First Prev
of 2
Next Last
waterj

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jul 19, 2013
ron wrote:
There is truth in what you say--they never had any kids--no room in their lives because they are so self-involved and selfish. Elinore spends her days at the UCSD criticizing other people's kids as she presents herself as a so-called expert and yet she has no first hand experience in dealing with any of her own. What a loser!
If you ever find that you need a social worker in the Utica schools get ANYONE but her. That bug eyed imbecile does more harm than good. And, yes, it's true she doesn't know what the hell she is doing with the kids. EVERYTHING, including a sideways fart, is cause for her to push a panic button. She'll institutionalize your kid if he displays normal adolescent behavior and then she will add it to her resume. Fair warning--keep your kid the hell away from that stupid woman--you have the right to request someone else.
Apple

New York, NY

#25 Jul 19, 2013
Leo Gorcey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ignorant, naive people like you that let these career politicians keep getting reelected every 2 years when in reality this area is dying from lack of jobs and economic growth. I blame the same cast of misfits that the voters (only 40% participation locally) keep putting back in office .People complain about no jobs. Who does that come back down to? Our pols are mainly securing their cushy retirement when the time comes only to pass the reigns of power to the next loyal suck hole/gofer. And people wonder why no new business or growth occurs and why our kids leave the area for better job markets. Its obvious you are either a relative of these cretins or they got you a job being a personal friend. And stop hiding behind Jesus with every other word you preach.
Ignorant? Naive? I'm sure you don't have the educational credentials that I have! Slander is slander Sir and it's smut! And I'm not hiding behind Jesus just because I have the guts to confront your lies!! Too bad that even if some of what you purport is the truth, your targeting of the people, instead of the corruption within the system, will cause many to dismiss what you have to say! I also hate to tell you that this area lost its economy long ago thanks to our federal government not our local, current politicians! So if you're looking to criticize, please look way up the political ladder to those that have tried to systematically destroy our entire government for the past many years!
Roman

Utica, NY

#26 Jul 19, 2013
Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant? Naive? I'm sure you don't have the educational credentials that I have! Slander is slander Sir and it's smut! And I'm not hiding behind Jesus just because I have the guts to confront your lies!! Too bad that even if some of what you purport is the truth, your targeting of the people, instead of the corruption within the system, will cause many to dismiss what you have to say! I also hate to tell you that this area lost its economy long ago thanks to our federal government not our local, current politicians! So if you're looking to criticize, please look way up the political ladder to those that have tried to systematically destroy our entire government for the past many years!
If your educational "credentials" are so high, tell me the difference between slander and liable. You might want to look it up first to see how dumb you sound.
Peechentee

Utica, NY

#27 Jul 20, 2013
Antnee would climb over anyone's back with golf spikes on his feet to advance his political future.
Looks like the Doctor that delivered him yanked him out by his nose!
Living off the system, always has and always will.
Apple

New York, NY

#28 Jul 20, 2013
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>
If your educational "credentials" are so high, tell me the difference between slander and liable. You might want to look it up first to see how dumb you sound.
I think you mean the difference between slander -attacking with words and libel-attacking with written words? Get your spelling right before you try to correct others! You're looking quite uneducated right about now! Lol
Leo Gorcey

Verona, NY

#29 Jul 20, 2013
Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant? Naive? I'm sure you don't have the educational credentials that I have! Slander is slander Sir and it's smut! And I'm not hiding behind Jesus just because I have the guts to confront your lies!! Too bad that even if some of what you purport is the truth, your targeting of the people, instead of the corruption within the system, will cause many to dismiss what you have to say! I also hate to tell you that this area lost its economy long ago thanks to our federal government not our local, current politicians! So if you're looking to criticize, please look way up the political ladder to those that have tried to systematically destroy our entire government for the past many years!
With a Topix name of Apple, are you Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter? I hope not..having a stupid first name like that. George Carlin once said in his routine, "...beware of anyone who mentions Jesus' name in every other word in a normal conversation." Its mental pygmies like you that I give alot of room on the highway when I'm driving.
I hope you enjoy Tony & Joey's excrement.
Roman

Utica, NY

#30 Jul 20, 2013
Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean the difference between slander -attacking with words and libel-attacking with written words? Get your spelling right before you try to correct others! You're looking quite uneducated right about now! Lol
LOL. Attacking spelling on the internet is like pulling another kid's hair on the playground. So immature. Especially since you clearly don't get the etiquette of the internet and/or understand what "autocorrect" does. But I see you did look it up and you got the point. Point being, you clearly misused and didn't understand that it would be libel on here, not slander. But neither would be true because they're public officials open to any and all scrutiny. Imagine if Obama and Bush tried suing every time someone bashed them? hahaha. Not possible. So keep stomping your feet.
County Boner

Nashua, NH

#31 Jul 20, 2013
Griffo is a well known pedophile and Picente has a bastard child in Utica
Apple

New York, NY

#32 Jul 20, 2013
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Attacking spelling on the internet is like pulling another kid's hair on the playground. So immature. Especially since you clearly don't get the etiquette of the internet and/or understand what "autocorrect" does. But I see you did look it up and you got the point. Point being, you clearly misused and didn't understand that it would be libel on here, not slander. But neither would be true because they're public officials open to any and all scrutiny. Imagine if Obama and Bush tried suing every time someone bashed them? hahaha. Not possible. So keep stomping your feet.
You're the immature, childish one with your slanderous libel!! Lolol Grow up and find something else to do with your time! Go volunteer somewhere because you obviously have nothing better to do! I, myself, am too busy for your nonsense!! Lolol
Troybilt

Nashua, NH

#33 Jul 20, 2013
Leo Gorcey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ignorant, naive people like you that let these career politicians keep getting reelected every 2 years when in reality this area is dying from lack of jobs and economic growth. I blame the same cast of misfits that the voters (only 40% participation locally) keep putting back in office .People complain about no jobs. Who does that come back down to? Our pols are mainly securing their cushy retirement when the time comes only to pass the reigns of power to the next loyal suck hole/gofer. And people wonder why no new business or growth occurs and why our kids leave the area for better job markets. Its obvious you are either a relative of these cretins or they got you a job being a personal friend. And stop hiding behind Jesus with every other word you preach.
Amem Brother!
Roman

Utica, NY

#34 Jul 20, 2013
Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the immature, childish one with your slanderous libel!! Lolol Grow up and find something else to do with your time! Go volunteer somewhere because you obviously have nothing better to do! I, myself, am too busy for your nonsense!! Lolol
"Slanderous libel"??? Come on, is it slander or libel? You can't have both, Ms. College. And you don't know what I do. You don't even know me. You probably are pretty busy. I don't know you and unlike you, I won;t judge that part of your life. What I can judge is what you write here. And based on your total anger at statements being made about a couple of politicians, you clearly have a personal stake in it. Look, they're elected officials. If they can't take some heat on Topix, then they should really think about a new career path. You sound pathetic responding to each of our posts. But I'll go find something to do with my time. While I'm at it, I'll smile in your heros faces when I see them Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black girls are so ignorant (Nov '10) 16 min Sass86oh 71
TVL Baseball 8 hr nah yo 2
Infinity MMA 9 hr knowlaw150 21
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 9 hr KY WELLER 418
West Side Losers 10 hr bark 7
Judge Julia Brouillette in Family Court (Nov '12) 11 hr Butch 46
X2 Playschool Jealous LT will explain 11 hr wow 4
Utica Comets Website Gone Fri wow 14
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 15 duh 623
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]