Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Cincinnatus, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Whenever I drive down a side street in utica black people are walking in the middle of the road and then stare at me like I'm wrong by tryin to drive down the street
Reading is Fundamental

Stamford, CT

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I think they do it just to annoy retarded upstate redneck racists like you. I would!
So what else do you "do" aside from illiterately posting racist retard rants on topix? Certainly nobody's paying you for much more than physical labor because your head is all fked up and pretty obviously incapable of decision making without "issues", so enlighten us... which chair legs do you install at the furniture shop? Front or back?
Welfare Walk

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
I think they are afraid of stepping on a crack and breaking their mommas back, then she wont be able to walk down to the county building and get those free benefits.

Level 2

Cincinnatus, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Reading is Fundamental wrote:
I think they do it just to annoy retarded upstate redneck racists like you. I would!
So what else do you "do" aside from illiterately posting racist retard rants on topix? Certainly nobody's paying you for much more than physical labor because your head is all fked up and pretty obviously incapable of decision making without "issues", so enlighten us... which chair legs do you install at the furniture shop? Front or back?

Dude your a jerk off what did is say racist? And I believe you internet stalking me. I'm not a redneck. well..maybe it does burn but i think thats a skin condtion, and i thank you not to make fun. and you said its topix not a spelling bee. By the way i install the left side legs. Retard don't even know how a furniture factory works.

why dont you ask the black woman that i worked with who's roof I fixed for free how racist I am. I wont put but if we ment i'd call her right in front of you.

Level 2

Cincinnatus, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
I'm sorry I don't see how its racist. I'm just wondering why.
hank hill

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 8, 2012
They do this shit everywhere. I don't know what their aversion to sidewalks is.
gps

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 8, 2012
mike scarn wrote:
Whenever I drive down a side street in utica black people are walking in the middle of the road and then stare at me like I'm wrong by tryin to drive down the street
Why don't you try walking for a day and see how easy it is. Cities are designed around cars and driving with pedestrians factored into the equation as little more than an afterthought. If you don't have a car in America it's like not having a soul. I bet you are also the type of person who speeds up whenever pedestrians are trying to cross the street.

Level 2

Cincinnatus, NY

#9 Sep 8, 2012
I started one about white people too

Level 2

Cincinnatus, NY

#10 Sep 8, 2012
sorry but i'm not walking too utica just to appease people that dont want to use side walks.
Slush Cricket

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 8, 2012
gps wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are also the type of person who speeds up whenever pedestrians are trying to cross the street.
y

No, but I do love when the roads are slushy and then I do speed up to get some good slush splatter going, hey you don't want to use the sidewalk have a slushy on me.....actually ON U LOL!!

Level 2

Cincinnatus, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2012
Slush Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>y
No, but I do love when the roads are slushy and then I do speed up to get some good slush splatter going, hey you don't want to use the sidewalk have a slushy on me.....actually ON U LOL!!

Becareful dude before you know it they'll be comparing you to david duke and hitler.
Charles Bronson

Watertown, NY

#13 Sep 8, 2012
Hey you self righteous, self absorbed, morons trying to make this a "racist" issue.....it's a fact...it's blacks doing it to annoy, and incite trouble. How is that racist? Why not just use the sidewalks like normal human beings? Why the attitude, and sense of entitlement?

You're the ones that need to get a life....better yet, get a dose of reality...walk your lily white asses, and pure bleeding hearts, through one of "their" neighborhoods, and check out the warm reception you you receive.

Level 2

Cincinnatus, NY

#14 Sep 8, 2012
YEAH YEAH YEAH RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!! Can you make another death wish please?
Doth protest too much

Stamford, CT

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Charles Bronson wrote:
Hey you self righteous, self absorbed, morons trying to make this a "racist" issue.....it's a fact...it's blacks doing it to annoy, and incite trouble. How is that racist? Why not just use the sidewalks like normal human beings? Why the attitude, and sense of entitlement?
You're the ones that need to get a life....better yet, get a dose of reality...walk your lily white asses, and pure bleeding hearts, through one of "their" neighborhoods, and check out the warm reception you you receive.
You are retarded what do you want a medal? Nice try retard. Save the rationalizations for the judge. If you're so hip[ wear the question on a sign on Genesee street and let's see how ballsy you really are! LMAO!!
Charles Bronson

Watertown, NY

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Doth protest too much wrote:
<quoted text>You are retarded what do you want a medal? Nice try retard. Save the rationalizations for the judge. If you're so hip[ wear the question on a sign on Genesee street and let's see how ballsy you really are! LMAO!!
I stated facts, not rationalizations....why do you find the truth so bothersome?
Hey there

Utica, NY

#19 Sep 8, 2012
The truth is your best defense. In certain areas of the city, black people walk down the middle of the road and could care less if a car is comming. White people do it also, however, I see many more black than white. Just yesterday, in west Utica, a black woman with a stroller refused to get out of the road when I was driving. Anyone Who walks in the road, no matter what color, deserves to be hit and the driver should not be charged. This thread had nothing to do with racism, facts are not racist.
reason is

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 8, 2012
the sidewalks are covered in snow
True

United States

#21 Sep 8, 2012
They have small brains. Google it. It's true.
hank hill

Atlanta, GA

#22 Sep 8, 2012
reason is wrote:
the sidewalks are covered in snow
well give them straws, they'll be clean in no time

wait...you said snow, nevermind.

“sum 'wit it.......”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Baldwinsville, NY

#24 Sep 9, 2012
Oh my golly..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 3 min JFK 26
anyone know where i can find this girl? 7 min She is nasty 2
St. Joe's gone in the blink of an eye. 2 hr Old School Fan 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 5 hr Honest Babe 1,967
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 5 hr Honest Babe 5,936
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 8 hr Chi town 2
Good Mechanic in Utica/New Hartford Area 9 hr jennifer 15
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]