UNsatisfied

United States

#29 Jul 24, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
They are different and innovative thugs
AGREE!! They are THUGS. I will never go there again. Their soup had me in bed for 3 days with food poisoning.
UNsatisfied

United States

#30 Jul 24, 2013
I do think the owner Robin is smokin hot though. I love her sexy legs!
UNsatisfied

United States

#32 Jul 24, 2013
UNsatisfied wrote:
I do think the owner Robin is smokin hot though. I love her sexy legs!
Well played, my friend.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Enjoy the Tram, if you must. The food is as disgusting as the owners teeth. But, to each his own.

See you at the next John Keller concert!
Brittany

United States

#33 Jul 24, 2013
Ok. I am at the Tram, right now! I love this place.
UNsatisfied

United States

#34 Jul 24, 2013
Brittany wrote:
Ok. I am at the Tram, right now! I love this place.
Let me know if any sexy gay men are there.
Tubby Labella

Utica, NY

#35 Jul 24, 2013
can I get that spinach and cheese frittata with a hot oil handjob on the side?
Just sayin

Waterville, NY

#37 Jul 25, 2013
Shake lord is an angry unhappy little man with nothing better to do with his time tan berate people who make the world a better place. Poor sorry soul.
brittany

United States

#38 Jul 25, 2013
Tubby Labella wrote:
can I get that spinach and cheese frittata with a hot oil handjob on the side?
Tubbster!!

I can grease your pole and polish your knob today.
You know where to find me...
Shake lord

United States

#39 Jul 25, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
Shake lord is an angry unhappy little man with nothing better to do with his time tan berate people who make the world a better place. Poor sorry soul.
I am angry and unhappy, it's true. I would be much happier if women loved me for who I AM. However, they seem to only love me because I have a very large penis. It's a drag (pardon the pun.) But, I deal with it. Once I find the right woman, I will be happier. I will be back to berate people after I tan.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#40 Jul 25, 2013
Vigilantly wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is in Utica, that is a high crime area.
Do you go for lunch?
Shake lord

United States

#41 Jul 25, 2013
Women hate me because I have a very small dinky. So now I am gay and dating Shackleferd. Shackleferd loves my tiny dinky.
brittany

United States

#43 Jul 25, 2013
Shake lord wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very large penis. It's a drag (pardon the pun.) But, I deal with it..
It's true!! OH. MY. GAWD. They don't call him Shake lord for nothing! I shook it and I said, "LORD!!". It's at least a 3 hander. And when it goes off, lookout!! I was covered. He's long and thick and fires like a cannon!! I. AM. IN. LOVE.
Shake lord

United States

#44 Jul 25, 2013
The Tram has excellent sandwiches. I always save my pickle and bring it home for Shackleferd.
brittany

United States

#45 Jul 25, 2013
Shake lord wrote:
The Tram has excellent sandwiches. I always save my pickle and bring it home for Shackleferd.
The sandwiches at The Tram could ONLY become excellent if my one and only Shake lord blasted them with his 'pickle juice.'. The juice from his big pickle is the sweetest nectar I have ever had the pleasure of drinking. I love when it shoots across my face or gets in my hair. It's amazing!! It's sweet, creamy and tastes lovely!! Shake lord IS my lord. I worship him.
brittany

United States

#46 Jul 25, 2013
Shake lord slucks Shackleferds dlick!
rustyshackleford

Maryville, TN

#48 Jul 25, 2013
jesf wrote:
<quoted text>
the odd part is that you are supposed to tip the help NOT the owner--at least that is the tradition with regards to tipping. There is a dumpy haircutting place in New Hartford called Men's limited. When the owner's cut your hair they expect a tip which is ridiculous because when they cut it is 100% profit for them. I stopped going there and found someone who cuts much better and it costs less even with a tip.
can a mohel keep the tip?
Cant stand the place

Syracuse, NY

#49 Jul 25, 2013
Nor the female owner, at least I think she is the owner, acts like it anyways. I agree treats people like shit and thinks her business is the greatest. well, I've had the food, wasn't impressed, over priced, and I've had the coffee, wasn't impressed again, I've had the desserts, sorry, wasn't impressed a 3rd time. And to top it off, to go into a local business and be treatment like shit by the owner, forget it, I'll bring my business to another coffee cafe anyday.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#51 Aug 8, 2013
They sure DO have a clique!

All the hipster dipshitz that go there call it 'The Tram'- how GAY!

I been to their open mic before and they treat performers that they have never seen before like garbage. Especially the owner, Robin - she's the rudest person I have ever met. No wonder Draculatron quit playing there, John Kellen too.

She can sling bagels into a sack and then go squirt pus outta her quimby for all I care!!

I'd rather have an RC Cola and a Moonpie.

Hey Garrett, please share it, don't wear it, you stupid ferret.
Im not so sure

Syracuse, NY

#52 Aug 8, 2013
people on here are haters - I had a terrible experience at the Tram due to the owner (I guess her name is Robyn?) Rude to myself and company - we won't be back. I couldn't believe that she didn't seem to care that she was losing business. Oh well, maybe they can afford to treat their customers like crap and lose business. I wouldn't go back if it were the last coffee house anywhere!
Nasty place

United States

#53 Aug 26, 2013
UNsatisfied wrote:
<quoted text> Let me know if any sexy gay men are there.
Ask justin about his buddy with a girl and 2 kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 45 min Welfare Comets 3
The Comets ADVANCE!!!!!!! 46 min Welfare Comets 3
Poll Who is gonna win - Mayweather or Pacquiao? 2 hr Cedric 7
Driveway contractors 2 hr Duh 7
Hemstroughts half-moons suck now. 2 hr Retailer Mistake 14
Nym fire dept (Apr '11) 3 hr Ricky 2
How do I report the topix moderators? 3 hr toolateBOZO 13
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Thu fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search