Princess Kate

AOL

#41 Apr 27, 2011
We all like what we like.
fred

New Hartford, NY

#42 Apr 27, 2011
Babes is dirty....the kitchen is filthy!! i hate to say it cuz we like it there. it should come as no surprise, as the owners live like pigs in their home.
barbarosa

Camden, ME

#43 Apr 28, 2011
"On a side note ....NEVER EAT AT CASA TOO MUCHA.
I have had two seperate people who used to work there tell me stories about the cheap bitch owner shoveling peoples uneaten scrap rice, beans, etc. off plates back into the containers to be re-sold to other people. I used to eat the friday fish and supposably that is safe but before I was told this I went there for a enchalada and the dumbass cook microwaved the thing with sour cream on it....the piece of crap looked like curdled milk when it came to my table. Supposably they microwave everything there too. never, ever, again"

I have a friend who is dragged over there with his inlaws once amonth and he calls it "casa too blanda" ... says nearly everything he has had there needs some kind of help flavor wise
Better Stay Home

AOL

#44 Apr 28, 2011
After reading these comments, I'm guessing NO place is safe to eat at.
jUANITA

Utica, NY

#45 Apr 28, 2011
CASA TOO MUCHA should be closed down. If you look in the kitchen you will see a whole row of microwaves, that's all they use. Last (and final) time I was there the 6 of us all ordered different dishes, but when the waitress set down our plates, everything looked the same----mush with microwaved melted cheese on top !! Also, the floors are so dirty in there it,s disgusting. Close 'em down.
Roxie

Rome, NY

#46 Apr 29, 2011
Casa Too Mucha used to be good years ago but really sucks bad I won't go there ever again.
carmellas

Constableville, NY

#47 Apr 29, 2011
ahhhh its so dirty i worked there it does have roaches bad in the stock room where the food supplies are kept . dirty floors in the kitchen you wouldnt believe its so bad but it is
gross

Baldwinsville, NY

#48 Apr 29, 2011
Chinese food should only be made you
---Some College---

Oneida, NY

#49 Apr 29, 2011
Is this abstract thinking or are you a cannibal?
gross wrote:
Chinese food should only be made you
the truth

Frankfort, NY

#50 Apr 30, 2011
DeFazios Pizza......totally gross....Parkway Pizza is desgusting from the inside out....your pizza might taste like doms nuts or petes steroid juice might be in there too....Albertos Pizza...totally nasty...
Roxie

Rome, NY

#51 Apr 30, 2011
I totally agree about Defazios his place use to be good years ago and now it's sucks and very dirty yuk.
gross

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Apr 30, 2011
What I meant was make Chinese food yourself only u will know what goes into it
Bobcunt

Oneida, NY

#53 Apr 30, 2011
gross wrote:
What I meant was make Chinese food yourself only u will know what goes into it
MMMM....you can really taste the cat !
Mike

Utica, NY

#54 May 1, 2011
chicken riggie wrote:
Voss's is filthy and grimmy terrible food. terrible employees and terrible owners.
YeaI agree. I don't see what the big deal is or why people stand in line at that dump. I ate there only once. The food sucked & I never went back.
Roxie

Rome, NY

#55 May 1, 2011
The chinese people buy all deformed chickens to cook with yuk.. I can't stand the Chinese resturants they are very dirty. All of them are dirtys and they have filty windows, have you noticed a lot of places have dirty windows.. Yuk, yuk and Yuk..
Hey

Lowell, MA

#56 May 17, 2012
I have wrote:
The Chinese place by Venice is China Wong. I get food from there regularly. The food is good.It's pretty consistent. The owners are very nice people as well. Some of the Chinese place act like you're bothering them by being patronizing their place.(Chinese place in Washington Mills near the Tex Mex place, across from McDonalds). The food is good but the counter person is terrible.
The kid at the counter is adorable and smarter as a 6 year old than you are now. Stop hating just because you can't add.
obx2009

Long Island City, NY

#57 Jul 31, 2012
Zebb's and Carmellas and Babes are all disgusting and I would never eat there again
Yes

Baldwinsville, NY

#58 Jul 31, 2012
obx2009 wrote:
Zebb's and Carmellas and Babes are all disgusting and I would never eat there again
Wheres your proof?
poppa bear

Sutton, MA

#59 Jul 31, 2012
My nephew is a NYS restaurant inspector. He sez, "unc, eat home!". He won't tell me what ones are dirty!
joey

United States

#60 Aug 1, 2012
Joes on Pelletier & Jay st.is good.6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica college sucks (Aug '10) 2 min Xeon chip 64
Fake Utica NANO center was a scam! 3 min Start up NY - 72 ... 1
Palmieri: This is you and all before. 3 min well 23
Wish i could 8 min Try moving 3
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 31 min Having Fun 1,964
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 54 min Donna J 634
Trattoria Calabria 2 hr Johnny 3
utica dpw illegal dumping 8 hr PalmGreasy 8
Carbone auto group Sat Carboneya 21
More from around the web