Dirty places where we shouldn't eat
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Glenn

Baldwinsville, NY

#81 Aug 5, 2012
I had a friend that quit Wendy's cause he got yelled at by his boss for throwing away a hamburg that he dropped on the floor and was told to put it in for chilli meat. Honest truth
Glenn

Baldwinsville, NY

#82 Aug 5, 2012
I had a friend that quit Wendy's cause he got yelled at by his boss for throwing away a hamburg patty that he dropped on the floor, was told to put it in for chilli meat. Honest truth
Yahoo

Baldwinsville, NY

#83 Aug 5, 2012
Joes Pizza in Whitesboro. Look down underneath, around, and behind the ovens. Fricken disgusting. When the restaurant inspector goes their , he must be blind. WTF..
Potsi

Syracuse, NY

#84 Aug 5, 2012
Any place there is roaches there is that posibility! Don't you think the Dept of Health goes in and checks unannounced? Get real folks. If any of you have witnessed this in any of the restaurants why don't you call the Health dept instead of starting trouble on this recycled toilet paper!
turd sandwich

Cortland, NY

#85 Aug 5, 2012
The only thing I want to say is this, I was in walmart in New Hartford last Wednesday evening, and I went to the bathroom to take a leak, and a young man wearing a Subway came out of one of the stalls after taking a dump,(I heard him rolling toilet paper off the roller), he never washed his hands and went back to work. I was curious so I went over to subway and he was behind the counter making subs for people!!!!! He was however wearing plastic gloves!!! by the way I didnt eat there.
Rome

United States

#87 Aug 5, 2012
Cockroach wrote:
I heard there are roaches at the chinees restaurant in New Hartford.
Franklin Hotel in Rome. Dining area is filthy, kitchen is worse.
What

Ithaca, NY

#88 Aug 5, 2012
How is tiny's ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penree 36 min Penrees Pink Penis 19
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 54 min Megatron 1
Explorer 55 min Codys Wet Dreams 2
Michelle Obama is a man 56 min Elf 1
When your girlfriend has a sex tape out but you... 1 hr Taniqua 15
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 2 hr Great New Restaurant 34
Esche canned zilch 2 hr Please hire this guy 52
Craigslist Personals Replacement 3 hr Josie 60
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 7 hr Jimmy Pags 11
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 12 hr UR Utica Ridiculous 24