How is the Tramontane?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brittany

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Why are you hating on this place Shacky?
brittany

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2013
I have to agree, Shacky. I would rather eat a waffle cone fuill of horse manure than eat at the Tram.
Patt Fish

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2013
I'm the supreme amiga dinko!
brittany

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Shackleferd wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. But if you really ARE brittany. How do you spell your name?
I don't understand you.
Is the Tramontane a restaurant? Is it in Utica?

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#7 Jul 23, 2013
The Tram is a coffee house that serves great coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages and some very interesting and delicious sandwiches and soups. Try it for lunch, you'll like it. Go back after dark to sample some local music talent.

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Where is it located.

Level 7

Rome

#10 Jul 23, 2013
The Tram is on Lincoln Ave about a block off Court St. It's at the intersection where the Blue Dolphin once was.

Regardless of what Shackleferd says, I enjoy their sandwiches.

While the local music scene doesn't hold a lot for someone as old as I am, I gotta give props to anybody out paying their dues and making their own music.
joseph

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Did any of you ever hear Steve Klodnicki of Rialda sing solo without the group? Is he any good?
VirgoBat

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2013
joseph wrote:
Did any of you ever hear Steve Klodnicki of Rialda sing solo without the group? Is he any good?
He's a talent beyond description! He's caustic, agnostic and rustic! He's very go-go!
kiln

New Hartford, NY

#14 Jul 23, 2013
VirgoBat wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a talent beyond description! He's caustic, agnostic and rustic! He's very go-go!
Do you look as stupid as your answer?
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 23, 2013
frankcor wrote:
The Tram is on Lincoln Ave about a block off Court St. It's at the intersection where the Blue Dolphin once was.
Regardless of what Shackleferd says, I enjoy their sandwiches.
While the local music scene doesn't hold a lot for someone as old as I am, I gotta give props to anybody out paying their dues and making their own music.
If it is in Utica, that is a high crime area.
yuk

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 23, 2013
stay away. get robbed in that area. look at the people walking by.
Marian

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2013
VirgoBat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, this place has so much potential, until you read their Facebook page and Robyn slams the customers that spend their money, then don't give her a good tip?! Seriously?!? Why would any business write negative remarks about their customers????
Owner

Cortland, NY

#18 Jul 23, 2013
Who is the owner??? Robin? Robin What??
Great place

Waterville, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2013
It is cool and funky. Excellent baked goods and large selection of yes Amd coffee. Robin is very kind and welcoming. Something original in a chain mentality jungle. Also the yoga Pilates studio upstairs is great. Bunch of haters on here.
vito

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 23, 2013
they make the BEST greens and chicken riggies. Robyn also makes to-die-for homemade tomato pie.
ron

Utica, NY

#24 Jul 23, 2013
Great place! Food is very good. Nice atmosphere. I've known Robin in passing almost 25 years. Never heard a bad word about her. Always seems cheerful & easy-going. Definitely worth a visit.
jesf

New Hartford, NY

#26 Jul 24, 2013
Marian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, this place has so much potential, until you read their Facebook page and Robyn slams the customers that spend their money, then don't give her a good tip?! Seriously?!? Why would any business write negative remarks about their customers????
the odd part is that you are supposed to tip the help NOT the owner--at least that is the tradition with regards to tipping. There is a dumpy haircutting place in New Hartford called Men's limited. When the owner's cut your hair they expect a tip which is ridiculous because when they cut it is 100% profit for them. I stopped going there and found someone who cuts much better and it costs less even with a tip.

Level 7

Rome

#27 Jul 24, 2013
I am no vegetarian for sure, but I favor the Tram's vegan and vegetarian meals because they taste so good.

And I agree with Great place: Robyn is a kind soul.
Just sayin

Waterville, NY

#28 Jul 24, 2013
I went there for yoga this am and had a fabulous spinach and cheddar frittata with sliced apples in the side and a kick ass cup Of green tea. They treated me nicely and I enjoyed the atmosphere. Very calm and relaxing. They are doing different and innovative thugs at the team and shine studio. Leave em alone haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working for Carbone 10 min U shouldve known 6
Compassion Coalition- Who's In Charge There? 23 min lol 4
Oneida County Legislator on Welfare 28 min U shouldve known 5
Dumpster Diving 28 min lol 6
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 29 min Marie 44
Jeannette's disha vu shutdown 31 min lol 2
Lindsay the Bartender (Jan '10) 41 min Karma 13
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 50 min Comets Welfare Na... 37
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 3 hr Rocco DaLuca 31
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 3 hr a mom 14
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 5 hr On the Loose 32
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 6 hr becky 6
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance