Troopers: Burglary suspects had cash register in car

Posted in the Utica Forum

Osiris

New York, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2009
VERNON State police said they have arrested four people in connection with a burglary early Tuesday at a Subway restaurant on East Seneca Street.

Arrested were Andrea Perry of Poland, Louis Rabideau, 36, of Utica, Kristoffer Fuller, 34, of Utica, Anthony Guarascio, 43, Utica. They face felony third-degree burglary charges.

A neighbor noticed one of the suspects smash the front door and then run into the restaurant, troopers said. One of the suspects than ran out of the restaurant and got into a dark-colored car and drove eastbound on Route 5, they said.

While troopers were conducting an investigation into the burglary, officers from the Oneida County Sheriff's Office and the Kirkland Police Department stopped the suspect vehicle, troopers said.

The suspects had a cash register in their car, troopers said.

Troopers are looking into other crimes in the area that may involve the same suspects.

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1658744263/Troop...

Rabideau, Fuller and Guarascio aren't the smartest people in jail! Why don't they throw these people in prison for a much longer stretch this time. These people have along long history of preying upon the hardworking people here who have nothing anymore. How stupid. "Let's rob a subway" with the day drawer. Small potatoes.

Thank Arcuri and McNamera for not locking them up long enough the FIRST ten times they showed their colors.
Nana

New York, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2009
You are so right!!!! These are long, long time criminals that know the system better than any lawyer does.

I can remember Louis Rabideau name being in the paper for commiting crimes when he was only in his teens.
tree hugger

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2009
ALL THE GUARASCIOS ARE CROOKED...DAWN IS THE WORST..
James Fuller

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2009
As an uncle of Fuller, let me just say that he has a long line of criminal actions. I wish I could say that it does not run in the family, but it does. I am so disappointed with all of them.

I just saw this on the news, and I am not surprised. I saw him at my Mom's last weekend, and when he left, I asked my Mom if he was going to behave this time. I will not tell you her reply.

Curiously enough, he is half brother to the Christopher Fuller that is in prison for beating a man to death a year or two ago. This one has me puzzled still. He has Cerebral Palsy, is in a wheelchair and cannot even sit up on his own, but yet he beat a man to death? Beat him with a bottle and then kicked him? I still do not understand this one.

I have got to stop, I do not have time to list everything this family has been involved with.

Oh, for the record, we are related to the infamous Loomis gang of the Waterville area....except they were much smarter.
WOW WEE

Caroga Lake, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2009
Louis Rabideau just got out of jail 2 weeks ago.
He just did 4 years gets out on prole,Now thats done. He goes out & does it again !! Must be his way of life.
Albany Street

Ithaca, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2009
Louis Rabideau is a fine young man who has made some mistakes. Judge not that ye not be jdged
Albany Street

Ithaca, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2009
To Wow wee. I know whom YOU are!
east utica

AOL

#8 Mar 8, 2009
Nana wrote:
You are so right!!!! These are long, long time criminals that know the system better than any lawyer does.
I can remember Louis Rabideau name being in the paper for commiting crimes when he was only in his teens.
that was kenny
James Fuller

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2009
I am sad to say that in today's Observer Dispatch, Fuller has now been charged with stealing cigarettes from a convenience store.

Appalling.
Truth

Caroga Lake, NY

#10 Jun 20, 2009
Albany Street wrote:
Louis Rabideau is a fine young man who has made some mistakes. Judge not that ye not be jdged
NOW thats funny shit !! Only way of life is JAIL
Albany Street

Ithaca, NY

#11 Oct 15, 2009
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> NOW thats funny shit !! Only way of life is JAIL
Is that where you are? Must be since you say it's the only way of life. Now that's funny!
Desiree

Waterville, NY

#12 Aug 1, 2012
James Fuller wrote:
As an uncle of Fuller, let me just say that he has a long line of criminal actions. I wish I could say that it does not run in the family, but it does. I am so disappointed with all of them.
I just saw this on the news, and I am not surprised. I saw him at my Mom's last weekend, and when he left, I asked my Mom if he was going to behave this time. I will not tell you her reply.
Curiously enough, he is half brother to the Christopher Fuller that is in prison for beating a man to death a year or two ago. This one has me puzzled still. He has Cerebral Palsy, is in a wheelchair and cannot even sit up on his own, but yet he beat a man to death? Beat him with a bottle and then kicked him? I still do not understand this one.
I have got to stop, I do not have time to list everything this family has been involved with.
Oh, for the record, we are related to the infamous Loomis gang of the Waterville area....except they were much smarter.
Let me just say.. Chris. My brother.. Didn't do that. And why even bring that up? This post has to do with someone else.. And maybe if the "Fuller" clan took the time to KNOW my brother.. Then you'd know that he's nothing like "Kris" or the rest of the fullers for that matter.
Comprehension

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Aug 2, 2012
To Desiree - If you re-read the post of James Fuller about your brother Chris with comprehension, you will understand that he was saying he didn't think he did it either. He was pointing out the means of inflicting the injuries and the physical limitations of your brother. I understood him to be questioning how your brother could have done it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud To Be A Utican 28 min Huh 2
Fr. Felix Colosimo (Jan '14) 51 min WatchingFromHere 79
who's zagnif nori??? (Feb '13) 1 hr Hhaaaahhhh 2
Pamela Matt and the Mohawk Valley Chamber (Sep '13) 1 hr ootican 55
Where Can I Buy Nuclear Waste? 1 hr I agree 6
KRock coming to Utica! 1 hr Next Flight Out 2
finding out someone you care about is bipolar (Sep '10) 2 hr ajv 37
Dawn Catera lupi 3 hr voter 18
Hotel Utica Closing 9 hr Urica 10
NY TRooper KURT SCHAFSTECK and Wife Ramona 11 hr WFD 15