Chuck E. Cheese brawl leads to charges for 2, police say

Apr 6, 2014 Full story: The Post-Standard 7

Two men were charged Saturday after a fight broke out between them at a Chuck E. Cheese, New Hartford police said.

Full Story

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2014
Only in CNY man. Only in CNY. Next stop - Your Central New York Team Sports Brawls and the Animal Coaches and the Lunatic Parents that create them!
Mike Tyson

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2014
Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
Only in CNY man. Only in CNY. Next stop - Your Central New York Team Sports Brawls and the Animal Coaches and the Lunatic Parents that create them!
Awesome stuff. Sounds like one "likes to fight guy" acting like a child (in Chucky's for his kid's birthday party) and an older guy asking him to behave and things escalate. Nice role models and I must assume alcohol was not even involved....unless one or both combatants drank in their rusted out cars in the parking lot before entering Chucky's. And "likes to fight guy" then resists arrest and punches a cop. WTF! Utica white trash at it's best. I'm taking my business at Papa John's down the street..
Barretta

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2014
Mike Tyson wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome stuff. Sounds like one "likes to fight guy" acting like a child (in Chucky's for his kid's birthday party) and an older guy asking him to behave and things escalate. Nice role models and I must assume alcohol was not even involved....unless one or both combatants drank in their rusted out cars in the parking lot before entering Chucky's. And "likes to fight guy" then resists arrest and punches a cop. WTF! Utica white trash at it's best. I'm taking my business at Papa John's down the street..
They sell beer at the New Hartford Chucky Cheese so it could be alcohol related. with all the kids there they should have added an endangering Welfare of Child charge to the two of them.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#4 Apr 7, 2014
Mike Tyson wrote:
... an older guy asking him to behave ..
Sounds like too little, too late. "like to fight" guy's parents must be sooo proud.
huntz hall

Clinton, NY

#5 Apr 7, 2014
Great example for 2 supposedly adults to set for our children.
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#7 Apr 7, 2014
Think About It Riggies wrote:
Fine examples.
You are a fine example too whaaaaaawhaaaaaalolololol:

Rashy, explain your post below regarding fondling men's balls if you can:

Utica34

Level 4
Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3Feb 22, 2013

Yes. If women can than so should men. It's only fair.
Brindisi Coverup Riggies

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 8, 2014
What do you expect when you put a person from Utica and a person from New York mills together at a trash joint like this? That region is such a cess pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domesticated bum 9 min typical jealous U... 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 22 min Alex 6,428
The undefeated Buffalo Bills! 31 min in the dark 4
Samantha Wessing WUTR 34 min Soft voice preferred 8
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 43 min Big dummys 9
WUTQ repeat quests. It stinks. 44 min UticanKnows 11
Who is Mike Tebsherany? (Apr '12) 1 hr To the bank 43
aloha I'm kristen copeland 2 hr shypainter 11
Teb's son arrested from NH. 7 hr creep police 15
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 9 hr bob 4,773
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••