United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Yes "Oh my golly" the ignoRANT retards and uneducated rubes upstate are blaming their miserable failures on race again lmao!
Charles Bronson

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

What failures? What "blame?" WTF are you talking about? Trying to deflect an inexcusable behavior....brilliant defense....also typical. Wish I could be the one to run over your worthless ass...then again, I wouldn't want shit all over my car.
Happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Charles Bronson wrote:
What failures? What "blame?" WTF are you talking about? Trying to deflect an inexcusable behavior....brilliant defense....also typical. Wish I could be the one to run over your worthless ass...then again, I wouldn't want shit all over my car.
Look azzhole, what's "inexcusable" is that someone took pay to pretend they were educating your chicken stupid fkn retard upstate racist ass. You act like people of all other "colors" don't walk in the side walk you sanctimonious azzhole? Here's a shock moron child... if you're stuck living in that shythole spending your "brilliant" time crying online about "coloreds in the street", or whatever else your sad 1950s'- Utica intellect redneck retard inbred ass finds offensive not too many of us care what your precious roach "car" looks like after your blind stupid azz hits someone because you're obviously a "failure" for getting stuck there and ending up bitching about it online.
Ricky

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I had a black teen walking on the road actually lean into my mirror while looking at me. I honestly believe he wanted to get hit on purpose so he can sue. Does that make me a racist person? Idon't think so!
Cosby

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Look azzhole, what's "inexcusable" is that someone took pay to pretend they were educating your chicken stupid fkn retard upstate racist ass. You act like people of all other "colors" don't walk in the side walk you sanctimonious azzhole? Here's a shock moron child... if you're stuck living in that shythole spending your "brilliant" time crying online about "coloreds in the street", or whatever else your sad 1950s'- Utica intellect redneck retard inbred ass finds offensive not too many of us care what your precious roach "car" looks like after your blind stupid azz hits someone because you're obviously a "failure" for getting stuck there and ending up bitching about it online.
LMAO, another nuckin' figger with no defense for the actions of his kind. You must love Utica

racist cracker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Ricky wrote:
I had a black teen walking on the road actually lean into my mirror while looking at me. I honestly believe he wanted to get hit on purpose so he can sue. Does that make me a racist person? Idon't think so!
next time hit him, if he wants to be hit! Just make sure you do a good job,i guarantee he wont do it again.!
hank hill

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Look azzhole, what's "inexcusable" is that someone took pay to pretend they were educating your chicken stupid fkn retard upstate racist ass. You act like people of all other "colors" don't walk in the side walk you sanctimonious azzhole? Here's a shock moron child... if you're stuck living in that shythole spending your "brilliant" time crying online about "coloreds in the street", or whatever else your sad 1950s'- Utica intellect redneck retard inbred ass finds offensive not too many of us care what your precious roach "car" looks like after your blind stupid azz hits someone because you're obviously a "failure" for getting stuck there and ending up bitching about it online.
They're not racist jackass. They hate everyone. Go peek at a few other threads. They even hate each other.
Charles Bronson

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Happy wrote:
You’re the real RACIST….oh sorry to steal your only defense. If racism is really so prevalent, go back to Africa. Everyone would benefit.

You and your “brothers” would not be subjected to such inhumanity.

Utica, in turn, would shrink its “Welfare Load” tenfold…at least.

The drug trade would decrease….tenfold…at the very least.

The city would be SAFER….and from there the benefits increase exponentially. Existing businesses would have a better chance of flourishing, which would in turn, would encourage more investment in businesses, creating more jobs, which ultimately creates a greater tax base, from which everyone would benefit.

So, by all means go back to Africa, and escape these horrors of racism and tyranny.

Not going to go, are you? No free rides back there….not much more than anarchy, because, you can’t even exist in a civilized manner amongst yourselves. Just more evidence, it’s not about racism, but your own utter lack of even a hint of morality.
Happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Cosby wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, another nuckin' figger with no defense for the actions of his kind. You must love Utica
LOL! SORRY RETARDDDD! Wrong!!
You must LIVE in Utica! LMAO!

Sad, poor upstate urchins having to IMAGINE negatives! Aren't your hickass upstate "parents" so proud of you welfare-people and welfare-dole workers! What are you going to whine about online all day today losers?
Happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Charles Bronson wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re the real RACIST….oh sorry to steal your only defense. If racism is really so prevalent, go back to Africa. Everyone would benefit.
You and your “brothers” would not be subjected to such inhumanity.
Utica, in turn, would shrink its “Welfare Load” tenfold…at least.
The drug trade would decrease….tenfold…at the very least.
The city would be SAFER….and from there the benefits increase exponentially. Existing businesses would have a better chance of flourishing, which would in turn, would encourage more investment in businesses, creating more jobs, which ultimately creates a greater tax base, from which everyone would benefit.
So, by all means go back to Africa, and escape these horrors of racism and tyranny.
Not going to go, are you? No free rides back there….not much more than anarchy, because, you can’t even exist in a civilized manner amongst yourselves. Just more evidence, it’s not about racism, but your own utter lack of even a hint of morality.
Riiiiight retard Utican! LMAO!

When you can actually GUESS what color I am asshole I'll listen to what your stupid upstate NY retard raised ass has to say! I'm whiter and PROUDER than your illiterate ass! If you had stayed in school and educated yourself you'd earn enough to where you wouldn't spend all day whining on topix about whatever you can blame on the "blacks" lmao!

Sad pour oootican scum! I like you just the way you are! So deserved!
Charles Bronson

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiiight retard Utican! LMAO!
When you can actually GUESS what color I am asshole I'll listen to what your stupid upstate NY retard raised ass has to say! I'm whiter and PROUDER than your illiterate ass! If you had stayed in school and educated yourself you'd earn enough to where you wouldn't spend all day whining on topix about whatever you can blame on the "blacks" lmao!
Sad pour oootican scum! I like you just the way you are! So deserved!
You're the one whining....and evading the issue, and making it personal....yeah you're real happy.

BTW, I paid my own way through college, and made it in on the merits of my grades.....not because the school had quotas to fill, and grants to give out.
WHY

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You started a racist topic jerk. No question. Go get a life. They do have those outside your little burg.
No. He made a valid point, although there are a few white idiots that do it too. The majority are black and DO give attitude about it. I personally just think they're mad because they have to walk.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Doth protest too much wrote:
<quoted text>You are retarded what do you want a medal? Nice try retard. Save the rationalizations for the judge. If you're so hip[ wear the question on a sign on Genesee street and let's see how ballsy you really are! LMAO!!
Doth??? WTF kind of word is that? Is that Bosnian or something?
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

mike scarn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude your a jerk off what did is say racist? And I believe you internet stalking me. I'm not a redneck. well..maybe it does burn but i think thats a skin condtion, and i thank you not to make fun. and you said its topix not a spelling bee. By the way i install the left side legs. Retard don't even know how a furniture factory works.
why dont you ask the black woman that i worked with who's roof I fixed for free how racist I am. I wont put but if we ment i'd call her right in front of you.
Mike, I know you're full of it. Everybody knows that all the furniture factories are in China!!
Wtf

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Let's take into account that the percentage of people walking in certain sections of Utica are predominantly Black. So of coarse that's going to be the case. I'm white and have been walking the side streets (in the road)albeit the side of the road, for 45 years now. There are those with the attitudes but I don't think color has anything to do with that attitude. I think it more the maturity level of some of these people. Shit, as a kid we use to do all kinds of dumb stuff to cars and the drivers...Like throwing snowballs at them, pretending to be holding a wire across the road, stringing toilet paper across the road...etc. And yes, all while me and my white friends walked down the center of the road. So, race,color what ever has nothing to do with it.
Ur_a _liberal_moron

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

gps wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try walking for a day and see how easy it is. Cities are designed around cars and driving with pedestrians factored into the equation as little more than an afterthought. If you don't have a car in America it's like not having a soul. I bet you are also the type of person who speeds up whenever pedestrians are trying to cross the street.
So once again it's society's fault when some Welfare case on crack is too stupid to use the sidewalk. Lol, unbelievable.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

What I don't get is right when you are driving by they turn around and look at you. The very last second they turn around and give a look. I see plenty of every other race walking all around Utica. None of them turn around and give a last second look. Anyone else seen this?
Give me a break

Bainbridge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Some dumb white kid almost walked right into my car at Consumer Square today. It's not a race thing - it's a moronic thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••