells ghetto junk! The clothing is all seconds and irregulars.
As I remember it is all irregulars.
2 Chairs 1 Ass

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Some ppl can't even fit into regulars & you're speaking of IRregulars?! lol

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe as locals we will benefit from some good old fashion competition. These are the kind of things we need to get our prices back to normal. Wish the Indians could buy some land in the city, and build some gas stations.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
Maybe as locals we will benefit from some good old fashion competition. These are the kind of things we need to get our prices back to normal. Wish the Indians could buy some land in the city, and build some gas stations.
This makes too much sense. You have to use the utica mentality when posting here. All existing business is bad. All new business is bad. Both suck. Then when they both leave you bitch about them leaving.
herb philipsons rocks

Rome, NY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
one things for sure, herbs will always be here!!!, and yes they do sell seconds but they are priced and advertised as seconds and you also have the top of the line products there to choose from that are not seconds, i love buying the seconds for my work clothes and saving money and then i buy the first for nice clothes it just makes sense and they have saved me a ton of money over the years by offering both, i have been shopping at herbs for 30 years and have never had a problem with products or service, they are a great local business and will be here in 5 years unlike Dicks and BPS, dicks has way too many D bags shopping there for me to take it as a serious outdoor sporting goods store and Gander Mountain has half of theyre store full of chick merchandise its rediculous they are nothing like they were 20 years because all these guys started bringing theyre broads shopping with them and ruined a great guys store, women have enough stores GM and Herbs shouldnt have to cater to women
phillipsons garbage

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 27, 2013
The store is a welfare dump.

They don't have one top of the line anything, nothing is of any quality.

What herpies has for equipment will fit into the bathroom of bass pro.

They should start selling girl scout cookies.

HP rocks ROLOLLMAO, name how many Orvis rods they have, name how many temple fork, how many Noodle rods, St. Croix. How many Okuma reels, ROLOLLMAO.

If you don't have a job, then go to herbs.
herb philipsons rocks

Rome, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
phillipsons garbage wrote:
The store is a welfare dump.
They don't have one top of the line anything, nothing is of any quality.
What herpies has for equipment will fit into the bathroom of bass pro.
They should start selling girl scout cookies.
HP rocks ROLOLLMAO, name how many Orvis rods they have, name how many temple fork, how many Noodle rods, St. Croix. How many Okuma reels, ROLOLLMAO.
If you don't have a job, then go to herbs.
i have a great job, herbs has great stuff, like i would value the opinion of a city of utica outdoorsman you -ucking poser -erkoff what kind of outdoorsman are you, sitting on your porch bitching about the yankees and watching puerto ricans walk by doesnt count
phillipsons garbage

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
herb philipsons rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a great job, herbs has great stuff, like i would value the opinion of a city of utica outdoorsman you -ucking poser -erkoff what kind of outdoorsman are you, sitting on your porch bitching about the yankees and watching puerto ricans walk by doesnt count
Can you read.

How many Helios rods do you sell, ask somebody that passed fifth grade to read this so you can answer it.

How many Helios 2 rods ?.

How many Legend Elite rods ?.

How many Daiwa Z Series reels ?.
Herbert

Syracuse, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
phillipsons garbage wrote:
<quoted text>Can you read.
How many Helios rods do you sell, ask somebody that passed fifth grade to read this so you can answer it.
How many Helios 2 rods ?.
How many Legend Elite rods ?.
How many Daiwa Z Series reels ?.
you are jealous. herbs has nothing but brand name new stuff.
herb crooks

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
The clothing is all irregulars that they get at a discount but they sell everything at the top price, you can get better prices online that aren't irregulars. 3mos herbs will be BANKRUPT. Start applying to bass pro for a job.
common sense here

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Competition is the heartbeat of business. Without it, business implodes. Herb's will be fine and Bass Pro will be great. Stop with the doomsday crap.
herb philipsons rocks

Rome, NY

#19 Feb 27, 2013
phillipsons garbage wrote:
<quoted text>Can you read.
How many Helios rods do you sell, ask somebody that passed fifth grade to read this so you can answer it.
How many Helios 2 rods ?.
How many Legend Elite rods ?.
How many Daiwa Z Series reels ?.
what are you catching in utica with those fancy reels?, hookers on blandina and STDs at the train station where you work....yous one bad outdoorsman, you better go to herbs and get a good pair of waterproof boots for walking through your urban jungle you front porch outdoorsman!!!
phillipsons garbage

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
herb philipsons rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you catching in utica with those fancy reels?, hookers on blandina and STDs at the train station where you work....yous one bad outdoorsman, you better go to herbs and get a good pair of waterproof boots for walking through your urban jungle you front porch outdoorsman!!!
Still can't answer a question, can you loser.

Too bad you can't get a real job, maybe you could be catching 4lb walleye, 30lb salmon running at 180ft off EL cannon riggers that cost more then your car loser, using diamond flashers off spectra with a bait rig holding herring at 2.5mph, while you make min wage at a DUMP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uticanz Drowning In Misery 34 min NASA 1
Brindisi Sentence 35 min DUH DUH DUH Utican 7
Serious car accident in Utica 44 min DUH DUH DUH Utican 25
Has Topix Influenced Your Views About Living Here? 46 min DUH DUH DUH Utican 23
Rome Officer ONLY gets 6 months for rape 47 min DUH DUH DUH Utican 11
Utica named top 10 cities to live in the world 49 min DUH DUH DUH Utican 32
Jill WKTV 51 min DUH DUH DUH Utican 38
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr rolol 379
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 8 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 378
AHL Expanding West 8 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 65
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 pm PST

ESPN12:17PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
CBS Sports12:18 PM
Giants punter Steve Weatherford gets drug tested on Christmas Eve
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:53 PM
Smith sees himself as Jets' QB 'for a long time' - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports12:53 PM
Smith sees being Jets' QB for long time
ESPN 1:16 PM
QB Smith wants to be part of Jets' 'solution'
NBC Sports 2:19 PM
Jackson seeks to spark Bills' pedestrian run game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:26 PM
Top-seeded Pats focus on regular-season finale - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:10 PM
Breaking Down Giants Game Plan vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Breaking Down Jets Game Plan vs. Dolphins