Pissente needs a commercial like Asto...

Pissente needs a commercial like Astorino's

Posted in the Utica Forum

Windham, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Oneida County needs to fund a commercial for the county executive just like the one for Rob Astorino. This area is so uneducated about the dirty politics being played but can care less as long as the entitlement keeps rolling in. He'll continue to get the vote of the poor, seeing half the county is on welfare. As long as he keeps dishing it out, he'll keep getting re-elected. People need to look at the people he's hired and given raises to, let alone the dirt he's involved in. Stop letting this parasite continue to rob the people of Oneida County. He's in bed with Ray Halbriter, Cuomo, and the NY NWO. Time to expose all his shady deals. Nothing positive happening in Oneida County except him and his friends and family getting rich. All a scam that needs to be brought to the forefront. This area is so corrupt that our news probably wouldn't even play the commercial if one was made.
Big Poppa

Frankfort, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpsters are quiet today 6 min Jethro 63
Every Day I Beat My Dogs Butt (Feb '10) 50 min Simone 22
ranking prostitutes 56 min Hahaa 19
Hawk hawkins 1 hr Jackie 8
Vote Clinton if you love Abortion 1 hr Just a reminder 4
Ed Hanna tells us trump is bad/but supports a t... 1 hr Just a reminder 7
hatch denied parole (Jul '14) 1 hr Lonnie 35
Kaitlyn Conley 15 hr Hahaha 139
Texas Roadhouse Closing 21 hr truth 14

Utica Jobs