Local protest to be held today in Uti...

Local protest to be held today in Utica for Michael Brown

Posted in the Utica Forum

treyvone is gone

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2014
A local demonstration to protest police violence in Ferguson, MO and the killing of Michael Brown is set to take place 6 p.m. today by Watson-Williams Park on James Street in Utica.

The gathering will protest against police brutality, racial profiling, and fight for justice for Trayvon Martin, Jordan Davis, Michael Brown, Walter Washington, and the millions of other black lives that have been taken throughout the history of America.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140821/News/...
oh boy run for effing hills
isis suckock

New Hartford, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2014
ill take the nijas over the muslums anyday
Dirty Harry

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 21, 2014
Line them up, I need the target practice....
YO HOME BOY

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2014
There will be trees missing.
fyi

Needham Heights, MA

#7 Aug 22, 2014
Black people are only upset when someone non black causes harm to them when they are murdering each other I see no protest or looting.
fyi

Carthage, NY

#9 Aug 22, 2014
Maybe they can protest against gang involvement and initiation, drug dealing and use, poor parenting, etc.
hawaiin punch

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 22, 2014
there was 3 or 4 nijas standing around with signs that said "we are not target practice" with their hoodies up... beg to differ though.. they just don't get it, they give no respect they get none
here we go

Hatfield, PA

#11 Aug 22, 2014
How about a protest against violence, theft, acting like animals, avoiding earning an honest living at all costs, freeloading, piping out kids to get more assistance. This kills me. Trayvon and Brown were both thugs. Instead of trying to be gangsters they should have obeyed the law and they would both be here today. Has nothing to do with racism, color, or anything else.

I'd like to protest about how high my f-ing taxes are to support scumbags that want everything for nothing. White, black, brown. Don't care what color you are. Grow up, act human, get of your a$$, and get a job.
amish

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 22, 2014
Jeez well said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brahbam arrest 12 min Woody 44
top basketball players 19 min Hip-hop 21
Pizza Classic 47 min just need eye drops 4
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 52 min SueNY 2,226
Bernie Got Screwed: Vote Trump 1 hr truth 7
Jewish Voter Question 1 hr liebowitz 2
Turning stone 2 hr S P L A T 49

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance