20 children killed today.

20 children killed today.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Captain Ford Taurus

Somerville, MA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Utica can cut as many cops as they want as long as they got that loose cannon mayor palmieri to thwart crime!!!
boonsgone wild

Fayetteville, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2012
So sad wrote:
20 kids and 7 adults. What is this world coming to. Never heard of this type of mass killings years ago.
Wayne Williams, murdered 29 children. 1979 through 1981
JadwickUSA

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Shut up miscreant! You do not have the high enough education to comprehend that your racism makes you look like the menatal case you are!! Take your meds!

For laughs visit JadwickUSA the funniest stuff online anywhere ever!
Grieving parent

Carthage, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Anyone that harms a child or ends their innocent lives should go straight to Hell when they die and burn for eternity.

Instead of letting these mentally ill people out of hospitals and giving them pills to take, we need to go back to the old way - lock them up and throw the key away!!!!!

What is wrong with Society that young people can not cope with daily problems and resort to killing innocent people along with themselves?
JadwickUSA

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Grieving parent wrote:
Anyone that harms a child or ends their innocent lives should go straight to Hell when they die and burn for eternity.
Instead of letting these mentally ill people out of hospitals and giving them pills to take, we need to go back to the old way - lock them up and throw the key away!!!!!
What is wrong with Society that young people can not cope with daily problems and resort to killing innocent people along with themselves?
Settle down uneducated fool! Calm yourself with this brilliant humor at JadwickUSA.com coming soon!
The funniest jokes on the internet anywhere ever!
S Froid

Herkimer, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Kids don't learn responsibility nor suffer disappointment as children. Given soooo much.
Liberal loons

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2012
violent video games and immoral society
fast pitch

Somerville, MA

#9 Dec 14, 2012
GOD can't even forvive this !!!! May he rot in HELL !!!!!
Liberal loons

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
The kid should have been locked up in an institutions but liberalism allows these nut cases to roam our streets until they kill people.
Go away

Fairfax, VA

#11 Dec 14, 2012
JadwickUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down uneducated fool! Calm yourself with this brilliant humor at JadwickUSA.com coming soon!
The funniest jokes on the internet anywhere ever!
Nobody cares about your 3rd grade humor and bad photoshop skills. Get your own thread.
JadwickUSA

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Go away wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your 3rd grade humor and bad photoshop skills. Get your own thread.
Silence! Stalking me here now won't stop the satire love train from entering the station if you catch my drift wink wink! Lighten up! You only live once!! COme look at the lighter side of life JadwickUSA coming soon after the staff prepared new servers to handle the viral launch!

JadwickUSA.com
Loving Parent

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
My heart goes out to every child and parent. We can blame it on guns or a mental illness or whatever else is easy and convenient. We are missing something here. All of us are.

Growing up, we had one TV in the house and we all watched it together. When we had homework, it was done at the kitchen table. Our parents were around almost all the time. Today everyone goes into their own room, watches their own TV, uses their own laptop, and closes the door. We buy video games that glorify violence to the point that we are desensitized to it. I'm as guilty as any parent of doing this.

This tragedy is a wake up call for all of us. Tomorrow the TVs are out of the rooms, the laptops are on the kitchen table, and no more war games on the goddamn Xbox. We are going to become a family unit again. We are going to get used to each others company, make compromises and learn to communicate with each other face to face. I want to see and feel what my children are experiencing good and bad. I want to have a clear view of my children's young life and give it my best to give a positive impression on them and to instill the values that I think we lost for our children .

Driving in the car, everyone has the head phones on or are watching videos on the road trips instead of talking and learning from one another. As God as my witness , our family and our children are going to be one. No one is going to like it, but that's the way it's going to be starting now.

As much as we think we know what's going through our children's head we don't, because we are so detached that we can't see the signs. My thought and my promise to my children that I love more than life itself.
The Real Ray Jadwick

Weedsport, NY

#14 Dec 14, 2012
I hope and assume everyone on Topix realizes that I am not behind the sick comments being made in the name of JadwickUSA. It is the same mentally obsessed poster who usually saves his stalking for threads regarding my Utica blog. The guy needs some serious help and is the same idiot who also occasionally rants about Joe Bonomasa. One of the unfortunate aspects of Topix is its animosity. It's too bad that sick individuals like the A-hole posting in the name JadwickUSA uses that animosity to make fun of such a tragic event in which 20 children were killed. He is a disgrace and really does need to get help, whoever knows his identity should encourage him to do so ASAP, before it's to late and he becomes dangerous. Anyone who makes jokes about the murder of 20 elementary school children is potentially not that far, themselves, from having their illness escalate into a tragedy of its own.
The REAL Ray Jadwick

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Please come see my new site it is goingt o be funny this time I promise!!

I draw tits on local newscasters who I don't know or have any contact with because I'm a fuckin lowlife utica pervert I do it endlessly 15 times a year to embarrass myself and family so do you think I am below stooping to this as I self obsess? I sock puppet my site to death because no one real comments on my sick obsessive stalker drivel so what's a laugh at the expense of a few dead kids betaween us? Have alaugh it's a good when you're a self obsessed failure sociopath like me Ray Jadwick the brilliant author and nationally famous satirist! Come laugh at JadwickUSA.com and see in the Hartford forum where I posted my links too for more laughs for ME at OTHER's expense because I'm a sick old bi pervert from utica!!
JadwickUSA.com the funniest thing you will ever see if you disagree you are a douchebag.
The REAL Ray Jadwick

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2012
What I meant to say is I Love Ray Jadwick.
The REAL REAL Ray Jadwick

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Or more to the point I love making Ray Jadwick look like the pathetic unsexed closetfag he is!
The REAL REAL Ray Jadwick

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2012
I'm sorry. What I'm trying to say is I love Ray Jadwick.
roxie666
#21 Dec 14, 2012
Loving Parent wrote:
My heart goes out to every child and parent. We can blame it on guns or a mental illness or whatever else is easy and convenient. We are missing something here. All of us are.
Growing up, we had one TV in the house and we all watched it together. When we had homework, it was done at the kitchen table. Our parents were around almost all the time. Today everyone goes into their own room, watches their own TV, uses their own laptop, and closes the door. We buy video games that glorify violence to the point that we are desensitized to it. I'm as guilty as any parent of doing this.
This tragedy is a wake up call for all of us. Tomorrow the TVs are out of the rooms, the laptops are on the kitchen table, and no more war games on the goddamn Xbox. We are going to become a family unit again. We are going to get used to each others company, make compromises and learn to communicate with each other face to face. I want to see and feel what my children are experiencing good and bad. I want to have a clear view of my children's young life and give it my best to give a positive impression on them and to instill the values that I think we lost for our children .
Driving in the car, everyone has the head phones on or are watching videos on the road trips instead of talking and learning from one another. As God as my witness , our family and our children are going to be one. No one is going to like it, but that's the way it's going to be starting now.
As much as we think we know what's going through our children's head we don't, because we are so detached that we can't see the signs. My thought and my promise to my children that I love more than life itself.
Amen, u said it best!
corntooth

Utica, NY

#22 Dec 14, 2012
May god bless those children,If there is a heaven they will be there allready,and that coward will surely be getting the skin tore off and roasted in hell.
roxie666
#23 Dec 14, 2012
Who cares what happens to that pc of scum... He got off easy- gonna rot in the ground and his pain is gone... So many families have altered 2day... Such a shame! I hope that all of the children were kissed and told that they were loved..... And the families of the lost, may they find peace in knowing their little ones r beautiful Angels and r at peace- my heart aches for the darkness and cruelty that this world has bcome-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it possible to find out who posted something... (Feb '12) 16 min Joe 197
top HS basketball players in area 21 min good yr 2
Utica OD---NO coverage at Turning Stone 52 min well 2
basketball boosters 1 hr bad news 2
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 1 hr Sue 112
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 1 hr Bot voting for Cl... 4
Joelle Sebastian Dean 1 hr Vita 3
rob esche getting divorced 9 hr Lol 52
Tony's Washington Mills 11 hr Parkway 10
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 12 hr MOM STILL RAISES 76
Carbone 13 hr yup 22
Proctor graduation 18 hr pears and apples 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages