Dirty places where we shouldn't eat
Hello

Dallas, TX

#21 Apr 19, 2011
Mcgills is a scum hole. I will never go there again. Ikkky
Hey

Utica, NY

#22 Apr 25, 2011
Good Friend. My first and only time eating there and there was a pubic hair at the bottom of the dish. Puked right in the restaurant.
Smegmation Nation

East Syracuse, NY

#23 Apr 25, 2011
Chocolate starfish is simply hilarious!!!!!!
Jizz Rodgers wrote:
don't eat near my brown dot(chocolate starfish) its also known as no mans land
hey

United States

#24 Apr 25, 2011
Michele p's hole nasty old hag!!!!those fake ti** can't help ya !!
Travis

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Apr 25, 2011
Hello wrote:
Mcgills is a scum hole. I will never go there again. Ikkky
McGill's: Home of "Death Snatch"
food on my fork

Elkridge, MD

#26 Apr 25, 2011
i ate at jeanetes on noyes st.,when i looked at my fork i noticed it was dirty.ewww
Taxpayer

Camillus, NY

#27 Apr 26, 2011
food on my fork wrote:
i ate at jeanetes on noyes st.,when i looked at my fork i noticed it was dirty.ewww
Harmony said she spits in the food if she dont like you, or if you dont tip !
James

Rome, NY

#28 Apr 26, 2011
this is why I eat at home I know my kitchen is clean and my food is only bought from Hapanowicz and Chanatry's I don't but meats at Walmart or Aldis. omg how can people eat this crap from these places.
well

New York, NY

#29 Apr 26, 2011
June wrote:
Wendys. Had a worm in my burger. It was baked into the bun.
had one on a baked potato on top of the cheese and bacon bits and they acted like it was no big deal.
unemployer

Morrisville, NY

#30 Apr 26, 2011
OMG! Sicilian Delight!
Wendys

Syracuse, NY

#31 Apr 27, 2011
When i took the worm burger back to Wendys, they said it was the second one today. I wont eat there again!

“The World's Tallest Midget”

Level 3

Since: Jul 08

Tristan da Cunha

#32 Apr 27, 2011
Casa too mucha. It is gross. Nasty carpets, stained and mildew from years ago. Dust covered plastic plants. Caved in ceiling tiles, servers covered in dirty aprons.
cheaters

New Hartford, NY

#33 Apr 27, 2011
guys go to mcgills because they can get some easy.. all the cheating husbands go there...
I have

Long Island City, NY

#34 Apr 27, 2011
The Chinese place by Venice is China Wong. I get food from there regularly. The food is good.It's pretty consistent. The owners are very nice people as well. Some of the Chinese place act like you're bothering them by being patronizing their place.(Chinese place in Washington Mills near the Tex Mex place, across from McDonalds). The food is good but the counter person is terrible.
What

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Apr 27, 2011
I have wrote:
The Chinese place by Venice is China Wong. I get food from there regularly. The food is good.It's pretty consistent. The owners are very nice people as well. Some of the Chinese place act like you're bothering them by being patronizing their place.(Chinese place in Washington Mills near the Tex Mex place, across from McDonalds). The food is good but the counter person is terrible.
I agree China Wong is good but the one near Mcdonalds sucks! They use the same nasty brown sauce for every single dish. Tsaos chicken, sesame, etc. I think their food sucks. Try the new one by Hannaford in Washington Mills...awesome
I have

Long Island City, NY

#36 Apr 27, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree China Wong is good but the one near Mcdonalds sucks! They use the same nasty brown sauce for every single dish. Tsaos chicken, sesame, etc. I think their food sucks. Try the new one by Hannaford in Washington Mills...awesome
I have tried that place near Hannafords and I liked it. I also had the sushi rolls from that place.("Wasabi Wok"? maybe). The little kid(maybe 8 years old) rang me up there, with his mom watching. He did a better job than most people these days.
chicken riggie

Herkimer, NY

#37 Apr 27, 2011
Voss's is filthy and grimmy terrible food. terrible employees and terrible owners.
nasty

United States

#38 Apr 27, 2011
Cavallo,s in New Hartford and Mc gills in north utica Fruit fly, cockroach's and magets at both places
what

Auburn, ME

#39 Apr 27, 2011
yup wrote:
I saw a roach in the one by 5 guys too. This sucker was huge and crawling up a wall in the dining room. Also my girlfriend tells me afterwards that she was there once when a dude flipped out over a cockroach in his eggroll. I NEVER ate there again. Chinese places when run by caring, honest people are as clean or cleaner than any other establishment. Personally China Wong by Venice is great, the new one Wasabi in Washington Mills is AWESOME and clean as can be. Their 9 year old son works the counter sometimes and he is a riot to talk with and they CARE about their customers. I think the food at the Peking Tokyo in NY mills by the old charlies is real good too but a co-worker of mine has me weary since he caught the girl there picking up a fried chicken wing off the floor and trying to serve it to him. He flipped out because he pretended not to see the wing hit the floor and the girl working tried to close the mini-doors they have covering. My buddy watched her pick it up and put it in his bag but when she tried to give it to him he lost it. They comped his meal and made him new wings but its the principle about the whole thing.
On a side note ....NEVER EAT AT CASA TOO MUCHA.
I have had two seperate people who used to work there tell me stories about the cheap bitch owner shoveling peoples uneaten scrap rice, beans, etc. off plates back into the containers to be re-sold to other people. I used to eat the friday fish and supposably that is safe but before I was told this I went there for a enchalada and the dumbass cook microwaved the thing with sour cream on it....the piece of crap looked like curdled milk when it came to my table. Supposably they microwave everything there too. never, ever, again..
five guys isnt a chinese place so there wouldnt have been eggrolls.
not a retard

Waterville, NY

#40 Apr 27, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
five guys isnt a chinese place so there wouldnt have been eggrolls.
thats why the person wrote BY. duh. meaning the Chinese place BY five guys. wow. learn to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clifford Fuel 1 hr millions of miles 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Claudia Tenney as State Assem... (Oct '11) 2 hr Eleanor 59
USC: Not the Place For Me 3 hr Grace 3
Fitness Mill 4 hr Hillary 6
Who is Sarah millan? 4 hr Jenn 6
who amanda taurasane 4 hr Boats and chodes 4
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 5 hr Lost in Space 6,183
Gordon's Tap Room 5 hr I remember Gorden 20
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 7 hr Get it right 13
Home and Car Robberies 9 hr WOW 21
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 9 hr Heather 85

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance