sounds like you need to go back and spend more time behind your boy friend
Dan Lane

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2013
2-0 early third period...keep the streak alive
Comets fan

New York, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Man what luck utica has. We finally got a team, rob did everything first class and were the only team in the leauge this bad. Utica did everything it posibly could. I just hope people will still go
Comets fan

New York, NY

#5 Nov 7, 2013
It would be a gold mine if a team does ok or is in competition for a division. Screw vancouver if they leave. We should evict them. I truely wish the Albany devils come to utica they are only getting 1300 a game
LetsGoCOMETS

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2013
Comets fan wrote:
Man what luck utica has. We finally got a team, rob did everything first class and were the only team in the leauge this bad. Utica did everything it posibly could. I just hope people will still go
Yeah this is bad!!! Really bad!!! I SOOOOOO want to see AHL succeed in Utica! They gotta do something to stir things up, different coach perhaps??? Cause their system is definitely NOT WORKING!!!
ummmmm no

Boston, MA

#7 Nov 7, 2013
LetsGoCOMETS wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah this is bad!!! Really bad!!! I SOOOOOO want to see AHL succeed in Utica! They gotta do something to stir things up, different coach perhaps??? Cause their system is definitely NOT WORKING!!!
idk. Them team was in all the games. But the last two hasn't gone too well. Will still go to all the games. Still great hockey. Gonna catch a uc game this weekend. I need to see a win!!!!
Go Comets

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 7, 2013
Not to sound cliche, but Rome wasn't built in a day. The wins will come. I still have faith, and I'm still going.
former fan

New York, NY

#9 Nov 7, 2013
They suck
Public Assistance Night

New Hartford, NY

#10 Nov 7, 2013
Next home game Rob Esche says bring proof that your on public assistance and get a free ticket to the game.

They're hoping to have 1, 200 fans in the building!

Come on down!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street racing Utica early '90's (Mar '10) 28 min Knows all 89
Lambert. What a joke 47 min Friend 3
Ashley Madison Oneida county list 1 hr ready for some 2
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 1 hr EzLife 39
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 1 hr ExCustomer 652
I found My wife's Name on Ashley Madison's Webs... 7 hr Mike 1
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 9 hr CNY Warrior 250
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages