George Aney, Joseph Hobika Jr accused...

George Aney, Joseph Hobika Jr accused of lying by FEDERAL JUDGE

Posted in the Utica Forum

Truth Tommy

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Herkimer-based attorney George Aney and Joseph Hobika Jr., chairman of the Utica Republican Committee, were accused of “evident lapses in professional responsibility and potential criminal conduct” following their testimony in a 2008 hearing, according to written remarks this week by U.S. Magistrate Judge Victor Bianchini.

Bianchini revealed the accusations Monday in a 78-page recommendation that Vincent Pepe, 37, should not face a new trial for the 1993 Riverside Mall murders of John Zajac and Brian Brewer based on possible ethical violations committed by Aney, Hobika and another attorney, Kenneth Ray.

http://www.uticaod.com/m/news/x711437184/Judg...
Hi there

Rome, NY

#2 Dec 3, 2011
Once again, a convicted murderer accuses attorneys of lying. Not big news
Truth Tommy

Syracuse, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T0VT... link to other topix posts about these 2.
Truth Tommy

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 3, 2011
Hi there wrote:
Once again, a convicted murderer accuses attorneys of lying. Not big news
owwww, you got that one way wrong, they are being accused by the FEDERAL JUDGE!!! HIMSELF!!!! Try another Tactic if you trying to protect these 2 guys..

You really got that one WRONG!!! Or are you calling the FEDERAL JUDGE a Convicted MURDERER?
guzinya

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2011
Wow I have been living in my Mom's basement and just found out about this. Wow thanks for bringing me up to speed. Do you know if your mom or sister could come over to my house and take me donkey for a walk and give it a happy ending. Lolololol
Black BOBBY

Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 3, 2011
guzinya wrote:
Wow I have been living in my Mom's basement and just found out about this. Wow thanks for bringing me up to speed. Do you know if your mom or sister could come over to my house and take me donkey for a walk and give it a happy ending. Lolololol
We will have to ask Hobika, and Aney :) Perhaps after your mom does them favors :P. You know what I mean, the noise you hear comming from your moms beadroom, when those 2 guys cummm over :P.. Its a surprise no one got busted for prostitution.
BigMama

Carthage, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2011
People move on this is getting boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbone Sold 1 min VinnyNGizzy 8
Kelly Boys in Utica and Whitesboro 27 min In the know 24
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 29 min Criminals 246
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 1 hr Enough 22
Body at Olbiston Apts? 1 hr Monday morning 4
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Cyber Crime Inves... 6,131
McPike Treatment Center Court St in Utica (Jan '12) 1 hr Kelibear 57
Easy bartenders 13 hr j3333rd 24
Mayors $20,000 raise 15 hr Highway Robbery 34

Utica Jobs